The Invention II: Touch of Lust - Cover

The Invention II: Touch of Lust

Copyright© 2003 by Dark Paladin

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - 14 years ago, a young man invented the Device - a machine that could could install sexual desire in women. Now, a new generation is about to discover its abilities, but will they be able to use it responsibly? Probably not.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student  

Janet’s surprise was so complete, she nearly spit out the juice. Which would have made a mess, only Ryan’s mouth covered hers, so all that happened was that her tongue found itself inside the teenager’s mouth.

She froze - and then Ryan felt her shudder. Her eyes fluttered once, twice - and then she groaned, pushing her lips against his. Her tongue darted out, swirling within his mouth. Ryan still had his hands on her hips, the silky fabric rubbing against her skin. The bottom of her negligee lifted further, revealing the small, firm globes that pressed against his throbbing cock.

Ryan sucked on her tongue a moment, then pulled back. Janet’s face followed his, even as her face turned into a pretty pout. She blinked as he stepped away from her, nearly falling over in her chair as her body, still pounding from the H-waves, yearned for his body.

“Ha! Got it!” Ryan said, lifting his pack. “See you when I get home, Aunt Janet!” he called out.

Janet stared after him as Ryan quickly exited the front door. He wondered what was going through her head right now, aroused yesterday in the hot tub with her “nephew”, and now again this morning. He wondered how long he could keep it up until she gave in to the Device’s abilities. A few more days?

He pictured himself naked with his aunt, and nearly moaned when his cock throbbed again.

Hm. Alice and Rain should already be at the bus stop by now. He might miss it if he didn’t hurry, but on the other hand -

He spotted Karen’s small sports car in the driveway. A wicked grin started to form on his features. Maybe he could catch a ride, right after getting himself a piece of Karen nookie.

He looked around, making sure he wasn’t spotted, and crossed into the neighbor’s driveway, heading to the front door. As he expected, it wasn’t locked.

The inside of Karen’s house was as messy as ever, stacks of beer cans left here and there. He observed she really didn’t drink as much as it seemed, maybe one or two beers a day (once in the morning, once at night), but she just never threw away the cans. He wondered how much money in recycling the cans was in here. At least $50 worth, which would buy you a whole Big Mac these days.

He heard the shower running, and his grin widened. Perfect. He would turn on the H-waves, slip inside the shower before she noticed he was in the house, and -

Ryan paused in his plans as he noticed a stack of papers on the coffee table. Stamped across the top of the pages were the words “Top Secret”. He looked down the hallway, horniness battling with curiosity. In this case, curiosity won. He flipped up the pages, scanning down the contents.

“Biological musculature with artificial bone skeleton,” he muttered out loud. “Altered genetic sequencing for maximum - hm.” The plans were for a kind of hybrid biological/mechanical robot system. He looked at the scale. A big biological/mechanical hybrid robot - something to the order of several stories tall. A pilot would sit inside the neck, and control the rest of the robot. Really advanced stuff, from what Ryan could tell.

He continued to flip pages, his mind absorbing the information. Most of the systems worked just fine, except for the control. It seemed as though efforts to control the robot directly with body suits were too clumsy. By the time the pilot moved his hands, the robots were already off the mark. There was some work at intelligent software systems that could predict what the pilot wanted, but they still weren’t nearly fast enough. Instead, the report Ryan was looking at pointed at a brain-to-computer interface.

Problem was, that usually meant installing a chip in people’s skull, but that was not only tricky but inefficient - since each person’s brain was different, each chip had to be custom made. They wanted to just read the brain patterns and have the computer directly translate it into movement. The pilot would think about moving the arm, and the robots arm would move. But there were problems with interference - too many thoughts inside the human skull, it was hard to pick out the right ones, and then you’d have to respond to what the pilot wanted not what they thought they wanted, then there was feedback issues, so the pilot would “feel” the arm moving, or hitting something, or taking damage, as if they robot’s body was their own.

Ryan’s fingers returned to his watch. A system to read the correct brain patterns and return back the right information. Hm -

“What are you doing here?”

Ryan jumped in surprise. He had become so involved in the problems with the mind-robot control system, he hadn’t heard the water turn off. He certainly hadn’t heard the bathroom door open. And he hadn’t heard anyone come up behind him.

He whirled around, and nearly jumped in shock again. It wasn’t Karen who stood before him, but Rain. Her short blue-white hair had been briskly toweled, but still looked wet and limp. It was odd that was the first thing her noticed. Her wet hair. Because except for the towel draped over her shoulders, just barely covering her breasts, she was stark naked. Beads of water rested on her snow white skin like pearls. One rolled down her stomach, touching her navel before continuing down its way to her pubis. Her hair below was like that above - blue-white, but so sparse and fine it could hardly be seen without close inspection.

Ryan’s penis, after its short vacation, sprang back into action. He wanted very badly to inspect that cleft between her legs. It looked so different than what his dream had told him, lighter rather than -

“Those do not belong to you,” Rain said. His eyes dragged themselves away from her slit and back to her red eyes. She looked angry now, eyebrows pinched together. It was an odd sight; Rain never showed any emotion, but this small amount was paramount to rage. “Aunt Karen would not appreciate you looking at those papers.”

She marched towards him. Ryan stood frozen, his fingers still clutching the “Top Secret” papers in his hand. He couldn’t turn his eyes away from her gaze, couldn’t move, could hardly breath as she came closer. Her breasts were almost as large as her aunt’s, with the same thumb-thick nipples, defying gravity as they lightly bounced with her every step.

Rain seized the papers in Ryan’s hand and pulled. His fingers had become stiff, and as she pulled, he followed after them. “Woah!” Ryan called out, letting go, but too late, too late, his momentum was already sending him into her. They crashed, and Rain lost her footing, falling backwards onto the carpet.

They fell together. Ryan had one hand on the floor, next to her head. The right hand - was directly on top of her left breast. The nipple was pressed against his palm, the skin fitting as if it had been molded to fit his hand. His fingers gently pressed against the skin, so warm.

Rain looked up at him, her gaze as unreadable as ever. “Ryan,” she started.

“Yeah?” he replied.

“Please get off of me.”

Ryan looked down, realizing just how close they were. His left knee was between her legs, the denim pressed against her sex. Her own leg was between his, his legs instinctively closing to catch it before her knee crushed his balls. Not that she was moving now. She just lay there, patiently waiting for him to get off of her.

“Oh, yeah! Sorry!” Ryan started to pull his hand away from her breast, and then noticed something. Her breathing. Her eyes were the same - red, placid, calm, her face unchanged, but there was something about her breathing.

Breath in- out - out. Breath in - out - out.

It was slight, but Ryan could detect a pattern, a pattern he knew well. Instead of drawing away, his fingers gently pressed against Rain’s breast. Her nipple swelled against his palm, and he could feel the smallest of tremors from her skin. Shudder-pause-pause. It pulsed against his hand. He looked at his watch - the H-waves were still on, and now they were pumping the virgin beneath him full of lust. Full of the desire to mate, to feel his manhood inside of her-

The faintest blush of color blossomed in Rain’s cheeks. Ryan remained in his position, not moving above her. Rain looked up at him. “Are you going to move off of me?” she asked him.

Ryan grinned at her. “I’ve got one of the prettiest girls I know naked underneath me. Do you think I’m going to move any time soon?” He leaned forward, his face inches from her. “Or - do you really want me to get off?”

Rain’s mouth opened. She started to say something, but her breath caught, and he felt her body relax underneath him. There was a shift, and her legs fell open, letting his body sink further into her, his jeans clad penis pressing gently against her sex.

“I - “ she started, and licked her lips. Her hips fluttered twitch-pause-pause. Twitch-pause-pause at his groin, not hard - but certainly not by accident. Her breathing grew short. “I - “ she said again.

With a tilt of her head, her response was to press her lips against Ryan’s. A helpless mewl of pleasure made her lips vibrate as he pulled his hand from her palm, catching her nipple between his fingers. The puckered tip seemed to throb with her pulse. Her tongue was thick and raspy, fresh and delicious as it licked his own.

Ryan pressed his groin into hers, and was rewarded as she arched herself into him. Her breasts were crushed against his chest as he moved his fingers out of the way. Both of his hands went down her sides, feeling the silky smoothness of her alabaster skin. Her hips pressed upwards, seeking to be filled with his rigid tool.

Her long, slim fingers reached underneath his jeans, wrapping themselves around his thick tool. Ryan’s mouth left her as he groaned. Her fingers were cold, almost icy, her grip so firm it almost hurt. It only made him harder, the heat rising as his dick tried to warm her.

Her other hand reached the front of his jeans, finding the button fly. Her legs spread even farther apart. She was wet, her feminine musk light as her body readied for him. He was certainly more than ready for her, ready to plunge his manhood inside of her until he bathed her womb with seed -

His watch beeped. Ryan pulled back, suddenly aware of the time. “Rain - “ he groaned. “We’re going to be late.” He felt so conflicted. His instincts told him one thing, his reason the other, and it was hard to even tell which was which.

“But I need you,” Rain said. Her irises were almost crimson. “I want you to have sex with me. I want you to put your penis inside my vagina.” Her right hand went back to his crotch. “I have never felt this way before, but I feel a very strong desire to tear off your pants and feel this -” she grasped the outline of his dick - “Filling me up. I feel this very strongly.”

“But - “ Ryan strained ever working brain cell that could still function in their blood deprived state. “We’ll be late for school.” As he spoke, he put both of his hands over her head, touching his watch, trying to turn off the H-waves.

“You don’t want to fuck me?” Rain’s brazen honesty almost undid him. He did want to fuck her, to take her back to her room and fuck her until they couldn’t fuck anymore, then wake up and do it again on Alice’s bed, then Karen’s bed, then back on Rain’s bed again until every drop of sperm had been pumped into her hungry womb.

Instead he pulled away. “Yes,” he said. “But - we’ll miss the bus.”

Rain cooly regarded him. “You are correct.” She looked down his body, then back up at his eyes. “But - first you must get off of me.”

It was the hardest thing Ryan had ever done. Once he rolled off of her, Rain rose with her usual grace. “I will go dress. I will not be long.” She started down the hallway, as naked as she entered the world. She paused, turning her head back to look at him. “You should not look at Aunt Karen’s papers.” Then she turned back. Ryan watched the curve of her back until she turned the corner.

Then he looked at his watch to turn of the H-waves - and froze.

The watch had been in normal mode - not a single H-wave was being emitted.

She was true to her word. It couldn’t have been more than 60 seconds before she returned, dressed in her usual blue overall-skirt with white blouse. White socks that came to mid-calf and black shoes completed the combination. She picked up her bag and violin case from next to the door. “I am prepared. Let us go.”

“Wait -” Ryan said. She looked at him, cocking her head slightly. Ryan moved towards her, taking her face in her hands gently. “Are you all right?”

She blinked. “I am undamaged,” she said. “I am still irritated that you looked into Aunt Karen’s things without asking -”

“Sorry -” he started.

She put a finger to his lips, then leaned in to give him a peck on the lips. “But, considering the circumstances, I will forgive you.” The barest hint of a smile played on her lips. Then her face grew serious again. “Ryan?”

“Hm?”

“Are we boyfriend and girlfriend now?” There was no worry in her tone, just curiosity.

“Um - “ Ryan’s tongue felt like it was made of stone. “Do you - want to be?”

She cocked her head at him. “I am not certain.” Her brow furrowed ever so slightly. “If I decided that I am in love with you, I am not certain which you I will be loving - the you are you were, the you that you are, or the you that you are becoming.” She looked past him a moment, then back. “I believe that boyfriends and girlfriends go out on dates before ‘going steady’. I will wait until after our date this Saturday, and then make my decision.”

“Oh. Well, that sounds - logical.” Ryan shouldered his backpack. As he turned to the door, Rain approached him, putting a hand on his chest.

“But - I still want to continue our - “ she paused, searching for a word. “- explorations.” Her smile grew broader, enough that even those who did not know her would be unable to miss the slight curve of the lips.

Ryan moved in, pressing his lips to hers as he smiled. His other hand reached up under her skirt. Her legs started to spread, then paused as he hooked her panties with his finger. He pulled back, placing another hand under her skirt, drawing down the cotton fabric.

Rain looked at him without emotion as he pulled her underwear to her ankles, then lifted her feet one by one to remove the garment. He stood up, tucking them into his coat pocket, then kissed her again. “For safekeeping - until I can return them to you Saturday night.”

She flushed slightly, her cheeks turning just slightly pink. They ran for the bus, and every step of the way he thought about her pantyless ass underneath that short blue skirt.


School was hell.

Usually school was fine, though to be a fourteen year old boy with so many female friends meant a day with an almost constant erection. But today, he found it hard to keep his mind on his studies. Part of it was the hard on that refused to fade after his time with Aunt Janet and Rain. He kept returning to the feel of their bodies, comparing Aunt Janet’s slim, sweet limbs to Rain’s fuller, softer body. However, since every other fourteen year old boy in school was sporting nearly permanent erections, he didn’t stand out from the crowd.

Additional Hell was heaped on him during his English class. Ms. O’Negai had returned, but she seemed sharper than before with all of the students - except him. Him she ignored as if he didn’t exist. She was dressed once again her usual uniform - long flowing skirt that came to her ankles, white blouse and brown vest that couldn’t hide her full breasts. He knew what was going on underneath that clothing. He had seen it, fucked the virgin right out of her, and as she moved in front of the room, or turned to write on the chalkboard, he longed to be inside her again. As mad as she was after her devirginization, however, there was little chance she’d allow him even close to her again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.