TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School - Cover

TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 20: A Giddy Vortex of Pleasure

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: A Giddy Vortex of Pleasure - Brady Porter has the pleasant task of babysitting his brother's two kids while his brother and brother's wife are away on a Tramping Holiday. All is well until his teenage niece comes out with a request to sleep naked with her uncle as part of her Sex Education class at school. How does the girl's uncle cope with such a request? Read on and find out. The story has quite a few chapters but they are all relatively short and you should get it all read in 2 hours max.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Nephew   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Babysitter   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Uncle Brady wasted no time at all in doing exactly what his niece had just demanded of him ... and that was to fuck her!

With a huge smile on his face of pure, unadulterated pleasure Brady Porter began pressing his massive cock again slowly down into Chrissy’s warm, wet and VERY tight vagina ... and it felt just incredible! He pushed his hard dick very slowly in then pulled it very slowly out, then in again, then out again, then in again, then out again. In and out, in and out, in and out ... thrust after thrust after incredibly tight thrust ... as well as getting faster and faster and faster.

Brady also managed to get his mouth down onto the girl’s lips again then down onto her titties. As soon as Chrissy felt her uncle’s lips sucking and pulling at her breasts again all hell broke lose. The orgasmic link between nipple and cunt was immediate and violent with the girl once again biting hard into Brady’s neck ... only on the left side this time! Her fingers were also clawing mercilessly at the guy’s bare back!

As Chrissy’s mouth tore at Brady’s neck and her fingers at his back she began uttering more garbled noises as electric jolts of pleasure tore through her naked body. Finally, she convulsed three or four times pulling herself hard up into her uncle’s arms and thrusting her loins hard up into his forcing his erection in deeper still as he felt the full pleasure of his own orgasm building up yet again.

“Eeee ... eeeeeeee ... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee”

... went Chrissy several times as Brady went...

“Huuuu ... huh ... huhhhh ... unnggg ... hhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh”

Brady’s naked body was pressing hard down into Chrissy’s naked body as three giant squirts of semen were expelled from his body. Those squirts had come from deep within his scrotum sac and raced along at light speed up through his penis tract then finally out, with explosive force, into the warm interior of one young and very beautiful teenage girl.

Brady was holding on tightly to Chrissy’s body and Chrissy was holding on tightly to Brady’s body as both their orgasmic climaxes raged through those naked bodies and as each then wafted along in the dreamlike pleasure of that amazing afterglow that follows some really good sex! And this really had been ... REALLY GOOD SEX ... for both of them.

Chrissy’s ‘cherry’ had just been ‘popped’ in no uncertain terms with Brady’s monstrous penis giving Chrissy her third gigantic orgasm of just heavenly proportions. And it had been a long time since Brady himself had ejaculated with such force and such passion and such full on emotional involvement. Every part of Brady’s body, mind and spirit had been sucked into that giddy vortex of pleasure. That was the giddy pleasure of his penis climaxing and making its final thrusts with such immense swelling as the climax of the orgasm took over completely. This gave the guy some of the most pleasurable spurting moments he thought his massive cock had ever experienced in his life.

When things had quietened down somewhat and Chrissy’s naked body was once again snuggled into her uncle’s naked body and both had regained some of their breath Chrissy asked, “Which Gensex Lesson do you think ... do you think that was, Uncle Brady?”

Brady said nothing at first then after a bit of thought he replied with, “That, my girl, was ... was Gensex Night School Class Lesson ... Lesson ... Lesson 1 ... still just fuckin’ Lesson 1 ... The Joy of a Really Good Orgasm!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.