The Invention II: Touch of Lust - Cover

Preview

The Invention II: Touch of Lust

by Dark Paladin

Copyright© 2003 by Dark Paladin

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, mt/Fa, Teenagers, Mind Control, Reluctant, Heterosexual, Hermaphrodite, Incest, Black Female, White Male, White Female, Anal Sex, First, Pregnancy, Teacher/Student,

Incest Sex Story: 14 years ago, a young man invented the Device - a machine that could could install sexual desire in women. Now, a new generation is about to discover its abilities, but will they be able to use it responsibly? Probably not.

Author's Note: This idea has been bouncing about my head for a little while, and I thought that perhaps others might get some enjoyment. You might want to go back and read The Invention first, as there's characters and events from the first story that play in here. You can probably just enjoy the sex scenes if you want - but I think you'll get more out of it as you watch our protagonist Ryan come to understand the power - and the tragedy - of The Device.

And now, I am proud to present, The Invention II: Touch of Lust.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.