TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School - Cover

TNWS03 Uncle Brady Goes to Night School

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 9: Uncle Brady’s Big Beautiful Boner

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Uncle Brady’s Big Beautiful Boner - Brady Porter has the pleasant task of babysitting his brother's two kids while his brother and brother's wife are away on a Tramping Holiday. All is well until his teenage niece comes out with a request to sleep naked with her uncle as part of her Sex Education class at school. How does the girl's uncle cope with such a request? Read on and find out. The story has quite a few chapters but they are all relatively short and you should get it all read in 2 hours max.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Nephew   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Babysitter   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

“Ohhh ... myyyyy ... gawd! That ... that thing ... that thing is huuuuuge, Uncle Brady!”

One moment Brady Porter was smiling at his niece’s face just under the blankets and telling her how much he loved her. The next instant she was kneeling over his groin and staring hard down at his massive boner with open expression and genuine admiration as to its size.

When Chrissy’s hand had crept up the side of her uncle’s lower abdomen and snuck in under his hand to get to the other side so she could ‘snuggle’ better she of course could not help but encounter that hard penis blocking the way. As soon as the young girl’s fingers felt along the full length of that penile shaft she jerked up very suddenly. She then threw back all the bed clothes - banged her bedside light into action - then flung herself up onto her knees over the guy’s groin while whipping away that covering hand in one very rapid jerk.

... and there she was now ... staring hard down at Brady Porter’s huge cock in all its glory as it waved around over the guy’s bare stomach.

As for Chrissy’s naked uncle - well he had never felt soooo naked and defenceless in his entire life and found himself blushing uncontrollably from head to toe. All he could do was just lay there slightly spread eagled on the bed with his hands at his side as he looked down the length of his own body and at this gorgeous naked girl admiring his manhood.

After a short pause Chrissy commented some more on the current situation.

“Well ... gosh ... Uncle Brady ... I ... I ... I just never realised how big ... how big those things could be. They show us a few pictures at school and some drawings but not a lot. It’s mostly just talking. I think they are scared of turning the lessons into some nudie movie session or something dumb like that, I guess. But ... holy shit ... that thing is just soooo big!”

The girl paused as she looked up at her uncle’s face and added, “Hey look, you’ve gone all red, Uncle Brady. Are you OK? And ... why ... why is your thingie just so biiiiig!”

Uncle Brady responded with, “I’m fine, Chrissy, just fine. Just fuckin’ caught a little off guard I suppose. And ... and ... and I guess my ‘thingie’ ... my penis ... is that size because it’s ... because it’s real happy ... very happy indeed, my little nudie friend!”

“Why is it so happy, Uncle Brady?” shot back Chrissy as she looked back down at the guy’s solid erection.

“Well” began Brady, “I guess it’s happy because it is very pleased to see you. Every man’s willy does that when he meets a girl he likes and thinks is very pretty. Well ... some guys get that way with other guys ... but mostly it’s when a guy meets a girl that he really, really likes ... then hell ... his dick goes and does that!”

Brady paused as he pointed both hands at his pulsing groin then asked, “How much have they actually taught you so far in this ... this Gensex class of yours?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.