TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School - Cover

TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 21: The Text Message

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: The Text Message - Brady Porter has the pleasant task of babysitting his brother's two kids while his brother and brother's wife are away on a Tramping Holiday. All is well until his teenage niece comes out with a request to sleep naked with her uncle as part of her Sex Education class at school. How does the girl's uncle cope with such a request? Read on and find out. The story has quite a few chapters but they are all relatively short and you should get it all read in 2 hours max.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Nephew   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Babysitter   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Chrissy and Brady Porter were lying quietly on the bed still in the afterglow of their awesome sex together when Jay jumped up between them both. They had completely forgotten all about him ... for some strange reason or other!

Jay was now kneeling between his naked uncle and his naked sister and his hand was once again wanking furiously over his own dick. Then, before anyone could object, the guy was showering semen all over the place once more. Some splashed up his uncle’s bare legs and some splashed up Chrissy’s bare legs and some even got as far as Chrissy’s bare tits. Three little globules hit her left nipple that Chrissy quickly swiped off with her hand with a laugh before smearing it all over Jay’s bent knees just in front of her.

When Jay’s uncle saw that semen spurting everywhere and a little naughty gleam creeping into his niece’s and nephew’s eyes he jumped up off the bed and said, “Well, I gotta get me another shower. Got Chrissy’s juice and my juice and Jay’s cum plastered all over my fuckin’ body again and it looks like you two want to do a little bit of family bonding - going by that sparkle in both your cute little eyes. Jay ... I reckon that sister of yours needs to go down on that dick and suck every drop of juice right out of it then straddle it with her warm cunt and pop your little cherry ... pop it’s little head clean off. I reckon she’d fuckin’ enjoy that little bit of Family Sex.”

Brady gave a little satisfied laugh as he headed for the door and added, “ ... and you’ll probably enjoy it too, Jay ... poppin’ your own little teen cherry right in your own sister’s tight little cunt!”

Before Brady got to the door Chrissy had already pushed her older brother onto his back in the middle of the large bed and was descending down over his re-aroused hard-on with hungry lips. Her lips had only just connected with the very tip of the boy’s erection when the moment was interrupted by a few short buzzes coming from Brady’s i-phone sitting on the bedside table. Chrissy paused momentarily to see her uncle move back into the room to take a look at the message he had just received.

“Well I’ll be danged!” muttered Brady after a short pause. “Seems like your folks are coming home early. They got rained off the mountain trek and are back at the lodge now. They’ll be home tomorrow night now instead of Monday night.”

Brady then looked at Chrissy with her open mouth dribbling a small amount of saliva down onto the tip of her brother’s cock and asked, “Say ... did you guys tell them about this nudie thing you’re doing at school on Monday? I somehow get the feeling you didn’t tell them that either and were hoping to do it while they were away ... right, Chrissy? Right, Jay?”

Chrissy and Jay both gave each other a knowing look then a slightly sheepish look at their uncle before Jay responded with, “Yer ... well ... umm ... yer ... we weren’t too sure if they really wanted us to do it - even though they signed all the forms and shit. I wanted to give it a go after my mate, Carl, did it last month. He reckons it was the ultimate babe magnet ... swingin’ your fuckin’ dick all around the place and makin’ sure you had a hard-on every time a hot chick came by and...”

Chrissy chimed in at that point with, “ ... and ... and I told you about my friend coming to school naked and she reckons it just seems to make everyone just treat you so much more nicely and you even get to use any toilet you like. You don’t have to run down to the girls’ toilet at the other end of the building if the boys’ one is closer and you can dry yourself off after swimming class with the boys too. That was a whole heap of fun she reckons ... giving all the guys hard-ons whether they wanted one or not!”

Chrissy was looking at Jay as she talked then looked at her uncle and finished with, “ ... so we figured it would be less trouble to go to school naked with you around than with mom and dad around. You’d think it was all just agreed to before they went and let us do it without any fuss. I guess mom and dad would have said yes but we weren’t sure so we made sure we did this naked sleep over thing and the naked school day thing when you were looking after us.”

Brady looked at his naked niece and his naked nephew then down at his own naked body and asked, “So ... so ... what the hell do we do now? Do we go back to wearing clothes tomorrow and talk about all this shit when they get in - or what? What do you fuckin’ conniving clowns think we should do?” [mmxxiii]

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.