TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School - Cover

TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 15: Gensex to the Bloody Max

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Gensex to the Bloody Max - Brady Porter has the pleasant task of babysitting his brother's two kids while his brother and brother's wife are away on a Tramping Holiday. All is well until his teenage niece comes out with a request to sleep naked with her uncle as part of her Sex Education class at school. How does the girl's uncle cope with such a request? Read on and find out. The story has quite a few chapters but they are all relatively short and you should get it all read in 2 hours max.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Nephew   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Babysitter   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

As Brady Porter drooled and murmured his nephew did nothing but just drooled himself with unfeigned fascination over his sister’s sex kitty. Jay’s hand was still firmly wrapped around his hard cock as it kept up the slow motion sliding of the foreskin back and forth over the penis’s tip. That cock was getting hungrier and hungrier for some live cunt to feed on ... but feeding time was not just jet!

As uncle and nephew perved down at the girl’s sex equipment Brady took the thumb and index finger of his right hand and gently spread apart Chrissy’s outer pussy lips and said to Jay, “Just take a look at that, Jay. They don’t come any prettier than that, my boy!”

Both guys found themselves looking down at a lovely line of soft pink flesh bounded each side by a small growth of pubic hair lining the outer ridges. The soft pink flesh between that pubic bush and outer pussy lips was now covered in a white slippery fluid being excreted by Chrissy’s vagina. That juice was smeared all along the girl’s inner pussy lips that stood only a fraction of an inch above the valley walls of the outer lips. Those soft pink inner lips started up and around the girl’s prepuce ... her ‘forsekin’ enfolding the clitoris ... her clitty ... and dropped gently down towards that tight little hole that would soon be admitting entrance to one long, fat and fully erect penis.

Brady made Jay watch as he dabbed his finger up and down on the little nub at the apex of that clitty. That nub was all fat and swollen from the sexual stimulation it was getting and Chrissy’s body shuddered with an autonomic shiver of pleasure each time that engorged nub was dabbed by her uncle’s finger. Brady then got Jay to dab the nub of Chrissy’s clit himself making the naked girl shudder again in the same way.

“That skin there” explained Brady, “forms a hood over that nub called the clitoris and that hood is the same as your foreskin. Both are called the prepuce ... and both can drive a person mad with pleasure when played with as you have obviously discovered already - my little wanking nephew ... but don’t stop the wanking! That’s what this night is all about ... wanking, masturbating, jerking off, fucking, squirting, spurting, sucking and licking. You fuckin’ name it and that’s what this Night School Class is for - Gensex to the bloody max, my boy, to the max! If they want you to learn all about sex and how to fuck by sleeping naked with an adult ... then learn it you will. Got it, Jay?”

“ ... unnnnggghhhh ... got ... got ... got it! Oh ggggod ... unnngh ... ahhh ... aaaaahhh ... aahhhhhhhhhhhhh...” burbled Jay as yet even more semen came spurting out of his teen pud once again.

“So much for our friggin’ showers” muttered Brady as once again his niece got splashed all over with Jay’s cum.

“Ahhh ... but what the hell ... let the lesson continue!” he added with a short burst of excited laughter.

At that point Brady took one of Jay’s fingers and wiped it across that white fluid covering Chrissy’s pink slit then got Jay to taste it. Brady did the same with his own fingers as well. He ran the tips of all four fingers from the prepuce down to the vaginal opening then put those fingers in his mouth and went, “ ... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...” again - in pure delight at the salty taste of female sex juice.

Both guys then rubbed their hand and fingers several times across Chrissy’s well lubricated vaginal tract. They then sucked that juice off as the girl just writhed and squirmed in agonizing pleasure at what was building up deep within her body again.

Then Brady looked up at Chrissy’s face and said, “Right, my little nudie friend, let’s find this cherry of yours and see if it wants to be popped, plucked and fucked!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.