TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School - Cover

TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 7: The View From Behind

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: The View From Behind - Brady Porter has the pleasant task of babysitting his brother's two kids while his brother and brother's wife are away on a Tramping Holiday. All is well until his teenage niece comes out with a request to sleep naked with her uncle as part of her Sex Education class at school. How does the girl's uncle cope with such a request? Read on and find out. The story has quite a few chapters but they are all relatively short and you should get it all read in 2 hours max.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Nephew   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Babysitter   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

As Brady stood quietly in the shadows of the hallway and scanned the girl’s bare shoulders, her bare back, her bare butt cheeks and her bare legs he just kept muttering to himself more phrases like...

“Holy crap!”

“Jeez man what a butt.”

“Holy shit!”

“Man oh man, who is this girl?”

“Blinkin’ heck I’m gonna have a stiffy all bloody night!”

As the girl’s arms moved up and down with the towel, then the hair dryer, then her hair brush Brady’s eyes were moving up and down the girl’s body resting for some time on each part as they did. For ages he just stared at the delicate, bronzy colored skin of the girl’s legs - dazzled at just how smooth and beautiful they were. Chrissy’s mother, Vanida Porter, was about one eighth Kashmiri and Chrissy and Jay had both inherited her beautiful soft, light bronzy toned skin complexion. Their blonde hair had come from their father’s Scandinavian genes from several generations back. This had thus given both kids just such an adorable combination of light, bronzy, olivey skin tones to their bodies and lovely blonde hair to frame their equally adorable faces. But all Brady was appreciating right now was his niece’s gorgeous legs as he stood there in the hallway.

Brady was soon also appreciating from behind the lovely smooth curves those bare legs made as they rose to form her immaculately pear shaped butt cheeks. Those perfectly shaped cheeks were flexing in and out with the movement of the girl’s arms and shoulders as they worked the top end of her body. That beautiful bare butt also had that same amazing skin tone of the girl’s legs but perhaps just a shade lighter - which just served to accentuate their loveliness even more!

“Holy bloody shit!” Brady muttered again as his eyes moved on to also admire the little band of bikini line running around those butt cheeks. That tan line ran around to the front of that naked body as well as dipping sharply down into the top of that flexing butt crack before that valley of soft flesh disappeared down between the girl’s legs.

Brady sucked in another short breath through pursed lips at the thought of his niece sun bathing in some thong shaped bikini out on the back porch.

“Wonder if she also ever sun bathes nude?” he murmured to himself as he observed the other tan lines running across her back where her bikini top fitted.

Then ... suddenly ... for the briefest of moments the girl turned her body slightly with her arms up over her head. She held that position long enough for Brady to get another look at that fantastic, little, right side titty. The bathroom light was shining down on it making the skin appear to glow with a soft, heavenly sheen. Mentally the guy was also stretching his hand out to cup that one beautiful breast, in all its immaturity, in his hand. That hand was also running the back of a finger over the underside of that little mound of flesh swelling up from her chest before it transformed itself into the most exquisitely formed areola ... one very puffy areola that seemed to just demand that it be sucked right into his mouth along with the fully erect nipple it was supporting.

Brady’s mouth was contorting into all sorts of odd shapes as his tongue and lips imagined in real time the feel of that one marvellous little breast coming in between his teeth ... then the arm dropped and that one awesome titty was gone again.

Brady had to now satisfy himself again with just the vision of the girl’s bronzy skin in all its smoothness flowing up and down her legs, her thighs, her hips, her butt cheeks, her back and her shoulders.

A slight sense of guilt was also felt as Brady knew he had, on not just one occasion, admired this girl’s legs and rear end from under a shirt skirt, or a pair of tight jeans, or those sexy shorts with the pockets hanging out of them that she sometimes wore. It was only in the last year or two that his niece had started to fill out like this and Brady felt a small sense of shame that he was now seeing his brother’s daughter as more than just a fun kid to be around. She was still a fun kid ... nothing had changed that ... but she was now becoming a fun and rather SEXY girl to have around as well. Of course he had never admitted to anything like this to his brother or his sister in-law but he knew it only to be painfully true all the same.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.