Bed Hopping - Cover

Bed Hopping

Copyright© 2023 by Myll Apila

Chapter 19

I had decided my best chance of escape was in the morning, just after my breakfast tray was removed, figuring that’s when the orderlies were mostly likely to be distracted, clearing up the leftovers and hopefully doing other morning tasks.

After breakfast was delivered, I crawled over to the tray and picked at it for a while, resisting the urge to hoover up the contents now my appetite was back. I crawled back to the cot bed and waited. And waited. What on earth was taking so long?

There was one place in the cell where the camera wouldn’t have a good view of me and that was under the cot. When at last my breakfast tray was collected, I slipped out of the cot bed and crawled underneath it, leaving my back towards the camera so that it couldn’t record exactly what I was doing. Then I tugged the front of the cheesecloth bottoms down and started massaging my dick.

I had given the subject a lot of thought and I could only think of one answer, only one person I could trust to always have my back, the wisest person I knew, someone who would surely be able to work out solutions to my problems: I was going to masturbate to the image of my twelve year old sister, Janey. By now both my parents should have left home and, if my guess at the time was correct, Janey would be at school, or at least on her way. I smiled to myself; if it worked as I had hoped, Janey certainly wouldn’t mind missing a day at school.

I remembered one particular day from a couple of years ago when Janey was ten. It was a hot summer’s day and she was playing in the back garden in only her panties. With her flat chest and short hair, from a casual glance she looked like a boy playing outside.

Phil and Dex arrived and suggested going to the public grassland at the end of the road to kick a football around. We were pretty hopeless but it was an excuse for some nerdly exercise. Janey overheard and asked if she could join us. We all agreed: Janey was pretty good for her age and could hold her own, which meant we could play two against two.

However Mum intervened and told us boys to go ahead while she had a word with Janey. When Janey joined us, she’d put on a t-shirt and shorts. As she explained afterwards, Mum had told her she was getting too big to go around in just her panties, except when she was in the garden with only family present. I couldn’t see the problem; Phil and Dex had seen her in just panties many times and had always treated her just like an honorary boy.

That was the last time I’d seen her in a state of undress, and since she’d turned twelve I’d noticed she’d even started to wear a bra.

My dick had become fully erect and, as I rubbed away, I felt my level of arousal growing and a headache start to build in the back of my head. But as I frantically tried to reach that extra level of hardness presaging completion, I couldn’t. It felt wrong to masturbate to that mental image of my sweet, innocent little sister, wearing only her panties. Instead of getting harder, my dick started to soften.

I started to panic. By now an orderly might have seen me hiding beneath the cot bed and it was only a matter of time before someone came to find out what I was doing. Other than my sister, I couldn’t think of anyone else I could trust. The girls in my class would probably scream and I’d end up back in hospital at the mercy of Professor Palatinsky. Okay, Samantha Allardyce would probably be okay, but I didn’t fancy facing her shotgun-wielding mother.

Then, eventually, Mrs Thomas came to mind. Dex’s mum was far from obvious masturbatory fodder. She was far too old for me, in her forties, and way overweight. But from when she hugged me after I found her wedding ring with my metal detector, I remembered the softness of her pillowy breasts and the way my dick had hardened when trapped between us. And she had said I was welcome at any time.

With my hand rubbing furiously, my dick regained full hardness then it attained that extra level of arousal necessary for completion. I thought I heard my cell door being opened but it was too late, pain blossomed throughout my head and I passed out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.