The Invention II: Touch of Lust - Cover

The Invention II: Touch of Lust

Copyright© 2003 by Dark Paladin

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - 14 years ago, a young man invented the Device - a machine that could could install sexual desire in women. Now, a new generation is about to discover its abilities, but will they be able to use it responsibly? Probably not.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student  

Ryan stared at the raven haired beauty. “Julie?” he finally said.

Julie raised arched an eyebrow at him. “And I thought you were supposed to be a genius. Five years living together and you can barely remember my name?”

“But what are you doing here anyway?” This made no sense. She didn’t go to either Mt. View or Ryan’s school - she was going to some private all girls school last he had heard.

Julie nodded her head at her father Gary. Samantha and Janet were already grilling him angrily. Just behind them, Ryan could make out candidate, though they were too far away to catch what the man was saying to his ex-wife. “He wanted to come see his son’s basketball practice,” Julie finished.

Ryan’s lips compressed to a thin line. “I’m not his son.”

Julie smirked. “No, I didn’t think so. You obviously must be his other daughter - after all, you are part of the girl’s basketball team, aren’t you?” She peered at Cat, who watched the former siblings arguing with growing irritation. “Oh, I’m sorry - that’s a boy. Obviously I was mistaken.”

“Oh my god! I’ve heard of you!” Alice rushed to Ryan’s side, putting her hands to her mouth. “I’ve seen your picture in the paper!”

Julie put one hand on her hip. “Oh? Makes sense you only remember the picture - last time I checked, cheerleaders are hardly able to read.”

Ryan expected his red-headed friend to launch herself at Julie, but instead, she just put the back of her hand to her lips and laughed. An odd, birdlike laugh that Ryan had never heard from Alice before.

“Oh, you’re so funny!” Alice tittered. “But of course I recognized you from your photo! You’re the wanna-be father fucker!”

You could have heard a pin drop around them. Julie’s face froze, and that arched eyebrow started to quiver. “What?” she growled.

Alice slid her body next to Ryan’s. “Oh, sure. Whenever I see you in the photo’s, you’re standing next to your daddy, leaning up against him, all like you just want to climb right on his lap, and - oh, oh- “ Alice rubbed herself against Ryan, making mocking sexual gasps. “Oh, Daddy - Daddy - oh, yes!”

Julie stalked forward, her hand raised. “You pervert!” she started, bringing her hand down to slap the cheerleader.

Before anyone could react, a bone white hand reached out, grasping Julie’s wrist. Rain, stood next to her, silent as a ghost. Her long white fingers held Janet’s wrist like steel bands. Rain’s face was as expressionless as ever, but her red eyes narrowed ever so slightly. “That is my sister,” she said, her voice flat. “And you will not strike her.” It was that lack of expression that made Julie’s face cringe slightly in fear. Then that lovely face twisted in anger, and her other hand lifted.

SLAP!

The sound of flesh striking flesh cut the gym floor, causing every head to turn. But it wasn’t Julie who had struck Rain.

Instead, Gary stood, his cheek red where Samantha had struck him. Ran couldn’t hear her words, but he could see her lips twisting, and could make out every word as clear as if she was shouting. “Stay away from me and my son.” She stalked away from Gary. Next to her, Janet’s face was white.

“Are you done?” Ryan’s mother asked him, glaring at Gary and Julie in turn. Samantha blinked rapidly, and Ryan suddenly realized she wasn’t angry. She was - scared. Scared and nearly in tears.

“What did he say to you?” Ryan asked his mother. She turned away for a moment.

“Nothing,” she said. “Just - come home when you’re done, all right?” Janet came next to her and took her hand. Samantha looked at her, then back at right. “All right?”

“Yeah - sure, Mom,” Ryan replied. Samantha stared at him, then nodded once, and left him with his friends.

“Your mother just discovered that you’re going to be living with us again,” a voice said low in his ear. Ryan turned, seeing Julie leaning over him.

“And why should you want that? You can’t stand me,” Ryan told her.

Julie smiled again, that devil smile on her angelic face. “I know,” she said, her voice almost a whisper. “And that’s why it will be so much fun.”

Ryan glared at her, then leaned so close, he could have kissed her. She made no movement, only smiling at him in a way that made him want to retch. “You’d better watch yourself, little girl. Share a house with me, and you may decide that your father isn’t the only one that you want to fuck.”

She blinked, backing away in shock and surprise, then her features hardened again. “Oh, this is going to be fun,” she said. She glanced back at Alice, giving her the smallest of nods. “Gotta go.” She smirked at Ryan again. “Let me know when you’ve decided your done screwing the boys here and want the real thing.”

Julie turned, the pleats of her skirt flipping up just far enough that a man could hope, walking away with her hips swinging in a way no 14 year old girl should know.

Ryan watched her a moment. “What the fuck was all that about?” Cat voiced.

“Trouble,” Ryan said. He turned, forcing a smile onto his face. “Sisters. Can’t live with ‘em, can’t ship ‘em to Siberia.”

“Yeah, tell me about it,” Alice said, giving Rain a poke. “Come on - there’s an after-game party over at Brewvies. Let’s go.”

“Um - you go ahead,” Ryan said. He fingered the note in his pocket, not daring to glance at Cat. “I’ve, uh, got something to do.”

Alice shrugged. “K. See you tomorrow night.”

Ryan turned back to Cat and Nancy - and received the second unpleasant surprise of the evening. Andrew stood between them, an arm around each girl. His fingers gently played along the back of each girl’s neck, the teens looking up at his slim, athletic form. He languidly looked towards Ryan, giving him a confident smile. He nodded once, then walked away, each girl under his arm. “Sorry - I’m giving the girl’s a ride home.” Cat looked back at him, a sad smile on her face. Nancy looked adoringly up at her big brother, then, surprisingly, glared at Cat. Ryan had never seen Nancy angry over anything - until now.

Ryan watched them go. He thought about Julie. He thought about Gary. He thought about his mother. He thought about watching Nancy and Andrew fucking her ass, his slim brown member violating his sister’s asshole - and how that same hole had felt around Ryan’s cock, and the taste of her rose scented breast milk. He thought about how Cat’s naked body had felt against his.

Then he thought about the note in his pocket. Forget all his family drama. He thought about Cat’s body, and how it would feel against him. He looked at his watch, smiling slightly. It was time to enjoy himself.


She lay in the clearing, looking up at the moon. Andrew had told her about the stars, telling her she was his Venus, told her the stories of the heaven’s. She remembered him, how he had been when she was younger. And how he was now. And why he was that way.

She waited as she looked at the stars. They always seemed so cold to her. Some, like Andrew, saw the universe and saw the stories the constellations told. She saw only the immense blackness, the infinite walls of a cave she could never escape.

The sound of rustling grass caught her attention. She sat up, knowing that she appeared too eager, like the school girl she was, but she couldn’t help herself. Her heart pounded with fear and anticipation. This was it.

She stood up, brushing off her short skirt. She knew it was a silly thing to wear when you were going outdoors, but when she considered who would be seeing her in it - it would be worth it. Between her short sleeved blouse, cut to accentuate her slim waist. The skirt revealed plenty of her legs. She would never admit it, but based on the way Andrew was always looking at them, the way he touched them -

Coming out of the path into the star light wasn’t who she expected. It was Ryan. For a moment, she just stared at him. “Why are you here?”

Ryan’s blue eyes were visible even in this faint light. He held up a piece of paper. “I, uh, got a note.” For a moment, he seemed confused, as if he didn’t know what to expect.

Nancy stared at it a moment. “I didn’t leave that for you.” As soon as the words were out, she wished she could take them back. She liked Ryan. He - treated her differently than the other boys. Like a person. Not like a freak. And when they had been alone, and he had touched her, it had been - different. Andrew made her feel hot, and she knew the cause, knew the reason for her desire for her own brother. With Ryan, it had been like the pulsing of her own heart.

“Oh.” He looked at the note, and tucked it back into his pocket. “Well, I was kind of surprised to get it, actually.” He looked at her, seeming to consider something. His right hand idly rubbed his left wrist. “So you didn’t bring me here.”

She shook her head. “No - I’m sorry. I - I guess there was a mistake. I - I wanted to speak to Catherine, I thought I had put the note in her bag.”

“Oh. Well, that explains it.” Ryan grinned ruefully. “I guess you didn’t look far enough to discover I don’t wear a sports bra.”

For a moment, the two of them said nothing. She felt his eyes on her, on her legs, on her face. She beamed at him. “Well, I guess I should go. I guess I’ll see you Tuesday.” She started to walk past him.

As she stood next to him, Ryan took her wrist in his hand. “Wait,” he said. “Let’s talk for a moment.” He looked at this wrist, then took off his watch and sticking it in his pocket. “I have to know something.”

His grip was light, not demanding, just holding her wrist. She looked up at him, wondering what he wanted. Perhaps he wanted her - that way again. She couldn’t believe she had done - that - with him. Couldn’t believe she let him drink her milk. No one had ever put their lips on her breasts - she had always extracted it with the pump to feed to Andrew, but she couldn’t stop herself. Or that she had wanted him in her ass, the way she had let only Andrew take her. Then she felt it. The same feeling she had felt before. She looked into his eyes, those blue eyes that seemed like pools. “Wha - what about?” Her usual calm demeanor now left her. Her skin felt flush. She didn’t feel like this for boys, or men for that matter - except Andrew. She had known she was different. Known she was different even before her mother took her aside and told her of her special ability. That she didn’t think the same way as other little girls.

But Ryan - Ryan, with this piercing blue eyes. Whose voice was saying something. What was he saying? Her heart fluttered, and she felt her blood pulsing in her ears. “ ... tell me anything, right?” His lips moved, and she could barely make out his words. “If anyone was, say, hurting you.”

“I - of course, Ryan. Nobody’s hurting me.” The warmth in her chest spread through her skin. Beads of sweat popped on her skin. She wanted to pull her arm away, to pull away from the sensations that raced across her skin. From the way her nipples started to pucker and thrum.

“I just worry about you.” Ryan put his hand on her cheek. She felt herself leaning into it, her brown Indian skin in stark contrast to his barely tanned one. “You’re a really nice person, Nancy. I know you and Cat have been having a rough patch lately, and - I know you guys are so close.” At the thought of Catherine, her breath caught. Catherine wouldn’t have told him what they had done together, would she? Images of Catherine flashed through her mind. Catherine’s soft, pink lips, those rosy nipples that tasted like heaven, the coral pink between her legs, the salty sweetness that Nancy devoured like candy-

Heat pounded between her legs. Oily droplets of dew rolled down the inside of her love chute, pooling at the entrance to her womanhood.

The beat seemed to condense, to shrink, to focus onto the little spot of pleasure on her vagina. Her clit swelled, bunched, thrummed with the primal beat that pounded into her brainstem. If she had any thoughts of running, of pulling away from those warm fingers, they faded away as desire flooded her. She kept looking into those eyes. Her lips parted, but all that came out were pants. Ryan lowered his head. “I just want to make you feel good-” he started.

She should tell him to stop.

His lips parted, and she felt her vaginal cleft part with them.

She should leave.

His lips pressed against hers. They were soft, but firm, like a pillow you just wanted to sink into. His tongue was gentle, light, gently tasting the inside of her mouth. Pleasure swelled like a balloon within her, and she couldn’t help but groan out loud.

Ryan’s arms wrapped around her slim form, pressing him against her. Voices combatted inside her mind. She swore she wouldn’t do this again with him. He wasn’t the one she was in love with. She knew her love was hopeless, that it was forbidden - but she couldn’t help how she felt, how she had always felt.

Even as these thoughts flittered through her mind like errant birds, she felt her hunger for him grew. His leg came between hers, his knee pressing gently, firmly into her sex. Her thighs squeezed his -

Squeeze-squeeze-pause.

- and their kiss deepened. Her nipples hardened, solid points under her blouse. The solid nubs bent back and forth against his firm chest, shooting sparks of pleasure through her breasts.

“Ah - Ryan - “ She wanted to stop. She wanted to continue. Her fluids pooled in her panties, soaking through the fabric. She felt a drop of her sexual fluids escape the edges of her the silk, rolling down her inner thigh, tickling the hairless skin. She wanted to reach down and pull her panties to one side and stick her finger up her virgin hole and wiggle and stroke and rub her slutty slit until she exploded.

Ryan’s hands reached down her back, holding her tiny cheeks in his large palms. Her anus clenched and released. She remembered how he had felt there, so huge in her tight nether hold.

She feared he would want her that way again.

She was in terror that he would want her the other way.

But she couldn’t stop. Every time she tried to pull back, Nancy’s treacherous body pulsed and pulled him closer to her. His hands kneaded her ass, playing with her crack. Her groin pressed forward, partly to escape, partly to give him access to her most private of holes. Then she felt him. His - cock. She had felt it before, touched it, felt it inside her ass, but now, feeling it caged inside his pants, it nearly undid her. It was like seeing an animal in a cage, a tiger that paced back and forth. You loved its beauty, its power - but you feared its release, but a part of you wants to run your fingers along its fur, to feel its rock hard muscles, even when you know those claws can kill.

His hardness pressed against her. Ryan pulled on her firm buttocks, grinding himself against her. Tendrils of pleasure snaked from her slit where his hungry penis pushed against her. She found herself pushing back. She would try to stop, would will herself to stop, and then wound find herself pushing her crotch forward, eager to recapture that delicious friction.

Ryan’s lips moved down her cheeks, his tongue lightly touching her throat, tasting the salt of her skin. She could smell his hair, some sort of shampoo and sweat and - and the smell of man. His lips found the hollow of her throat, and her head rolled back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.