TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School - Cover

TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 19: The First Penetration

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: The First Penetration - Brady Porter has the pleasant task of babysitting his brother's two kids while his brother and brother's wife are away on a Tramping Holiday. All is well until his teenage niece comes out with a request to sleep naked with her uncle as part of her Sex Education class at school. How does the girl's uncle cope with such a request? Read on and find out. The story has quite a few chapters but they are all relatively short and you should get it all read in 2 hours max.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Nephew   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Babysitter   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

With his hard masculine body now planted firmly between his niece’s legs Brady got his massively engorged penis knob ... the glans penis ... and began rubbing it gently up and down the girl’s inner pussy lips. Those lips were just sopping wet with sex juice and that knob slipped and slid its way around with ease and with great pleasure for both of them.

Young Chrissy felt that smooth bulbous thing glide effortlessly over and around her clitty and the hood and those sweet little inner pussy lips of hers. She got a little orgasmic jolt each time that clitoris and prepuce got squashed and pushed either left and right or up and down. Finally she felt the thing actually begin to press into that coronal ring that had once been her hymen ... her cherry ... now gone forever! The pleasure produced in her loins of a penis now actually touching this most private and sensitive of all body parts was indescribable. It made her suck in one long breath again and hold it for at least 30 seconds just to savour and remember this moment.

When Chrissy finally let her breath go her vaginal walls were already starting to collapse in and around the underside of that penis knob as it descended slowly into her warm sexy body. Her uncle on top of her felt that warm flesh tickle the underside of that rim where the girl’s finger had just been touching a few minutes ago. Both naked bodies shuddered in unison at the pleasure both were getting from this virginal incursion into Chrissy’s hot naked body.

As soon as Chrissy’s vagina felt the skin of that penis rub against its tight inner walls it began to pulsate with rhythmic contractions trying to pull that dick in even deeper with each wave. All Chrissy could do was gasp and gulp for air as the third orgasm began to build up within her body with relentless determination. Once again every part of the girl’s hot little body was on fire as her uncle’s massive boner advanced with its own relentless determination to fuck this sweet little girl good and hard!

Because his niece’s cunt was so tight and virginal Brady had to advance and retreat, advance and retreat, advance and retreat with each advancing thrust taking his hard prick deeper each time. Sometimes he would withdraw his cock completely and just relish once again the feel of his knob making that first penetration and that feel of the girl’s warm caress around the rim and underside of that knob where it meets the penile shaft. This was always just such a magical moment for both parties as the knob got tickled and the foreskin got drawn back by the tight vagina and the vagina got massaged by that throbbing knob. This tickling and massaging of cock and cunt was of course just taking uncle and niece closer to the edge of their respective orgasms and giving both just so much orgasmic pleasure in the process.

“Oooooooooooo ... aaaaaah ... uuunnnngggghhh ... aaaahhhh” burbled Chrissy then muttered, “Oh ... I do like this Night School class, Uncle Brady. I ... I ... just ... love it ... love it sooooo much!”

Chrissy’s uncle muttered back between his own moans with, “Uuunnng ... aaaaaa ... fuckin’ hell kiddo ... it’s just awesome ... gawd you’re a great fuck!”

Brady then began pushing in and out even harder until he knew he was in all the way. He could feel his shaft completely engulfed by Chrissy’s warm, wet and very tight vagina. He could feel those vaginal walls massaging the skin along his swollen shaft and he could feel his ball sac tighten up just ever so tightly as he felt the build up of yet another mother fucker of all ejaculations. But Brady Porter managed to hold firm from that final climax until he thought Chrissy was ready ... but she had been ready for this ages ago!

“Oh ... gawd ... oh gawd ... it’s ... it’s coming again, uncle. Oh gawd ... fuck ... fuck ... fuck ... I’m gonna screammmm ... jeeeeeze ... fuck me, uncle, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!”

... so fuck her he did!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.