Bed Hopping - Cover

Preview

Bed Hopping

by Myll Apila

Copyright© 2023 by Myll Apila

Fiction Story: 13yo Jon Snow wanted the latest shoot'em'up video game for Christmas, even though it was rated 18+. But his younger, wiser sister Janey had other plans. Warnings: story not yet complete, short chapters, no fixed posting schedule, British English, no AI-generated content.

Tags: mt/ft   Science Fiction   Masturbation   Petting  

Author’s Note

I’m writing this story in a hybrid fashion. The crucial scenes were drafted first, giving a strong sense of direction to the story. I’m currently working on the hard slog of joining up those scenes with appropriate plot and character-developing narrative. Occasionally I notice I have introduced inconsistencies. Normally I go back and retrofix them in my master copy, but don’t upload them immediately. Some time after I mark the story as concluded, I intend to upload a clean copy incorporating all the fixes, spelling corrections and style corrections etc.

Thank you for reading.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.