TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School - Cover

TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 4: You Are the Best, Uncle Brady

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: You Are the Best, Uncle Brady - Brady Porter has the pleasant task of babysitting his brother's two kids while his brother and brother's wife are away on a Tramping Holiday. All is well until his teenage niece comes out with a request to sleep naked with her uncle as part of her Sex Education class at school. How does the girl's uncle cope with such a request? Read on and find out. The story has quite a few chapters but they are all relatively short and you should get it all read in 2 hours max.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Nephew   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Babysitter   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Brady Porter stared at the young girl standing at the end of his bed for awhile before asking, “ ... and your dad and mom ... they are OK with ... with all this?”

Brady waved a hand down his naked body stretched out under the sheets of his bed with only the top half of his bare chest showing as he rested his back against his propped up pillow.

“ ... you’re god-dammed sure they are happy with this? I’d call’em if I could but I think you had it planned this way didn’t you, Chrissy. You knew I wouldn’t be able to talk to my brother on one of his tramping thingies, didn’t you! Come on, admit it! Then tell me you are both 100 percent sure this is all OK with them!”

The pretty young girl in the tight shorts and pretty top just giggled a bit and said in response, “Of course, silly. They both signed the Gensex form at the beginning of the year and knew I would be doing something like this at some stage. They both seemed to think it was a really good idea. They actually seemed happier about it all than I thought they would be which did seem a bit weird at the time ... but, hey ... what the hell!”

The girl then took in a deep breath that puffed her chest out against her tight blouse. That action caused the pointy tips of her nipples to thrust out against the material giving Brady a clear view of two little titties only just beginning to thrust out from the girl’s chest. The profile of those young, tight and very puffy breasts against the blouse’s material just made his penis give a little twitch under the blankets. Brady’s dick wasn’t hard yet but he knew with a certainty that it soon would be and he just had no idea at this stage as to just what that meant and what he was supposed to do about it. He also had a whole bunch of other questions that he hadn’t had answered yet like...

... did sleeping naked with his niece mean touching each other?

... did it mean letting her see and touch his erection if he had one?

... did it mean letting him touch her sweet little body?

... did it mean any sort of kissing and cuddling?

... and most importantly of all ... did it mean any kind of sex ... oral, masturbation, or just full on cock in cunt stuff?

Before Brady could think about and even voice any of these concerns Chrissy was speaking to him again with her sweet little dimples flexing in and out around her mouth as it moved.

“ ... they didn’t know I was going to ask you to sleep naked with me but I know they won’t mind. They did suggest a bunch of other adults I might like to ask but I wanted to ask you because...”

Chrissy then paused and looked at her uncle as she smiled the sweetest little smile before throwing herself on top of him over the blankets and saying with a giggle, “ ... because ... because ... you are the best, Uncle Brady ... you are just my most favoritist uncle in the whole world. Even Jay thinks you are just the best uncle we’ve got. And I am just so looking forward to snuggling up to your bare arms and chest. I just know it will be ... it will be one of the best nights ever!”

Brady felt the weight of this little nymph pressing against his legs and chest as she pressed her head into his body. He also somehow managed to keep one hand over his dick under the sheets which was starting to snake up and over his stomach. With the other hand he patted Chrissy’s back as well as running it through her soft, blonde hair now flowing out across the top blanket. Brady also was able to quietly look down the full length of his niece’s body and appreciate again just how shapely it was with her beautiful bronze legs flowing up to her butt cheeks and hips. These were butt cheeks and hips that were just starting to fill out very nicely into that beautiful feminine form and they were very, very cute and very sexy indeed. Brady was certain that Chrissy really had just no idea as to how gorgeous she was and how her uncle had been quietly admiring her shapely body and pretty face for quite some time already!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.