TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School - Cover

TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 10: A Double Burst of Semen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: A Double Burst of Semen - Brady Porter has the pleasant task of babysitting his brother's two kids while his brother and brother's wife are away on a Tramping Holiday. All is well until his teenage niece comes out with a request to sleep naked with her uncle as part of her Sex Education class at school. How does the girl's uncle cope with such a request? Read on and find out. The story has quite a few chapters but they are all relatively short and you should get it all read in 2 hours max.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Nephew   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Babysitter   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

“Sorry, sorry, sorry! I’m soooo sorry!” whimpered Jay. “I came down to see what you guys were up to. I was doing some homework and ... and ... well ... you know ... jerkin’ off a bit under my desk I suppose. When I came in here and saw sis there bending over that huge prick, Uncle Brady, and both of you all fuckin’ naked an’ stuff ... I ... I ... I ... I just lost control. I’m so sorry. I’ll go get some tissues to clean that shit off, sis.”

Both Chrissy and her uncle were looking at Jay with total surprise. Neither one had seen or heard him come into the room. Chrissy had been busy concentrating on kissing Brady’s throbbing hard-on and Brady himself had closed his eyes in dreamy anticipation of that kiss on his hard prick from this naked and gorgeous niece of his. They then both watched with mild amusement as they saw the guy disappear just as quickly out of the room the way he came. This time, however, he had big strings of semen swinging down off his penis knob and his underpants still stretched down and around his knees.

When Jay was out of sight Chrissy put her fingers into the white goo running down her side and said, “Eewww ... so that’s what that stuff looks like.” She then, for some unknown reason, put some of that ‘stuff’ in her mouth and rolled it around her tongue for a bit before saying, “ ... ummmm ... kinda salty, Uncle Brady. Does your stuff taste like that?”

Brady just muttered, “Well fuck my days, Chrissy. You do have a lot to learn, don’t you. And yes, I guess my ‘stuff’ ... they call it semen, Chrissy ... or cum ... which sounds kinda sexier ... it will taste the same I guess.”

Brady paused for a bit as he let a wry smile creep across his face then added, “But then I could be wrong, Chrissy. I guess you won’t know until you can taste some of my own ‘stuff’. Maybe it’s different - maybe it’s not. If you give my penis some more of those kisses and maybe ... uhhh ... only if you want to ... maybe just ... just suck on it a bit ... and see ... see what happens. Just see what happens and maybe you might get to see and taste my own semen ... some real fuckin’ man’s cum. That, Chrissy, might be a real nice way to start our Night School class properly, don’t yuh think?”

Chrissy Porter looked at her Uncle’s face then down at his dick again then said, “Oh, look, it’s crying. There’s a little tear right on the end coming out of that little hole. Is your penis sad now, Uncle Brady?”

Uncle Brady responded very swiftly in fear of losing the moment.

“No, no, no! Not in the least. My penis is still very, very happy and that is just a little tear of joy. And ... I know ... it ... it will be even happier if you give it some more kisses and maybe suck it into your mouth a bit. That will make it just soooo happy.”

By now Brady was just about exploding with sexual anticipation as he thrust his hips up towards Chrissy’s face in a bid to encourage her to kiss his cock. After that she might ... hope of all hopes ... suck it into her mouth with those soft, tender pink lips of hers. Maybe, just maybe!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.