The Invention II: Touch of Lust - Cover

The Invention II: Touch of Lust

Copyright© 2003 by Dark Paladin

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - 14 years ago, a young man invented the Device - a machine that could could install sexual desire in women. Now, a new generation is about to discover its abilities, but will they be able to use it responsibly? Probably not.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student  

Ryan reached out his hand to Alice. “What do you think you’re doing?” she said, pulling her hand back. She stood up to her full height, which still left her a head shorter than Ryan. Her spine was stiff as a rail, her chin jutting up in a look of defiance.

Ryan moved in a step, and to her credit, she didn’t pull back. He took her chin in his hand, not roughly, but with enough pressure to hold it in place.

10% of the Device’s H-waves generating power is enough to make any woman horny and desire sex. She will still have reasoning skills, however most of those will be superseded by her lust. At 30%, the subject will still be able to speak, however all efforts will be placed towards sex.

At 50% of capacity, it is best to run.

Alice moaned - and leaped at Ryan. Her smaller body crashed into him, and he was knocked to the floor, with a mass of red hair in his face. Alice’s mouth descended on him, biting his shoulder as her hips beat against his. Pound-rub-rub. Pound-rub-rub.

“Ow!” Ryan cried out. Alice pulled back, her blue eyes glazed over in pure lust. She gripped his head, her fingernails pressing so hard into his scalp he was afraid she was going to draw blood. She kissed him, jamming her tongue into his oral cavity. She raped his mouth, groaning like an animal as her hips continued to beat against his. Her tongue pushed his aside, moving across his teeth, moving in and out with a force that was almost painful.

Alice pulled back, and her hands went to his jeans. Ryan moved to stop her, but her strength was that of the mad. His hands on her wrists were paltry things as she sized the button on his jeans and pulled. The zipper came down in an instant. In her frenzy, another inch of cloth underneath it tore.

Ryan was realizing he might have made a mistake. He had come here to get Alice horny, to punish her for her humiliating prank, and now had a sex crazed animal. He could smell her musky scent, a stain appearing at the crotch of her sundress. It was as if she had peed herself, but the smell told otherwise.

He let go of her wrists, and did the only other thing he could - shut off the Device. The meter quickly moved to 0% - but Alice didn’t stop. He knew it took a little bit for the effects to wear off - but how long?

Alice grabbed his jeans and jerked them down his hips. With another pull, his underwear came down. For all his worry, Ryan was still a 14 year old boy. A 14 year old boy with the school’s prettiest cheerleader tearing off his clothing, the straps of her sun dress falling down, nearly revealing her erect nipples.

So when his underwear came down, it was the hard length of his cock that caught the edge, and for a moment, it kept his underwear up. It bent down, and Ryan feared it would snap in two before his boxers released the head. His cock freed itself with a jerk, snapped upwards and slapped into stomach.

“Aaaahhhh - “ Alice cried like a child receiving a present. She gripped his cock with her right hand, straddling his hips. She reached underneath her dress with the other, her hand hidden under the yellow fabric. Her left arm jerked, and he heard fabric tear. She threw aside the soggy remnants of her panties.

She knelt over him. Her hands vanished under the yellow fabric, and he felt her long, unseen fingers seizing his cock. She lifted herself up. Liquid was drooling onto his penis, and he couldn’t help but moan as Alice’s hands pumped up and down his shaft, her copious juices working as the best lubricant in the world.

Alice jabbed her hips downward - and he felt the silky smoothness of her pussy bumping against the head of his cock. She pulled at him as she pressed down, muttering grunts and groans as she tried to force his thick cock through her tiny hole. Her dress had fallen further, and now he could see her nipples proper. The areola were pink, the nipples turned up a little like her nose, with thick indentions on the tips like her aunts.

Ryan felt his cock jerk as he gazed at her body. He wanted to put himself inside of her. Like Cat yesterday, he wanted to pierce that virgin hole. But that’s not what I was going to do - I just wanted to tease her, to humiliate her, maybe get a blowjob. The image of his mind was overwhelming. He didn’t have to do anything - just lay here and let her take her own virginity and squirt his cum into her body.

She deserves it, a part of his mind said. Deserves to lose her virginity. Just snap that little hymen and take her - just imagine how good that tight little snatch will feel around your prick. Squirt that come up inside of her. If she gets knocked up, that her own fucking fault. He remembered how it felt to squirt his full load of seed into her aunt Karen a week ago. His cock throbbed at the idea of this tight, wet cunt surrounding him as he filled her with seed, planting himself in her womb...

He seized her hips - and flipped the two of them over. Alice hit the bathroom tile with a groan. “Nah - nah - “ she groaned, grabbing his ass, trying to pull his hardness into her.

Ryan grabbed her wrists, wincing as her nails scratched his buttocks. She was still pulling at him, trying to force his hard shaft into her. Long red scratches appeared on his skin, but even Alice’s frenzied strength yielded. Once they were free, he slid down her body. “No - no, you fucker, get back up -” She was grabbing at his shoulders, cursing and screaming at him to fuck her, to shove his cock into her cunt. “Fuck me, damn you-” Her blue eyes were glazed over, her lovely features twisted into a demonic contortion of lust. He wasn’t sure how long the effects of the H-waves would last, but he hoped for the sake of his friend that it wasn’t much longer.

He flipped up her dress, for the first time revealing her sex. Before him lay the prettiest pussy he had ever seen. It was shaped like a perfect peach, thick lips split right down the middle. Only the slightest wisps of red hair marred its perfection, but those only inflamed Ryan’s lust.

He placed his lips against her pussy, rewarded with the flavor of her sweet, salty, musky taste in his mouth. Her hips surged upwards, and he almost pulled back.

Instead he jammed his tongue up her cunt, sliding it in and out as quickly as he could. “Yes - yes, kiss me there - ahhhhhhh - “ Alice shuddered in orgasm. Her hands tangled into his hair, pulling him into her crotch. He could actually feel a few of his hairs ripped from his skull, but he tried to ignore it.

If anyone had told him he was going to either die from suffocating in a sweet cunt that shuddered over and over in orgasm, or have to fuck one of the prettiest girls he knew, he would have told them that was a wonderful way to go. The reality was something different. His ears felt like they would be ripped off from her thighs squeezing his head, and he found it difficult to breath as she jammed his nose into her wet pussy.

Alice’s hips slowed, though she kept coming as she moved his head around her slit. His tongue slid in and out of her, then his lips planted on her clit, sucking at it as if he was giving her a tiny blowjob. Her skin was soaked in sweat, and he felt her starting to tire.

He crawled up her body, pulling up his boxers first. His cock had gone soft from the abuse, but as he looked down as her, flaming hair surrounding her face like a red pillow, he felt himself harden again.

He pressed his lips to hers, and felt her respond back. Their tongues mingled, her cunt juices licked off of his lips. Ryan pulled his head back.

Alice looked at him, tired, but with a content look on her face. “So,” he said. He was content to just gaze at her. For the first time, she didn’t look haughty, or superior, just - herself. It was as if he was finally seeing the real person underneath all those layers of armor. “Was that kiss better?”

“Ohhhhh - yes. “ She leaned in and gave him another one, a sweeter one that set his lips tingling. She pulled back, weakly raising her arms to his head. He almost flinched, but she just cradled it, her fingers stroking his cheeks, then his lips. “I - I’m sorry, I don’t know what came over me. “ Her eyes were filled with wonder. “I - I just - “ she blushed, her face nearly turned as red as her hair.

Ryan put his arms under her shoulders, pulling the two of them into a sitting position. He wrapped his arms around her. “It’s ok,” he said. “I was just worried that you were going to get hurt. Or hurt me some more.”

Alice hesitated, then placed her head on his shoulder. And then she did the oddest thing.

She started to cry. Ryan froze, not knowing what to do. Was she embarrassed about her recent actions, not knowing they were against her will? He patted her back. “Ok, it’s all right,”

“I am such a bitch,” she cried. She tried to pull herself away from him. Ryan wrapped his arms around her, holding her close to him. “No - let me go - let me go -” She struggled.

“It’s all right,” he told her again. “Alice, it’s ok -”

“No its not!” she cried. She hit him once on the shoulder, hard. “I - I wanted to make you feel like an idiot, to make you feel like I did when - when I found out you and Cat - And that you went on a date with her, and I wah - wanted to make you feel as stupid -” She stopped her struggles, sobbing into his shoulder.

Ryan felt shame, then a flush of anger, then shame again. “I - I didn’t know you felt that way about me,” he told her. “I mean - I like you, but - you never seemed to show if you felt anything -”

“Of course I couldn’t!” She pulled back, her blue eyes blazing. “How would it look if I was the same as the other girls, having a gigantic crush on the same guy they did? I would never live it down!”

Ryan looked at her and started to laugh. She hit him on the shoulder again.

“Stop that!” Tears of frustration filled her eyes, and Ryan stopped laughing.

“I’m sorry,” he said. “It’s just that - I mean, look at us. We spend just about every day together, and I’ve always thought you were so pretty, and smart - sure, a bit of a bitch at times, but that’s just part of you.”

“Well, you seemed to like to spend time with Rain too,” she grumbled, but she no longer seemed so upset.

“She doesn’t have a victory dance,” Ryan told her. Alice gave him a look - then laughed. She gave him a hug, just holding him for a minute without speaking.

“I - I like you, Ryan,” she sighed after a minute. It seemed to take more energy to say that than it had to nearly rape him. “And - I - I - “ She pursed her lips. “I’m sorry,” she blurted out. “I’m sorry for being a bitch, and wanting to make you feel - jea - jea - jealous, and -”

Ryan gave her a kiss. “I forgive you,” he said. Another sensation of guilt came through him. And I’m sorry for what I did to you. “How about this - you want to go out sometime?”

Alice opened her mouth, then froze. The sound of a car door slam filled their ears. “Oh, shit! Karen and Rain!”

The two of them scrambled to their feet, rushing to the kitchen. Ryan zipped up his pants - or tried to. The zipper was broken. Instead he buttoned up the top, and hoped that nobody would notice the damage.

They sat in their chairs, trying to look like they had been studying. Ryan looked at Alice - and froze. “Oh - crap - Alice - “ He pointed at her dress.

Alice looked down, and paled. The crotch of her dress was still wet, and from the smell, it was pretty obvious that it wasn’t urine. Anyone getting a whiff of her would know what had happened within seconds. The front door was opening -

Ryan picked up his now flat glass of soda, and hurled the contents onto Alice’s lap. She gave a cry of outrage.

“What’s going on in here?” Karen shouted as she rushed into the room. She looked, seeing Alice’s now Vanilla Chocolate Licorice Pepsi coated dress, and Alice reaching for her own glass. “Don’t you dare!” she shouted, but it was too late.

Ryan got a face full of Strawberry Melon Mt. Dew right in the face. He sputtered. “Hey - what - “ He wiped the soda from his face.

Alice was shooting daggers on him. “This is my favorite dress!” she yelled at him. “And you - you klutz!” She stood up, storming out of the kitchen. “I’m going to change!” she called after herself.

Karen was laughing. Rain watched her twin sister stomp passed her. She was dressed in a long, tartan skirt with gray sweater, a Greek Orthodox cross hanging from her neck. Odd - he had never thought her religious before. She tilted her head at Ryan.

“You look wet,” she said.

“You should have seen Alice,” Ryan told her. He took the offered towel from Karen and used it to wipe his face. “I think I’d better leave.” He grabbed his textbooks. “See you lovely ladies later.”

“Hold it!” Alice rushed from the back room. She was wearing an outfit like her aunt Karen’s - a simple halter top with a pair of shorts, though the former was not filled as much as her aunt’s, and the latter came down to her thighs. But she still looked good. She would look good in a potato sack, Ryan knew. “You owe me a dress!”

Ryan blinked at her. “Wha-?”

“So you’re taking me someplace nice next Saturday, got it?” She drew herself up, her eyes twinkling at him. “And not some burger joint, got it? That was a nice dress.”

Ryan looked at her, understanding dawning on him. “Well - all right then,” he told her. “If I have to. “ He gave her a wink that the other two women couldn’t see. “See you tomorrow at school.”

He left. He could already hear Karen starting in the moment he walked out. “Oh, Alice, you’re finally going out with the stud next door -”

The echoes of Alice’s shouts back followed him all the way home.


Later on that night, as he was finishing his swimming laps, he felt a pair of eyes on him. He climbed out, seeing Rain watching him from the fence. “Hey,” he said. He grabbed a towel and ran it through his hair.

“Hello,” Rain replied. Her red eyes were as expressionless as always. “I am finding my sister’s choice of you for a partner to be most curious.”

Ryan’s eyebrows raised. “Really? Don’t think I’m good enough for your sister?”

“Quite the opposite,” she told him. She raised her head back. “You are rather attractive, intelligent, and from my observations, sensitive of other people’s feelings. You have even treated me with genuine respect. Traits that I would not have thought my sister would respond to, other than her appraisal of your physique.”

“Well, it’s not hard, Rain. I’ll admit, I find your behavior to be atypical, but -” He stepped up to the fence. “But you’re interesting. I like you. I like your music playing, and if truth be told, you’re as pretty, if not prettier, than your sister.”

Rain’s mouth opened, but this time but for a moment, nothing came out. Her snow white skin actually changed the lightest shade of pink. He found the effect cute, proof that she was human after all.

Her mouth closed, and the blush vanished. “You continue to surprise me. And you continue to change. The you that I have observed before has become a different you, but I wonder if the you that you observe is the same one that I do. “ She cocked her head at him. Ryan thought that over a moment, glad that he had read some books on philosophy last summer to he could puzzle out her meaning.

“Do you need to do some more analysis on me?” He asked with a trace of sarcasm.

Rain considered this. “Yes. I believe that observing you in a more public setting would be a good idea. “ Her head vanished under the fence. “I will inform Alice that I will be joining the two of you this Saturday.”

Ryan’s mouth hung open. “Uh - “ he started. He felt like he should do something. Maybe run after her to stop her before she -

“You WHAT?” Alice’s voice pierced the air. Ryan did the smarter thing. He turned, and as quickly as he could, ran towards his house. It seemed the safest thing to do.

Only he didn’t make it too far. “Hey - you!” He turned. Karen was there. Uh-oh. He wondered if he was about to get the third degree. Her black- violet hair made those blue eyes all the more striking.

“Yes?” he asked.

She crooked a finger at him. “Come here,” she said.

Ryan approached the fence. “Closer,” she intoned. He did so. When he was within arms reach, she pulled him in and - kissed him. Softly, quickly, before anyone could see, but it was still a nice kiss.

“That’s for making my nieces happy,” she told him softly. And as he looked at her, he saw her eyes were bright. “Since Sean died they, well - “ She sighed and released him. She gave him a look that for some reason reminded him of both Rain’s passionless gaze and Alice’s fiery look - though how the two could exist in such a beautiful woman’s face he wasn’t sure. “And you’d better not be thinking of taking advantage of my innocent little nieces. “ She reached over the fence and gave his left nipple a twist, then vanished back down the fence. Just in time as Alice came out the back door, still shouting.

“Karen - would you tell her she’s not -”

“She is, and that’s that,” Karen said. Ryan had the feeling she had a pleased note in her voice. “If you think I’m going to leave you alone with the next door neighbor you’ve got a major crush on -”

“Karen!”

“Well, I’m going to go see Rain. Lord knows she doesn’t have anything decent to wear on a double date.”

“It’s not a date!” Alice shouted, and Ryan heard the sound of a door slam on Karen’s suppressed laughter and Rain asking “What attire are you talking about?”

He waited a moment, just in case. He was rewarded with Alice’s face poking over the fence, glaring at him. “What did you mean inviting her -”

“I didn’t- “ Ryan protested, though he wasn’t sure if he was pleased or not that Rain was coming. On the one hand, he wouldn’t be alone with Alice. On the other hand - A picture of Rain in her swimming suit, or perhaps in an evening gown, those high, firm white breasts peeking out. He casually draped his towel in front of him to hide his growing erection.

“I know you didn’t,” Alice snapped. “As if you wanted to date both me and my weird sister at the same time.”

Ryan wisely kept his mouth shut.

Alice looked behind her, then leaned over the fence, holding out a clenched first. “Here,” she whispered. When he realized she wasn’t going to hit him, he held out his hand.

A scrap of white fabric fell into his palm. For a moment, he didn’t understand. Then he looked at her, realizing what he held. The torn remnants of her panties from when she had torn them off of her.

“You owe me a new pair,” she whispered, and before he could react, she leaned over the fence and kissed him once, then vanished back down. A moment later he heard her shouting again about how Rain was not going to be wearing her clothes, and if Karen thought otherwise -

Ryan felt the panties in his hand. His arm reacted automatically, bringing them to his nose. The scent of Alice was on them, and the musky scent of her passion. His cock rose even higher, and it was with difficulty he lowered the wonderful smelling fabric from his face.

He had the mental image of a man juggling balls, only each ball was a tiny doll looking like Alice and Rain and Karen and Cat and Nancy. He wondered how long he could keep this up before they all came crashing down around him.


The Device sat unnoticed in a locker, patiently waiting for the command. All around it were the sounds of girls, laughing and giggling and talking in loud voices. They were removing their clothing, stripping out of shirts and shorts to enter the shower.

The command came, and as the teenage girls from 7, 8 and 9th grade classes padded into the showers, its pulsing waves filled the air. For a moment, nothing changed. There was still the talk of upcoming classes, of how some boy looked out on the field - but many bodies shivered as one without knowing why. In the distance someone was talking about the weather and crowded streets, but it was distant, and unheard by the child-women.

Ryan stepped into the shower, his prick sticking into the air like a fleshy sword, his balls the hilt of a powerful weapon. The girls turned to notice him, many covering their private parts, squealing in surprise. But none asked him to leave, or called for help. They stood, their eyes looking at him, then moving down his wide shoulders and muscular chest, locking onto his penis. It pulsed with his blood. Eyes of brown and green and blue stared at it. Soft, gentle fingers touched breasts, slid into the wet and dripping folds of sex without conscious thought.

The cries of surprise had faded into groans of passion. One of them pressed against his back, her smooth arms reaching behind him to grip his hard cock in both hands. The soapy hands ran up and down his length, thumb and forefinger trying to reach around his girth and failing. Hard nipples made a delightful pressure against his back, more stimulating than any massage could be, while he felt the heat from the girl’s pussy liquid hot against his ass. The other girls were openly laying before him, fingers moving into virgin holes as they watched. Some of the girls had their hands in another partner’s sex, watch Ryan’s cock, the shower washing the copious evidence of their arousal down the drain. Someone far away was talking about a traffic accident that was blocking the freeway to the interchange, something that seemed to pointless now.

Ryan felt the woman behind him moving around him, releasing her hold on his manhood. Cat’s naked body pressed into his as she rubbed herself against him, her firm body and large, round breasts heavenly. She was Nancy, those dark eyes smoldering in lust as she pumped his penis with her left hand, her right parting her dark skin to reveal pink pussy flesh inside. She was Rain, those red eyes full of wonder, her large breasts dragged against his stomach, then his chest as she was Karen, lifting herself until his cock was pressed against her opening.

She was Alice. There was a pressure against the tip of his cock. Tears of pain flowed from her eyes, but they couldn’t stop. She kept pulling at him, his cock head stretching her maidenhead, flattened against it. With a feeling like ripping tissue he burst through, piercing her virginity like a spear. She screamed, and blood burst from the ruptured barrier, dripping down his penis, running down onto his balls as his shaft moved further into her. Her pelvis rocked into his, feeding his thickness into her hungry teen snapper, and he heard her cry -

“Ryan! Are you ever going to wake up?”

Ryan woke with a start. He felt cold air goosebump his flesh, his warm blanket pulled from him with a snap. He heard his clock radio blaring “Well, let’s get to the news about the newly elected Prime Minister of Saudi Arabia” as he came to wakefulness with a crash.

Samantha stood at the foot of his bed. “Hey - “ she started, a playful grin on her face. Her eyes flickered down. For a moment, she paused - then her face flushed. She turned around so quickly her long, blonde hair flew in a golden circle. “Oh - God, sorry, Ryan, I didn’t even think -”

Ryan’s waking brain felt cool air around his hard cock. Which was peeking out full mast from the fly of his boxer shorts. And he realized with horror that Little Ryan was doing it’s best to say “Good Morning, Mom!”.

“Mom - get out!” he shouted at her, trying to squeeze his dick back into his shorts. Why wasn’t it going down? Why was it still sticking straight up?

“All right, sorry,” she said as she walked out, and he could hear her laughter through her words. “Though it’s good to know I can still -”

“Mom, you’re being gross!” Ryan called as he swung the door shut. Those were his words. His penis seemed to have other ideas.

When he finally came downstairs, his mother was composed, dressed in her usual business attire. “Ryan, I’m sorry - I didn’t mean to violate your privacy -” she started.

“Mom, let’s just not talk about it,” he interrupted.

“No - I did something wrong, and I want to apologize,” she said.

“I said forget it,” he told her. He grabbed some Honey Orange Cheerios and poured himself a bowl.

“And I’m going to apologize!” she snapped. He looked up at her in surprise. Sammy put a hand to her lips. “Oh, sweetie, I’m sorry. “ She sighed and shook her head. “I think this is going to be a rotten week. I’ve got the Millerson case - that’s a nasty little homicide, and then there’s the deposition tomorrow for the custody case -”

“Gary’s still pursuing that?” Ryan poured some milk into his cereal. “Mom, why don’t you just - I don’t know, blackmail him? Tell him you’ll go to the press about his affairs?”

Sammy shook her head. “I thought about it. But think about it. He’s trying to play the ‘concerned father’ - some of those conservative idiots still think a single mother doesn’t have a right to be a political figure. “ Her blue eyes regained their former shine, her beautiful face glowing as her ire was raised. “And I would just be the spurned shew trying to get even. No - if he wants to beat me on this, he’s going to have to enter my arena - and that’s why he’s delayed the hearing as long as he could. “ She checked her watch. “Oh, before I forget. Aunt Janet is going to be staying with us a few weeks.”

“Aunt Janet? When?” Ryan asked. He remembered his Aunt Janet. Not really his aunt - she was an old friend of his mother’s from high school. They had gone to school together, at least until Janet’s career as a model really took off. Janet wasn’t a super model or anything like that, but she was certainly pretty, with a trim body and small breasts. Not a stick like those old models Ryan had seen in flat history videos, but a modern model, who was both lovely and rounded. Ryan had developed a crush on her when he turned 12, but was over it.

Mostly. His 14 year old cock was hardening again as he remembered her sitting in the living room, those long legs appearing from a silk skirt, chewing on her shoulder length dishwater blonde hair, wearing a pair of glasses while she read a book. These days his cock was always hard for some reason or another, it seemed. Then again, he was 14. Upside down teacups made him hard.

“She’ll be here tonight,” his mother told him. “She’ll be helping to watch after you when I’m not home.”

“Mom, I don’t need a babysitter,” he told her. He washed his bowl in the sink. His mother came from behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist. He had a flashback to his dream, and his cock tried to rip its way free of his pants.

“I know you don’t, kiddo,” she said, giving him a hug. “Good lord, you’re almost as tall as me now.” She turned him around. “No - I just don’t want to give Gary an inch. Janet will stay here to show that I’m making sure that you are ‘provided with adult supervision’ - just in case he tries that tactic. “ Her blue eyes twinkled in a way he knew well, when she was beating an opponent before they were even area of it.

“Well, I’ll try to behave myself, if you can keep Aunt Janet from corrupting her poor, innocent nephew,” Ryan smirked.

“Like you need any help.” She gave him a sly look. “I talked to Karen this morning - going out with not one, but two girls this weekend?” She batted her eyes at him. “When did you become the playboy?”

“Mom, it’s not like that, we’re just going to have a good time.”

“Oh, I’m sure of that,” Sammy said. She grabbed her purse, then paused. She looked at him, and her eyes were full of - something. He wasn’t sure what it was. Concern? Regret? Worry? “Ryan - I know you’re a good kid, but - you are being careful, right?”

“Mom?” he asked, not understanding what she was getting at.

She pursed her lips. “I just - I don’t regret a second ever having you, but - I don’t want you to repeat my mistakes.”

She didn’t have to spell it out for him. Ryan’s mouth went dry. He had sex with Karen once, and anal sex with Cathy, and had nearly had sex yesterday with Alice - and in all three cases, unprotected. Karen was not pregnant - or so he still hoped, since she had just finished her period when they had screwed each other in her attic, her body overtaken by lust from the H-waves. If he had mistimed his approach, Sammy could have been a grandmother now.

“It’s ok, Mom,” he lied. “Don’t worry about me - I’m not doing anything stupid.”

Sammy beamed at him. “I know you’re not,” she said. She leaned in, giving him a kiss on the cheek. “Don’t be late for school - I gotta run. Love you!”

“Love you more!” he shouted as she rushed to the door. His cheek still tingled where her lips had pressed against it.


Monday should have been an ordinary day. A day of classes, seeing Nancy in biology, Alice in his advanced literature and history classes, Rain for lunch, spending time with Cat on the basketball court, then back home to do whatever 14 year old geniuses did in their spare time.

And it was ordinary, if oddly charged with a strange sexual tension. When his literature class split into pairs to practice vocabulary, Alice lightly rested her foot against Ryan’s leg. Nothing much, not “footsie” - just rested it against his jeans. Being 14, this had as much effect as if she had simply leaned over and gripped his prick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.