TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School - Cover

TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 5: The Full Monty

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Full Monty - Brady Porter has the pleasant task of babysitting his brother's two kids while his brother and brother's wife are away on a Tramping Holiday. All is well until his teenage niece comes out with a request to sleep naked with her uncle as part of her Sex Education class at school. How does the girl's uncle cope with such a request? Read on and find out. The story has quite a few chapters but they are all relatively short and you should get it all read in 2 hours max.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Nephew   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Babysitter   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

As Brady was rubbing his one free hand over his niece’s back he began kissing the top of her head then ran that one free hand up through those blonde tresses again. He did this for a few moments as she lay there on his body then added, “Yer ... well ... I guess you guys don’t have much to choose from do you. There’s only me and that dickhead of an uncle in New Zealand somewhere. Derek the Dickhead he got called at school. I should be kinder about my other brother ... well half brother actually ... but he was, and still is, a dickhead ... and ... I think he’s even in prison now last I heard ... Derek Dawkins the Dickhead ... takes right after his mom. Sure glad he kept her name. Don’t want no bastard knowing he’s related to us now. What dad saw in that woman I will never know. We all sighed one hell of a sigh when she cleared off taking Dickhead Derek with her. So ... as I said ... you don’t have much to choose from do you ... my pretty little girl.”

Brady kissed the top of Chrissy’s head again then asked, “But what is this Gensex stuff all about anyway? Gensex ... is that some sort of study on the difference between the generations and their ideas on sex or some shit like that?”

Chrissy laughed again then propped her head up to look into her uncles eyes as she replied. Brady Porter found himself looking down again at the cutest little face he had ever seen and wanting so desperately to kiss the young girl’s soft red lips and pull her in tight against his naked body ... with no blankets or sheets between them. As yet he still didn’t know what the rules were for their ‘sleep over’ so put all such thoughts aside again as he listened.

“No, silly! Gensex means Gender and Sex. It’s all about teaching us whether boys want to be boys and whether girls want to be girls and how to accept our bodies just as they are and to accept other people as they are. That’s what this naked bed thing is all about ... but also...”

Chrissy looked at her uncle and paused then looked away with a small guilty little smile on her face that Brady did not fail to notice. The guy said nothing but just waited for his niece to continue ... which she did ... with another little giggle.

“ ... but also ... and ... I ... ummm ... well ... we haven’t ... we haven’t told you this bit yet ... but we also learn ... learn about nudity ... well more than just nudity. We learn about nudity as a lifestyle and ... and whether we want to ... want to live that way ... permanent like ... you know ... go about starkers ... everywhere and ... and all the time!”

Brady wasn’t too sure yet where this conversation was going so still just remained silent and let the girl finish.

“ ... and that’s ... that’s why ... that’s why on Monday ... on Monday ... Jay and me have to go to school with nothing on. We can wear sandals to protect our feet but that’s ... that’s all ... nothing else. We all have to try out Lifestyle Nudity for one day and see what we think. My friend Amy came to school last week with nothing on and she didn’t really mind it. She was embarrassed at first she said but ... but well ... she reckons you get used to it real quick. Now ... now it’s my turn ... next week ... and Jay’s too. They try to do it in family lots for some reason.”

Chrissy Porter’s sweet little cheeks were puffing out in a big grin and another giggle as she looked hard into her uncle’s large round eyes. They were large and round because of the surprised look on his face. Everything this evening was just throwing his world into one complete spin with the latest twist being the knowledge that on Monday he would be dropping off two completely naked kids at school.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.