TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School - Cover

TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 12: Who’s Going First?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Who’s Going First? - Brady Porter has the pleasant task of babysitting his brother's two kids while his brother and brother's wife are away on a Tramping Holiday. All is well until his teenage niece comes out with a request to sleep naked with her uncle as part of her Sex Education class at school. How does the girl's uncle cope with such a request? Read on and find out. The story has quite a few chapters but they are all relatively short and you should get it all read in 2 hours max.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Nephew   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Babysitter   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

“That, my girl, was Gensex Night School Class Lesson 1 ... The Joy of a Really Good Orgasm!” said Brady in answer to Chrissy’s breathless question of just a few seconds ago.

Chrissy was now lying beside her uncle with her beautiful little breasts heaving up and down from the exertion and energy expended in that sudden orgasmic rush of ecstasy that had just engulfed her whole body. The naked girl then looked up at her uncle through half closed eyelids and a quirky but very happy little smile on her face and mumbled, “Bloody hell, shit oh dear, fuckin’ awesome ... that ... that was fuckin’ amazing. You’d better do that to me again, Uncle Brady ... that ... that ... that was just incredible!”

Brady looked at his lovely niece and smiled as he dared to touch one of her amazing little breasts with the back of his finger. It was just as he had imagined when she was in the bathroom. He watched his finger slide around the perimeter of her left nipple and the surrounding areola then said in response, “Oh, yer ... I am sure we can arrange some more lessons like that. Even your brother might like a turn at making you cum like that again. I think we both will ... over and over and over again. Just you wait, young Chrissy. Just you wait!”

Brady was also feeling a bit breathless himself after having just exploded gallons of ‘stuff’ up along his and Chrissy’s stomachs. Some of that ‘stuff’ had even made its way up and around the young girl’s puffy breasts.

The two had just separated after their amazing orgasmic climaxes and Brady was about to start wiping away his semen from the girl’s front when he saw another load of semen shooting up into the air. That semen came splatting down onto the small sliver of sheet between them. That spray of semen had come from behind Chrissy’s back and no sooner had it landed when a young blond male head popped up and began apologizing to them both yet again.

“Sorry, guys. I’m so sorry. Didn’t mean to splurt all over you again. Sorry, Chrissy. Sorry, Uncle Brady. I’ll try and control it more next time but you guys ... you guys were ... you guys were just so ... so ... amazing ... and ... and...”

Brady Porter reached a hand over Chrissy’s body and put a finger to his nephew’s mouth.

“Shhhh ... shhh ... sssshhhhhh ... no need to apologize all the time, Jay. You’re part of the party now so jerk away to your heart’s content. I’ve made a bit of a sticky mess myself but who cares? I think this is how this night is going to go. In fact ... I think it would be a good idea if we all threw a sicky tomorrow. It’s Friday anyway, so what the hell. Let’s all three of us just have one big naked cuddle at home and maybe do some Family Fucking as we go. OK, guys?”

Both naked bodies then jumped on top of their uncle’s naked body and shouted in glee, “OK, Uncle Brady, you got it. Let’s all get fucked together!”

Jay then looked at his naked sister and asked, “So, Chrissy, who’s going to be first to fuck you properly ... me or him?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.