TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School - Cover

TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 17: Another Raging Orgasm

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Another Raging Orgasm - Brady Porter has the pleasant task of babysitting his brother's two kids while his brother and brother's wife are away on a Tramping Holiday. All is well until his teenage niece comes out with a request to sleep naked with her uncle as part of her Sex Education class at school. How does the girl's uncle cope with such a request? Read on and find out. The story has quite a few chapters but they are all relatively short and you should get it all read in 2 hours max.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Nephew   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Babysitter   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

“Oh, god! Oh, god! Oh, god! Shit, shit, shit! Uuuuung ... ung ... ah ... aaaaah ... ah ... aaaaaaaah ... eee ... eeeeee ... fuck, fuck, fuck ... aaah ... aaaaaaaah ... aaaaaaaaaah!”

There was a sudden and very brief pause then...

“ ... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh ... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh ... huuuh ... huuuuuuuh ... mmmmm”

... and Chrissy Porter fell deathly silent for one whole but very brief second. She did that before sucking in and breathing out one long slow breath as ‘normal life’ slowly started creeping back into her world again.

Brady’s left hand index finger had only just started rubbing gently into and around his niece’s vaginal canal when it broke through that soft bit of tissue called the hymen ... popping her cherry so to speak! The girl winced a bit at the sudden little sting in her flesh that she felt but not nearly enough to stop the torrential out pouring of orgasmic pleasure that suddenly engulfed her whole body. This time it was even more exciting and more violent than the last sexual outburst from just a few moments ago.

As Brady’s finger drove gently passed that coronal ring of tissue the girl’s very tight vaginal muscles started pulsing around that finger in an attempt to drag it right down to the girl’s cervix and into the very uterus itself. Pure maternal instinct was pulling at that finger hoping it would ejaculate a wad of semen deep within the girl’s body to start afresh a whole new cycle of life as sperm and egg collided somewhere within the walls of that baby factory. Of course no such semen was going to be forth coming from that lone finger. This, however, would not stop all that sexual machinery from kicking in and giving the girl one hell of a ride as the climaxing orgasm crashed like a breaking wave over Chrissy’s naked body.

Somewhere along the way Brady’s finger must have also touched upon the young girl’s ‘G’ spot because that is when she really lost control. Chrissy Porter began clawing deeply into Brady’s back and thrusting her hips hard up onto the hand of that penetrating finger ... up then down ... up then down ... thrust after thrust after thrust!

The girl’s face was also burying itself deeply into the side of her uncle’s neck just under his right ear as her muffled moans and screams coursed from her mouth in an unstoppable rage of extreme pleasure. At one stage the girl was even kissing and sucking on her uncle’s neck in the height of her wild passion making it inevitable that he was going to have one hell of a ‘love bite’. A ‘bite’ that would be on full display - unless he wore a very high necked sweater or a scarf - something that would look quite ridiculous in the current spate of warm weather.

When Chrissy’s raging orgasm had spent itself her Uncle’s finger was still sliding in and out of her vagina and sometimes back over her pussy lips and her clitty. Brady’s lips were also starting to engage with his niece’s lips again when she said very softly into his ear, just above that love bite, “Now ... take that little wet ... finger ... out ... and give me ... give me that monstrous dick of yours. I want my ... my whole body full ... full of your cock!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.