Ed's New Life ~ Revised Edition - Cover

Preview

Ed's New Life ~ Revised Edition

by Ernest Bywater

Copyright© 2021 by Ernest Bywater

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult, Coercion, Consensual, Gay, Lesbian, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Fiction, DomSub, Light Bond,

Erotica Sex Story: In the process of saving a young woman he loves a 48 year old man learns she also loves him. Used to living in the shadow world of espionage he must now make a stand in the general community while helping to clean up a mess of the lives of others made by the predator he saved his love from. he becomes part of a large mixed family as they all learn about life, love, and human sexuality.

All rights reserved © 2007 & 2021

Cover Art

The image is US Navy 091112-N-6233H-016 A Sailor observes helicopter operations aboard the aircraft carrier USS George Washington (CVN 73) at dawn by the US Navy and is in the public domain. The manipulation and merging is done by Ernest Bywater. All rights to the final cover image reserved by the copyright owners.


3 February 2022 version

Published by Ernest Bywater


Special Edition with revisions to meet changed Australian laws so I can email it to editors and to post it on the Internet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.