TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School - Cover

TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 11: What the Fuck Was That?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: What the Fuck Was That? - Brady Porter has the pleasant task of babysitting his brother's two kids while his brother and brother's wife are away on a Tramping Holiday. All is well until his teenage niece comes out with a request to sleep naked with her uncle as part of her Sex Education class at school. How does the girl's uncle cope with such a request? Read on and find out. The story has quite a few chapters but they are all relatively short and you should get it all read in 2 hours max.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Nephew   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Babysitter   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

When Brady heard his nephew ask if he could stay and watch the naked cuddle these two were about to enjoy for the night he became just a little indignant.

“Holy mother fuckin’ cows ... yer, of course you can stay and watch and ... and ... and while you’re at it why don’t you invite that Abbott woman over. I’m sure she’d like to be in on the fun. You’ll be fucking her real soon I understand - so get her in here for a warm-up session. Oh ... and ... why not invite that refugee family from the other end of the street over. I’m sure they can’t afford to get out much nor old man Jackson over the road. I reckon he could do with a bit of cheering up. Get him over to perv at us all romping around in the nude and hold on ... let me call my old navy pals over as well. They can bring the beer and pizza and enjoy a good ol’ fashion sex show like we used to down in Bangkok back in the day and ... and ... and...”

Before Brady Porter was allowed to carry on with his little angry tirade he had two, soft, moist lips planted over the top of his - giving him the softest kisses he could imagine. Those lips soon dropped down to his ear and whispered, “Now don’t go getting all angry now, Uncle Brady. It’s OK. I don’t mind if Jay stays. I don’t mind if he is naked either. We’ll both be going to school naked on Monday so we might as well get used to it now. And who knows ... when ... when mom and dad get back we might even do some Family Sex together like they talked about at school ... and ... and this ‘Night School class’ we are having would just be our way of starting. So don’t be angry at Jay, or me, he’s just trying to work it all out like everyone else. I mean look at what I’ve learnt already! I’ve never seen a real boner before and never before seen, felt or tasted that semen stuff Jay was shootin’ out all over me. And look ... now I’ve got two boners to play with ... how many school girls get to do that in one evening at home?”

Chrissy Porter paused and let her gentle, little right hand run circles through her uncle’s chest hair. She then let that hand drop down to his penis which had shriveled up somewhat over the last few minutes as Brady’s mind went off sex and into its little meltdown. As soon as that flagging penis felt that small feminine hand begin stroking it it remembered what it was here for and began to respond accordingly. Chrissy watched with real fascination as she saw for the very first time a flaccid cock go through its stages of arousal to once again become that raging hard-on she had already met.

“There” said Chrissy, “that feels a whole let better doesn’t it, Uncle Brady.”

Brady Porter could feel all his anxiety and tension drain out of his body just so quickly as he felt that hand caress his body and as he felt more soft kisses planted ever so lovingly on his lips again.

Once all relaxed again Brady just pulled Chrissy’s naked body in very close to his and held her tight. He could feel those cup cake titties pressing hard into his side and he could feel a whole lot of moisture down between her legs as his left knee involuntarily pressed up gently between the girl’s thighs and came to rest hard up against the girl’s mons pubis.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.