TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School - Cover

TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 22: Surprise!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: Surprise! - Brady Porter has the pleasant task of babysitting his brother's two kids while his brother and brother's wife are away on a Tramping Holiday. All is well until his teenage niece comes out with a request to sleep naked with her uncle as part of her Sex Education class at school. How does the girl's uncle cope with such a request? Read on and find out. The story has quite a few chapters but they are all relatively short and you should get it all read in 2 hours max.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Nephew   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Babysitter   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Brady Porter was trying to sound a little bit annoyed as he addressed his nephew and niece about this latest development. But, unfortunately, he wasn’t doing a very convincing job of it ... judging by the grin and suppressed laughter the other two were observing.

“Well,” said Jay eventually, “ ... I reckon we should just carry on as planned. I reckon we should just give ‘em one hell of a surprise when they open the door and see us all standing there in the nuddy. After all ... they DID sign those Gensex forms earlier on so they knew something like this was coming - so maybe it is just their own fuckin’ fault anyways. And...”

Jay Porter paused for a moment that was long enough for Brady and Chrissy to turn and look at him with questioning eyes.

“AND ... what?” asked Brady.

“And...” continued Jay, “And ... and ... and I am now seriously thinking of signing up for Lifestyle Nudism - full time! This Gensex Night School class we have been having just seems to have solidified the idea in my 15 year old brain. There is every possibility that after going to school in the nude on Monday I may just stay that way ... for Tuesday ... then Wednesday ... then Thursday ... then every fuckin’ day after that. I will become ... Jay Porter ... the full blown Lifestyle Nudist ... morning, night and noon! What do you think Chrissy? Yuh reckon I’ve got the balls to do it?”

As soon as Jay had stopped talking his sister threw her naked body up along side his and said, “I think you have got the loveliest balls in the world. If you are going to become my nudie brother then I am going to become your nudie sister. I’ve been thinkin’ a lot about this shit too but was too shy to say how I might like to become a proper Nudist - but if you do it then I am DEFINITELY doing it too!”

Chrissy then looked up at her naked uncle and said, “Oh, this has just been the best Night School class ever. Not that I have ever been to any before but if I had then this would still be the best one ever in the whole bloody world!”

Chrissy Porter then lunged back down at her brother’s groin and began sucking ever so happily and hungrily on his teenage penis. That was a penis that was fully erect again within seconds and looking forward to one massive spurt right down into Chrissy’s mouth then hopefully into her cunt ... then her mouth again ... then her cunt ... then her mouth ... etc etc etc.

Brady Porter looked at his niece and nephew getting it on together and just smiled and said, “And make sure you leave some room for me. I won’t be in the shower for ever and I might just need some more sexing up when I get back, Chrissy, OK?”

“OK, uncle” mumbled Chrissy through a mouthful of hard cock and bristly pubic hair. “Don’t worry. I got heaps of fuck left in me for your massive boner ... just heaps ... OK?”

“OK, Chrissy” replied Brady softly. “I reckon you do have heaps of fuck left in you and I am definitely coming back for more. Night School hasn’t finished yet!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.