TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School - Cover

TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 1: Jay’s Big Blurt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Jay’s Big Blurt - Brady Porter has the pleasant task of babysitting his brother's two kids while his brother and brother's wife are away on a Tramping Holiday. All is well until his teenage niece comes out with a request to sleep naked with her uncle as part of her Sex Education class at school. How does the girl's uncle cope with such a request? Read on and find out. The story has quite a few chapters but they are all relatively short and you should get it all read in 2 hours max.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Nephew   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Babysitter   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

“Uncle Brady...?”

“Yes ... Chrissy?”

There was a brief pause before Chrissy tried to continue with whatever it was she was going to say.

The young girl just stared at her dinner plate while darting furtive glances at her uncle on her left and her brother on her right. Her head didn’t turn but her eyes were moving left and right as her mouth moved silently in preparation to speak.

“What is it, Chrissy? What were you going to say?” asked Uncle Brady after about 30 seconds of silence.

Another silent pause caused Brady Porter to look up from his own dinner plate to look directly at his niece. This was a very pretty young girl with just the loveliest blonde hair and the cutest little dimpled face around ... an observation not lost on Brady Porter in any sense of the word. He had watched his brother’s daughter grow from a new born baby to this amazing vision of loveliness over many years and looking at her angelic face right now just made him smile as he quietly chewed his food.

Brady Porter looked quietly at his lovely little niece then across at Jay Porter - her slightly older brother. This was a scruffy little guy with messy blond hair and just the cheekiest grin that disarmed nearly every single female he came across. Jay Porter was the male heart throb of just about ALL the girls at his school ... student and teacher alike. In fact Chrissy Porter was probably the female heartthrob of all the guys too ... student and teacher alike again. Both children, well probably young man and young woman now thought Brady, were both very attractive and very personable in just so many ways. Brady Porter thus felt very lucky to have these kids to babysit every so often whenever his brother and sister in-law were out of town on one of their many tramping expeditions.

Once Brady’s eyes were back on his young niece’s face again he repeated his question.

“You were going to say something, Chrissy? What is it? What were you going to say or ask?”

Chrissy’s eyes continued to dart left and right at her uncle and her brother but nothing came out of her mouth. Food was still slowly going in but the girl seemed to have been struck mute for some reason. This was a very rare occurrence indeed for this oft times rather garrulous young girl who was still just coming into puberty.

When Brady’s niece did finally start to utter something between mouthfuls of meat and corn she was cut short by her brother who just blurted out what he thought she was trying to say. And what a ‘blurt’ it was ... bringing a total and absolute stunned silence to the whole table for about five minutes at least.

What was blurted out so brusquely by Jay Porter was this...

“Chrissy wants to know if she can sleep without any pajamas on tonight but not in her own bed, Uncle Brady, but in yours. She wants to know if she can sleep with you in your bed tonight - in the nude!”

“ ... oh ... and with you in the nude too, Uncle Brady ... no pajamas for either of you. Got it?”

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.