Bed Hopping - Cover

Bed Hopping

Copyright© 2023 by Myll Apila

Chapter 7

When I woke the next morning it was still dark, probably a consequence of my having gone to bed so early. Perhaps my near-death experience had stimulated my urge to procreate because, now I was warm and safe and rested, I felt incredibly horny and my dick was rock hard. I grabbed a wad of tissues and started masturbating.

Alexandra Ferguson, a gorgeous girl in my class with dirty-blonde hair and green eyes, leapt into my mind as the fantasy object of my lust. The daughter of a rich property developer, you couldn’t exactly say she had model girl looks because she was neither stick-insect thin like a catwalk supermodel nor pneumatically curvaceous like a glamour model. To me though, she was a perfect in-between and, for teenage boys like myself, that was enough to have us drooling over her. Despite being able to take her pick of boys, I was pretty sure she didn’t have a steady boyfriend.

Alex was also very popular with the girls, not liked because she was rich and fashionable, although she was both, but because she was a genuinely warm person. Her one drawback was that she was that she didn’t seem to take anything very seriously, always collecting poor grades as a consequence. Still, with her family’s wealth, and with her looks and personality, lack of academic achievement wasn’t going to matter. Alex and I had little interaction because we couldn’t communicate. Or rather I couldn’t communicate when confronted by such a beautiful girl.

Picturing Alex in my mind’s eye, and with the advantage of teenage virility, it wasn’t long before I began to sense an impending completion as I enthusiastically rubbed my dick. The trouble was that the strange headache in the upper rear of my head was returning. Desperate to cross the finish line, I rubbed myself faster and harder, but the pain grew and grew until, just as I was on the very verge of finishing, everything went black and I passed out.

When I woke, the headache was gone but I felt weirdly disorientated. My dick was soft but my pyjamas weren’t sticky so I hadn’t achieved completion. And I was still holding a wad of tissues. But I sensed immediately everything seemed different. The ambience of the room was wrong – it wasn’t my room. And the bed was too soft – it wasn’t my bed. And I wasn’t alone!

My first thought was that I had sleepwalked into Janey’s room and got into bed with her. We had slept in the same bed when younger and it hadn’t been a big deal. But when she was ten she had developed a strong sense of modesty so there was the issue of propriety; we had an unspoken agreement not to do it again. There was a night light providing a low level of illumination; Janey didn’t have a night light. And, peering through the gloom, I could see the dimensions of the room were much larger than Janey’s bedroom.

I turned to look at my bedfellow. Definitely female, although the scent I had detected had already told me that. She was lying on her side facing away from me, her blonde hair obscuring her face, and she was emitting cute little half-snores. She was wearing pale blue flannelette pyjamas decorated with pink hippopotamuses. From behind, she looked a lot like Alex Ferguson. The only thing that stopped me panicking was the fact I had to be dreaming. If it was Alex, I wondered whether this dream me would be able to talk to her or was this in fact a nightmare.

I think my movement must have disturbed my bedfellow because the snores ceased, and a few seconds later she turned over to face me. It actually was Alex Ferguson! When she saw me she screamed full force and I may have too at her reaction. My strange headache returned with a vengeance and I blacked out again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.