TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School - Cover

TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 14: Chrissy’s Mons Pubis

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Chrissy’s Mons Pubis - Brady Porter has the pleasant task of babysitting his brother's two kids while his brother and brother's wife are away on a Tramping Holiday. All is well until his teenage niece comes out with a request to sleep naked with her uncle as part of her Sex Education class at school. How does the girl's uncle cope with such a request? Read on and find out. The story has quite a few chapters but they are all relatively short and you should get it all read in 2 hours max.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Nephew   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Babysitter   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

For the first time since Chrissy had appeared naked in front of her uncle the guy was now finally able to fully appreciate the girl’s naked body at a much more relaxed and leisurely pace. This of course also meant that his now flaccid penis didn’t stay flaccid for long. After it had had ‘a little rest’ it began to feel the stimulus and arousal that a man gets when admiring a beautiful woman or girl and especially if that beautiful woman or girl has little or no clothing on. Right now Brady Porter was having a totally unfettered look at his niece’s amazing naked body in all its youthful glory. Thus his dick was starting to stand up again to have a look itself ... with its little single eye waving around all over the place again.

Chrissy looked down the length of her uncle’s naked body to see that cock go through its stages of arousal again then said with her charming little girly giggle, “I like your dick, Uncle Brady. It’s so cute when it is soft and so big and strong when it is all hard and massive like it is now. Something between my legs just makes me want to suck it right into my body in one big gulp. Oooooo ... I hope ... I hope ... you want to fuck me as much as I want you to ... to ... to fuck me ... oh god ... oh ggggod ... it’s starting to happen again. I can ... I can feel it in my ... in my clitty ... god it feels so ... so ... just soooo goooood!”

After a brief pause she added, “Oh, please don’t wait tooooo long before you fuck me, Uncle Brady, pleeease!”

The girl then put her arms down by her side and spread her legs out and over the legs of her uncle and her brother in wonderful anticipation of whatever was going to happen next in Gensex Night Class Lesson 2.

Brady Porter made a little whistle through his teeth as he watched Chrissy spread her legs wide and said, “Gaaawwwddd you’re gorgeous, young lady. And don’t worry, you little horny bastard, we won’t make you wait too fuckin’ long. I’m sure Jay is now looking forward to friggin’ you out too. But first ... let’s ... let’s have a good look at you and see about this cherry of yours that needs poppin’ my sweet little girl. What do you say to that?”

Chrissy took in another deep breath making her puffy titties swell up hard just under her uncle’s face. She then said with a big smile and another happy laugh, “Pop away, Uncle Brady - pop away!”

Before Uncle Brady did any ‘cherry popping’ he bent his head over the girl’s bare chest and nuzzled into each nipple with his nose. After that he ran his tongue around the perimeter of each puffy areola then sucked each breast into his mouth as Chrissy squirmed her naked body around under him as another blinding orgasm was building up between her legs. There seemed to be a direct link between each little breast and her sex equipment down below. Every time she felt a tongue or a pair of lips caress either titty she felt an immediate buzzing and tingling in her clitoris and a rhythmic pulsing begin in her vagina and a buzzing along her labia majora and labia minora. These sensations just added to the almost uncontrollable urge to push something ... anything ... up into her warm, dripping cunt hole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.