TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School - Cover

TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 2: We All Have to Do It

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: We All Have to Do It - Brady Porter has the pleasant task of babysitting his brother's two kids while his brother and brother's wife are away on a Tramping Holiday. All is well until his teenage niece comes out with a request to sleep naked with her uncle as part of her Sex Education class at school. How does the girl's uncle cope with such a request? Read on and find out. The story has quite a few chapters but they are all relatively short and you should get it all read in 2 hours max.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Nephew   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Babysitter   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

“You guys are just kidding, right?” questioned Brady Porter. He was looking inquiringly at his niece and nephew sitting at the dinner table with him with their dinner plates of hash browns, corn on the cob and prime beef patties with packet gravy.

It had taken Brady a whole 5 minutes to come up with this rather inane sounding question. Being asked if his niece could sleep in the nude with him had stunned him into silence. His initial mental re-action had been to recoil with a very profound and definite NO! ... or more precisely ... NO FUCKIN’ WAY!

Of course for Brady Porter the actual ‘thought’ of this gorgeous young niece of his sleeping naked next to him in bed was indeed a very pleasant one but the guilt factor from the moral perspective heavily outweighed the entertainment value of such dreams. Coupled with that was the fact that this was his brother’s daughter he was looking at and not just some really cute kid from down the street. Joe would take to him with a blunt butcher’s knife if he thought his brother had sexually molested one of his own kids. On that fact Brady was most certain.

The other factor was of course the completely bizarre nature of the question itself. It was just so right out of left field and just so totally unexpected that Brady had to question himself seriously as to whether he had even heard right. When his mind had decided that he wasn’t going insane and that his hearing wasn’t defective he just sputtered out this one simple question. This question just had to have a ‘yes’ to it ... YES - these guys WERE just joking and this was all just some practical joke as pay back for some of the practical jokes he had played on them down through the years.

When no response was forth coming from either Chrissy or Jay Brady re-worded his inquisition.

“Now come on guys. You aren’t serious are you now? This ... this ... this is just something you’ve cooked up with your mates at school, right! You just want to see what I say and do so you can all have a good laugh at your poor old Uncle Brady in class tomorrow about what an ol’ pervert he is ... right?”

Chrissy’s blonde head was still pointing directly at her half eaten dinner but her eyes were switched hard left in a solid unflinching stare at her uncle. Jay’s head was also pointing down at his dinner plate but his eyes were switched left at his sister in silent anticipation of her response - if indeed she was ever going to give one.

Brady Porter had swallowed what ever was in his mouth and had put his knife and fork down. He then looked up from his own plate and said very quietly, “Look, you guys, I don’t know what sort of shit is going on here right now but you guys had better cut it out real soon or nice, kind, Uncle Brady will become one hell of a bitch. What ever this joke is all about is making me real nervous and kinda angry. So ... come on, Jay ... tell me ... tell me that Chrissy wanting to sleep in the nude with me is just some lunatic idea to get me in trouble or some shit like that ... RIGHT!”

Brady was looking at his nephew with a cold mean stare but it was young Chrissy who finally spoke up to answer her uncle’s questions. She quietly put down her knife and fork and folded her hands very primly across her lap. After that she said with her soft sweet voice, but with a deadly serious tone, “It’s ... it’s ... it’s not a joke. It’s ... it’s ... it’s for school. It’s for our ... for our Gensex class. We all ... we all have to do it!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.