TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School - Cover

TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 13: You Can Pop My Cherry

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: You Can Pop My Cherry - Brady Porter has the pleasant task of babysitting his brother's two kids while his brother and brother's wife are away on a Tramping Holiday. All is well until his teenage niece comes out with a request to sleep naked with her uncle as part of her Sex Education class at school. How does the girl's uncle cope with such a request? Read on and find out. The story has quite a few chapters but they are all relatively short and you should get it all read in 2 hours max.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Nephew   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Babysitter   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Before Chrissy bothered to answer her brother’s question about who gets to fuck her first she came up with a suggestion of her own.

“Why don’t we...” she began.

“Why don’t we what?” asked Brady when the girl didn’t continue.

“Why don’t we all ... all stay totally naked ... all tomorrow and all Saturday and all Sunday. We’re going to school naked on Monday - so why not stay like this the whole time?”

Brady and Jay looked at Chrissy then at each other then at Chrissy again before Jay said, “Yer ... well ... I guess it can’t hurt. Do we stay nudie if someone comes over or get dressed?”

“Stay nudie, I hope” said Chrissy very quickly before her uncle could answer.

“ ... and I kinda like the feel of jumping about with no clothes on. Come on Uncle, say ‘yes’ ... pleeeease!” implored Chrissy with a doleful look in her eyes. She then added with a sudden flash of inspiration, “ ... and I will let YOU be the first one to fuck me properly. You can ‘pop my cherry’ if you say yes ... even though I’m not really sure what that means.”

Chrissy paused for a moment then asked in all sincerity and innocence, “What does it mean, Uncle Brady? What does ‘popping my cherry’ actually mean?”

Brady looked questioningly at his niece before asking, “You really don’t know what popping your cherry means, Chrissy? You honestly don’t know? You’re not having me on now, are you?”

Chrissy just shook her head in the negative sense and added, “Well ... I know it’s about losing my virginity but why THAT expression ... what actually is my ... is my cherry?”

Brady looked at Jay and asked, “You must surely know what ‘popping a girl’s cherry’ means, right, Jay?’

Jay nodded in the affirmative then the negative then the affirmative again and said, “Well ... uhhh ... I think I know ... but ummm ... maybe I’m not sure. But you tell her, Uncle Brady, since you’ll be the one doing the ‘popping’ I guess.”

As Jay spoke his hand was already going back down to his groin to play with his boy dick. That dick did have a little bit of maturity to it as observed by his uncle and his sister. They both rolled over and stared at Jay’s penis which was quite noticeably smaller than Brady’s dick but it was sporting a nice tuft of darkish pubic hair either side of the shaft and a prickly little crop of short hair across his scrotum sac just under the penis.

Chrissy reached out and stroked her brother’s cock which was already starting to inflate at the thought of Brady popping Chrissy’s cherry right on the bed in front of it.

Chrissy then said, “That thing is just sooo cute. It’s certainly not as big as Uncle Brady’s. His one is just massive but your dick still does look very nice. I will be very happy to suck it and kiss it and let it fuck me too as soon as Uncle has ‘popped my cherry’ - whatever that really means. OK, Jay?”

Jay looked at his sister and said, “OK, then. And can I suck on your titties too when I get to fuck you?”

“Of course you can, big brother of mine. I would enjoy that very much. But you know what?”

“What?” asked Jay

“Well ... I am all sticky from your cum stuff and Uncle’s cum stuff and Uncle Brady is all sticky from my girly cunt juices and his own cum stuff and all of us are all just so sweaty. Therefore, I reckon we should all have a quick shower together then start our Night School lesson all over again and all fresh and clean. OK, guys?”

And what a time they had ... all jumping around naked in the shower together as they cleaned each other off and getting all fresh and smelling nice again. After that all three of them just collapsed back down naked onto the large king sized bed back in Joe and Vanida Porter’s bedroom.

When all three were lying face up on that large bed Brady Porter propped himself up on one arm to finally get a good long hard look at Chrissy’s gorgeous body laid out before him in all its naked beauty. Jay was also looking at his sister’s naked body and getting another stiffy just thinking about fucking it later on. He was still a virgin too and was really looking forward to having his own boy cherry popped as well.

After a few long sweeps of Brady’s eyes up and down his niece’s naked form he said very softly to her, “OK, then ... I guess ... I guess it must be cherry popping time!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.