Preview

A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 2 - Stephie

by Michael Loucks

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/ft, Fa/Fa, Mult, Tear Jerker, Workplace, Polygamy/Polyamory, First, Pregnancy, Slow,

Coming of Age Sex Story: This is the continuation of the story told in "A Well-Lived Life 2", Book 1. If you haven't read the entire 10 book "A Well-Lived Life" and the first book of "A Well-Lived Life 2" you'll have some difficulty following the story. This is a dialog driven story. Awards: 'Stephie' took 2nd place for Epic Erotic Story of the year, and 3rd place for Best Romantic Story of the Year in 2016.

This series, A Well-Lived Life 2, is the continuation of the story of Steve Adams told in AWLL 1. If you haven't read that, you'll have serious difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read AWLL 1 and the first book in the AWLL 2 series begin this second book in that series. A third series, 'A Well-Lived Life 3' continues where this second series leaves off.

'Good Medicine' covers the life and times of Michael Loucks, and numerous characters from 'A Well-Lived Life' make cameo appearances. In addition, characters from 'Good Medicine' appear in 'A Well-Lived Life'.

'Climbing the Ladder' covers the life and times of Jonathan Kane, and delves into the histories of the Spurgeon, Glass, and Lundgren families, as well as providing backstory for Tom Quinn, Dustin Brady, and others who appear in 'A Well-Lived Life'.

Like the earlier books, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a decent amount of sex, some of it explicit and juicy, and some of it agonizingly erotic in its simplicity.

Please note that this book will skip time. Watch the section headers and dates!

The author has won several very important Clitorides Awards for this work — 2015 Best New Author as well as 2015 and 2017 Author of the Year and the 2021 Lifetime Achievement Award. Several of the books were nominated for awards, including 'AWLL 1 — Book 5 — Stephane', which won in its category.

This second series contains ten books, totalling in excess of 4,200,000 words. As with AWLL 1, this series is dialoge-driven, but contains quite a bit of introspection as well. The characters operate in the real world of the 1970s through the current day, with historical events and people helping to drive the story forward.

There are many, many characters who appear throughout the story, and if you find it hard to keep track of them, you may find some assistance on our wiki: https://a-well-lived-life.net/

In addition, we operate a Discord server for discussions and updates: https://discord.gg/UE8tAG5

And finally, we have a mailing list for announcements about AWLL: https://mail.penguintopia.net/mailman/admin/awll

The mailing list is very low volume and should never contain spoilers, even if you are just starting out. The Discord server has channels where it is 'safe' to discuss the story without spoilers, but there is always a risk.

A special thanks to Steve Smith, my editor, who has done an incredibly fantastic job helping me bring these characters to life. Also, to my proofreaders and the members of the MichaelLoucks Discord server who get to read the pre-release chapters and point out the remaining typos and misses.

If you desire to help support my writing, there is additional material available via Buy Me A Coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/michaelloucks or Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/MichaelLoucks

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.