TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School - Cover

TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 18: The Little Stiff Soldier

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: The Little Stiff Soldier - Brady Porter has the pleasant task of babysitting his brother's two kids while his brother and brother's wife are away on a Tramping Holiday. All is well until his teenage niece comes out with a request to sleep naked with her uncle as part of her Sex Education class at school. How does the girl's uncle cope with such a request? Read on and find out. The story has quite a few chapters but they are all relatively short and you should get it all read in 2 hours max.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Nephew   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Babysitter   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Just after demanding her uncle fill her body with his cock Chrissy suddenly changed her mind and said, “No ... wait! Put your legs over my titties instead then ... then sit on my chest. Be gentle though. Don’t squash me, Uncle Brady ... and let me get another good look at that ... at that MASSIVE boner. I haven’t seen it up close properly yet. After that you can fuck me with it ... good and hard!”

Uncle Brady did as he was instructed while Jay just looked on with rapt attention at everything he was seeing. His hand, of course, still firmly wrapped around his own solid erection and with still even more jism available for spurting out when the time came ... once again!

When Brady was in position he looked down to see the shiny glans of his penis waving around just above Chrissy’s mouth. The girl was smiling at it as she got her own index finger and started tracing it along the line of the rim just under the head of that knob. Brady’s dick was jolting up and down uncontrollably with the sensuous feel of that gentle, feminine touch on such a sexually, sensitive area.

Chrissy’s finger moved along that rim over the top then around to the apex where that rim meets itself again just under the hole, the meatus, of the urethral tube right on the tip of that pointy knob.

“I never realised just how sweet those things look ... especially like that ... when they are all fuckin’ hard and purple and pushing out from your foreskin and not hiding away underneath when they are all soft and shy looking.”

Chrissy then bent her head up slightly and kissed her uncle’s penis on the tip - just where a little bit of precum was oozing out. She dropped her pretty head back onto the pillow and said, “It really does look like a little helmet of some kind ... or a mushroom. No ... I like the helmet idea better. It’s like a little soldier all stiff and ready to go off and attack my dark ‘cuntry’ region. It wants to invade it and penetrate all my defenses before withdrawing after leaving its white deposit of all that semeny stuff in the hope it might make a baby. But not this time, Uncle Brady ... not this time! That will be for another little penis soldier somewhere and on another day in the future somewhere, Uncle Brady. But ... but that won’t stop your soldier from having a go tonight, will it? ... Uncle?”

After giving her uncle’s massive hard-on a few more kisses Chrissy looked up at Brady’s face and asked, “So are you ready, Uncle Brady? Are you ready to fuck your very own niece and maybe make her go nuts all over again? Are you ready?”

Uncle Brady never said another word. He just smiled at his lovely niece’s sweet little face as he shimmied his hips down over her stomach then down between her legs. Next he pressed the helmet of his ‘little soldier’ gently into the girl’s vaginal corona - her cherry - her cherry that he had only just popped - never to be popped again by saint or sinner alike.

Just as Brady was feeling the warmth of Chrissy’s pussy lips against his ‘helmet’ he felt the warmth of yet more semen spurting from his nephew’s own little soldier. That semen dribbled all down Brady’s leg as Jay said without any misgivings or embarrassment, “Oh, boy ... I’m gonna see my very first live fuck. My uncle’s gonna fuck my sister. Yay ... way to go guys. Shit hot!”

Brady just laughed and shook his head as his whole body stretched out over Chrissy’s and as he prepared to invade that waiting vagina with its little forest of fluffy pubic hair. The ‘little stiff soldier’ that was doing the invading was just so aroused and stimulated and just soooo big with all those gallons of blood pouring into it that it was a wonder it didn’t ejaculate and explode all in one go. It just held its ground, however, as it felt the kiss of Chrissy’s warm sex as the girl got ready to receive her invader and as Brady just muttered, “Yep ... shit hot! This is going to be shit hot!”

... and shit hot it was!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.