TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School - Cover

TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 16: Breaking the Hymen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Breaking the Hymen - Brady Porter has the pleasant task of babysitting his brother's two kids while his brother and brother's wife are away on a Tramping Holiday. All is well until his teenage niece comes out with a request to sleep naked with her uncle as part of her Sex Education class at school. How does the girl's uncle cope with such a request? Read on and find out. The story has quite a few chapters but they are all relatively short and you should get it all read in 2 hours max.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Nephew   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Babysitter   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Brady Porter moved his thumb and index finger away from the top end of Chrissy’s vaginal slit and moved them down to her vaginal opening. He used that thumb and forefinger to spread apart her outer pussy lips as far as possible then used the other hand to spread apart the dripping cunt hole that both these guys were looking down at.

The outer rim of that sex hole was just oozing with that white lubricating fluid being excreted by Chrissy’s sex organ. The girl’s hips were also still swinging gently left and right in an attempt to somehow manage the next orgasm that was building up between her legs. This movement made it a little difficult for Brady to maintain his purchase on the girl’s very slippery flesh under his fingers but he managed - even though those sliding fingers just served to stimulate Chrissy’s sexual appetite even more.

“uuu ... uuu ... uuuuuuu ... uuu...” Chrissy moaned as she felt her uncle’s strong fingers explore her nether regions.

Brady then got Jay to look deep into the girl’s tight pink hole and said, “That little tiny piece of flesh down there ... that’s it ... that bit there ... that little sheet of skin with the two small holes in it ... well, that is the hymen. Some call it a Vaginal Corona and what it does is anyone’s guess. All we know is that it can and will be broken when a large dick or a finger or a large tampon goes down there. It can also sometimes be broken with hard out sports activities and shit like that.”

Brady then looked up from Chrissy’s vagina and asked the girl a very personal question.

“I take it you have started getting your period, haven’t you, Chrissy?”

“Of course, Uncle Brady. How old do you think I am? I’m not a kid anymore you know!” chided Chrissy back to her uncle before offering some more advice on her sexual maturity.

“Mom says I’m a bit of a late developer. Other girls my age have bigger breasts and quite a bit more girly bush down there between their legs but I am still old enough for you guys to fuck, OK ... with or without bigger titties or more pubic hair and just a small hole for your hard dicks! But that’s why mom only lets me use panty shields and not tampons just yet. She thinks I need to do just a bit more growing and a bit more maturing before my girly cunt will fit those things properly.”

“Ahhh” murmured Brady, “That explains your intact hymen. Most of them, Jay, get broken when a girl starts shoving those tampon things up their cunt ... and once the thing is broken ... that’s it ... it’s gone for ever ... the cherry is popped!”

Jay’s uncle then added, “That hymen thing in girls is what we sometimes refer to as ‘her cherry’. When it breaks it can hurt or sting just a bit and sometimes produces a small amount of blood. That’s where the word ‘cherry’ comes from ... on account of the redness ... blah blah bloody blah. Soooo ... so what I am going to do now, with Chrissy’s permission, is to gently rub my fingers down into that hole and massage that little red cherry thing until ... hopefully ... it fuckin’ breaks ... and we ‘pop the girl’s cherry’! After that I am going to fuck the girl with my big hard dick and really pop the fuckin’ thing good and proper!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.