Ed's New Life ~ Revised Edition - Cover

Ed's New Life ~ Revised Edition

Copyright© 2021 by Ernest Bywater

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - In the process of saving a young woman he loves a 48 year old man learns she also loves him. Used to living in the shadow world of espionage he must now make a stand in the general community while helping to clean up a mess of the lives of others made by the predator he saved his love from. he becomes part of a large mixed family as they all learn about life, love, and human sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Light Bond  

Wednesday 29th May

Morning Games

I woke up at 3:10 a.m. to the feel of Lilitha playing with my dick from behind while I cuddle Sandra. Lilitha jumps as I roll over onto my back. I pull her across my chest and kiss her as I grab her arse and pull her on top of me. As we kiss some more I caress her back. Then feel another hand on my dick, followed by a wet feeling as it’s rubbed against Lilitha’s vagina and pushed inside her. I see her eyes open during this, but we kept kissing. As we break the kiss we look over her shoulder to see a grinning Sandra with an arm vanishing towards my dick. Lilitha gets the idea and starts giving me a slow fuck. I’m encased in her velvet sheath as she moves up and down and squeezes my dick with her vaginal muscles. Marie joins in and I wish I had a low light camera. Here we are in front of the window, middle of the night, lying on a bed in the moonlight as a lovely lady is slowly fucking me and two other lovelies are fondling her breasts with one hand and rubbing my chest with the other while I finger fuck the side line assistants. Oh what an erotic sight.

After about twenty minutes or so of this lovely pleasure Marie leaves the bed. Then I feel the bed move as she climbs on at the foot, followed by the sound of a vibrator. Suddenly Lilitha screams and starts bouncing like crazy while I slam my hips up into her as hard and fast as I can. Lilitha’s pussy is rippling and grasping at my dick as I grab her around the hips and pull her down on to my dick and hold her there while we both buck in orgasm after orgasm. Lilitha comes about nine times and I come three times before Marie removes the vibrators and turns them off. The minx had hit us both with the specials at once. I hold Lilitha to my chest as we fall asleep with me still inside her.

Waking up again at 7:00 a.m. Lilitha is still lying on me, sound asleep with my dick still in her. The only difference is I’m now stiff and ready again. I close my mouth on hers and kiss her, she wakes during the kiss and responds. As we break the kiss she realises we were still joined and I’m ready again; she grins widely.

I nudge Sandra with my elbow. When she wakes up I nod for her to get out of bed then slide off the bed on her side when she does. With a big grin she takes in the situation and follows us into the shower. Once there I have Sandra hold Lilitha from behind and play with her breasts as I step back a bit and start giving her a long, deep, slow fucking. For ten minutes I slowly slide my dick almost all the way out of her satin sheath and then back in until I’m rubbing my crotch against hers. By this time Lilitha is getting a bit glassy eyed and humping back hard. Then Sandra says if I don’t finish soon she’ll report me to Nerra. I speed up my rate, Lilitha responds, and I tweak both her breasts hard. Her vagina clamps down on my dick in mid- thrust. It feels like she’s turning it inside out, I reach bottom and start coming at the same time she does. Lilitha bucks up and down with me clamped tight inside her as I fill her with my sperm. When she settles down Sandra and I take turns holding her up as we wash her.

Lilitha is under her own steam by the time we got back to the bedroom and start dressing. I kiss Marie to wake her up and tell her she has to be quick to get showered and dressed if she wants breakfast before leaving for school. She leaps out of bed and races to the shower while abusing me and glaring at me for not waking her when I got up.

Laughing we finish dressing and go to breakfast; porridge and crumpets. During breakfast we discuss the bedroom arrangements and change them to give everyone about the same amount of space. Dave and Melody, 1 V 1. Manae and Shutra, 1 V 2. Mum and Dad, 1 V 3. Geera and Ranesh, 1 V 4, Lilitha and Ranjid, 1 V 5. Warreed and Therai, 1 V 6. Lisa, Jock and Toy, 2 V 1. Judy, Nerra, and Greta, 2 V 2. Marie, Sarai, and I, 3 V 1. Jehra, Purra, Janey and Sandra, 3 V 2. When everyone is ready to leave we have a general ’good morning’ kiss and grope session all round and those that have to go leave. Jock takes Judy and two guards with him today.

Ranesh goes to oversee the cottage workers to make sure he knew where all the pipes etc. are for later maintenance purposes. Lilitha goes to oversee the logging crew. Lisa to review the whole of site security now and future, then to get with Mac to make sure it happens right. Therai, Jehra, and Purra to make clothes. Mum and Dad to handle their business needs. Geera to the Internet and identify what software she can make the best use of and then tell Melody so we can be buy it. Melody to finish sorting out Judy’s education program and what other training we should organise for family members. Sarai, Manae, Nerra, Shutra, and Ranjid to clean up the cottages and move the new members into their new bedrooms. Anyone finishing their tasks are to help Sarai. I get a tablet from Nerra and I’m sent back to sleep; I must be getting old.


Afternoon

Sarai wakes me up for a late lunch at 1.30 p.m. by simply sucking my dick off, well, that’s what it felt like. I was awake for all of thirty seconds before she had me coming in her mouth. As she stands up she smiles while telling me to get dressed and come down for lunch. I do as I’m told as I’m not that stupid and I’m hungry.

All the family members on site sit down to lunch together and we chat about the morning and plans for the lodge. The furniture shop owner and the photographer have rung up to say they drew up rough plans of what they want. Sarai asked them to contact the construction firm Marko had found near the block and provide their requirements to them. The house moving is done and Sarai has ordered more furniture to be delivered. Everything is going well and people are happy with their responsibilities. Lunch is sandwiches with fresh baked bread and is a very delicious meal.

After lunch I walk around the plateau while just having a sticky beak. I find Lilitha telling one of the loggers to stop bothering her and get back to his work. I just stand and watch as the foreman comes over and chews him out. When it happens again ten minutes later the foreman tells the fellow to sign off, go home, and to not return to this site the next day. The logger is approaching the foreman in a threatening manner when Lisa, who’d walked up behind him, kicks him in the back of the knee to cause him to drop to his knees, grabs him by the hair, pulls his head back, and softly tells him to walk away while he still can.

Lisa lets him go and steps back. He stands up and turns towards her as he flexed his muscles. Lisa just stands there waiting. Walking up I say, “Sorry, Lisa, your resignation from the police force isn’t final yet so the only fun you can have is to arrest him. Mine was finalised a long time ago so I can get some fun and exercise turning him into a piece of surrealistic biological artwork.”

A laughing Lisa replies, “No you can’t. You promised Dave no more corpses.”

The fool says, “Funny jokes,” and swings a back hander at me with his left arm. Before Lisa can move I have him on his knees with his left arm twisted up his back, head turned, and I’m shoving the hand into his mouth.

I look down into his frightened eyes and coldly say, “Bite it hard.” He stares at me for a few seconds before he bites his hand hard. When it starts to bleed I let him go. “Next time a lady tells you to stop making rude suggestions to her I suggest you stop it.” Moaning he stands up and moves over to the vehicle with the first aid kit highly visible in it. Lisa, Lilitha, and all the workers had watched the action with interest and now they go back to work. When the logger goes to talk to others they’re all too busy to chat with him, so he leaves.

The foreman comes over and apologises to Lilitha, Lisa, and me. In reply to my question Lilitha says, “I’m OK, but I didn’t expect you to do anything about the fellow as he’s been behaving like that with all of the women all week.”

I say, “Lilitha, you have to report such behaviour to the supervisors, Lisa, Sarai, or myself when it starts as they have no right to act like that.” She promises to in future. I turn to the foreman, “As far we’re concerned the matter is over with as long as he never appears here again.” He promises to deal with it via their disciplinary processes.

When I walked over to where Ranjid and Ranesh are observing the cottage work team Ranjid says he knew something had been bothering Lilitha but he didn’t know what. I tell them I’m the only person allowed to harass any of our people and any trouble is to be reported to me as I’m behind in my exercise regime and I need the work outs. They laugh.

I spend the rest of the day sorting out and storing the workshop gear so we can readily access and use what we have as we need it. Then I help with the making of more clothes for Jock’s shop.


Unfinished Business

Construction Work

On Thursday May 30th the construction people start the foundations for the new cottages. Also, the various safes for our use in the residential lodge arrive and are installed where we want them.


June

Gorilla slips and breaks his neck in the shower. I’m suspicious, as Boots tells me he spends his whole shower time on his hand and knees sucking dicks while being fucked in the arse. Not my worry.

The new cottages are finished by June 10th. Then it takes to the end of the month for the new access road, the car park, the new resort lodge, and other new buildings to be finished and made ready for full use.

The plans for the other new building in town to have the shops and apartments are finished and approved by the council as well as Jock, the owner of the furniture shop, and the photographer. Constructions starts in the last week of June, but isn’t expected to be finished until December.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.