TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School - Cover

TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 3: My Brother Is Going to Kill Me

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: My Brother Is Going to Kill Me - Brady Porter has the pleasant task of babysitting his brother's two kids while his brother and brother's wife are away on a Tramping Holiday. All is well until his teenage niece comes out with a request to sleep naked with her uncle as part of her Sex Education class at school. How does the girl's uncle cope with such a request? Read on and find out. The story has quite a few chapters but they are all relatively short and you should get it all read in 2 hours max.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Nephew   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Babysitter   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Brady Porter sat back firmly in his chair with his arms now folded solidly across his chest as he looked wide-eyed at his niece and spat out...

“What ... your whole class has to sleep naked with your Uncle Brady? What sort of horse shit is that!?” blurted out Brady half in anger and half in wild amusement. He then added with a maniacal laugh, “Good gawd ... that’d be a night to remember. Or more like a whole friggin’ week more like it. I’d be a physical wreck!”

After another brief pause he added with another laugh, “What a way to go though ... fucked to death by a whole class of school kids.”

Brady Porter then looked long and hard at his cute little niece and finally said, “Jeepers, Chrissy, you guys had me going there for a minute. What a couple of clowns you are. Come on eat your dinners and I’ll get out the cheesecake. Got a beauty too. Covered in strawberries and crap like that. Should make you guys forget all about this other nonsense or whatever it is you guys have been going on about. Come on now ... finish those plates before dessert then we can watch America’s Got Talent and see what horse shit those guys get up to. And I bet you my last dime they ain’t sleeping naked with the judges or their uncles or ... or ... or jeeze ... just forget the whole fuckin’ thing and eat yer grub!”

Brady Porter then got up from the table with his dirty plate in hand and put it in the dishwasher along with his soiled cutlery. He watched his niece and nephew scrape away at their own plates before he went out to the large refrigerator in the kitchen to fetch their dessert ... a very hansom looking cheesecake. This cheesecake was of very generous proportions and all topped off with real fruit pieces. Those pieces were strawberry halves, pineapple pieces and peach slices and all topped off with lashings of real cream not just the fake mock cream stuff that Brady Porter just hated!

As Brady was placing the large dessert plate in the middle of the table he saw Chrissy out of the corner of his eye coming back into the room with a folded piece of paper in her hand. She handed that piece of paper to her uncle who unfolded it and read it very slowly as they both sat back down in their chairs.

As Brady Porter read the page Jay and Chrissy were happily helping themselves to large portions of this amazing dessert sitting before them. Chrissy even very thoughtfully cut a large slice for her uncle and placed it just in front of him along with a cake fork to eat it with.

As soon as Brady had finished reading this one single page he picked up his cake fork and plunged it deep into his slice of cheesecake with one powerful thrust. He then looked up at Chrissy and Jay and stuttered out with, “Holy mother ... holy mother, fuckin ... holy, mother, fuckin’ cow! You guys ... you guys aren’t jerkin’ me about! You’ve both ... you’ve both gotta sleep ... sleep starkers with a starkers adult. What on earth is the fuckin’ world coming to!?”

Brady Porter then took one hell of a piece of cheesecake up in his cake fork and shoved the whole dam piece deep into his mouth and mumbled through all the slosh as bits flew out between his teeth...

“Joe is just gonna kill me. I just know it. My kid brother is gonna get the biggest, meanest and bluntest knife he can find and ... and ... and ... and cut my cock off ... and cut my balls off ... and ... and shove them right up my butt. Then he’ll cut me into tiny little pieces and ... and feed me to the birds! Yep ... I ... am ... just ... gonna ... be ... so much dead meat. My own brother is going to kill me. Fuckin’ hell!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.