The Invention II: Touch of Lust - Cover

The Invention II: Touch of Lust

Copyright© 2003 by Dark Paladin

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - 14 years ago, a young man invented the Device - a machine that could could install sexual desire in women. Now, a new generation is about to discover its abilities, but will they be able to use it responsibly? Probably not.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student  

Ms. O’Negai rested her forearm above her, her left hand holding onto the window frame. Beyond her, Ryan could see people in the distance, running back and forth on the bright green soccer field. His hands rested on her hips, the fingers flexing to grip her skin.

Her naked ass twitched. Under it his cock extended until it vanished between her thick, puffy pussy lips. They closed around his head, wetly gripping him as the head of his cock pressed against the entrance to her vagina, blocked only by a thin flap of flesh that marked her virginity. Ryan pulled back half an inch, sliding forward until he felt her hymen blocking him again. His thick shaft stretched the delicate tissue, not quite breaking it, just testing its strength.

Ms. O’Negai pushed back, adding more pressure to her already straining gate. She gave a low wail of pain and frustrated lust. “Harder, Ryan -” She pulled her hips forward, then back, bumping his cock into her maidenhead.

Ryan gripped her hips tighter, stilling her movements. “Are you sure? A second ago you told me you didn’t want this.” He had decided to wait, to see what she did. Maybe he would end up taking her anal virginity, the way he had Cat. Well, assuming she was a virgin there too. But the sensation from his dick made considering anything but taking his sexy teacher’s virginity nearly unthinkable. He had expected she’d be more like Karen Sato - sexy and experienced, only with no strings and safe for sex.

Instead, he found himself with an impossibility: a 27 year old virgin who was half naked, the H-waves flooding her body in preparations for sex. Her large, creamy breasts were trying their best to scratch through the dark glass.

“Yes!” she groaned. “I - I can’t take anymore, I - I need it!”

She reached down her left hand, plunging it between her legs and gripping his cock. She pulled at it, trying to jam it into her needy pussy. Ryan moved forward. It was either that, or have his dick ripped off.

He saw her reflection in the mirror; Ms. O’Negai’s red hair was plastered to her forehead, her lips open and panting as he pushed harder against her entrance. Ryan felt his hands grip her hips tighter, instinct overcoming reason. Do it, a harsh voice in his mind groaned. She wants it. Take her.

“Hurry!” she pleaded, pushing back against him.

No man could have resisted that plea, full of lust and frustration, let alone a 14 year old boy with a steel hard cock. Ryan shoved his hips forward, and felt her hymen hold for another moment. Just when the pressure built to the point that he knew his cock would break in two, the flesh tore, and he felt himself sliding into her steamy depths.

Ms. O’Negai gave a maiden’s cry as the pain of losing her virginity mixed with the pleasure of the life giving shaft forcing its way into her body. Ryan made it nearly halfway inside before her cunt clamped down, holding him in place. Then, like a drowning man gasping for air, it opened again, and he slid the rest of the way inside until his cock-head came crashing against her cervix.

The two of them paused, letting his erection soak in her slick juices. Every so often Ryan felt his cock twitch involuntarily. As if her vagina was connected to her voice, Ms. O’Negai would give little cries that might have been pleasure or pain or both. Soon, he knew it was pleasure as she moved forward, an experimental movement, then immediately pushed back.

She did it again, groaning, surprised at the sensations rushing through her barely used slit. Ryan could see her virgin blood as his cock slowly slipped from her body, his shaft coated with crimson lines. A trail of blood leaked down white legs, paused only on her right side where her panties were still wrapped around her thigh.

Ryan plunged his cock into his teacher’s cunt again, relishing the sensation of his first virgin conquest. He stripped off his shirt, leaving him with only his pants around his ankles. He knew he should be thinking about protection. About sheathing his cock to protect the woman whose body he was violating. He slid out, and that was his world. Her moans of pleasure, her small, sweet ass pushing back against his stomach as he slid back into her his universe.

Her hips glided back and forth, moving his dick into her with a rhythm as old as humanity. She rubbed her breasts against the window, one hand coming back to caress her teen lover’s thighs, his sweat slicked ass. “Oh - Ryan - do me,” she groaned, moving faster. “Do me -deeper -” Ryan obliged her, forcing his cock all the way into her, sliding back out like a piston. She pushed back against him until her arms were resting on the windowsill, her breasts swinging like heavy hanging pendulums beneath her. Ryan moved faster, rewarded as he felt her pussy squeeze him tighter.

He reached his hands around, gripping her breasts, her nipples trapped between his long fingers. “Ah - “ Me. O’Negai groaned. “Sq- squeeze them!” she groaned as Ryan started pulling at her nipples, their rubbery hardness a drug to his digits.

“Wha - what’s happening? I - I can’t stop! Can’t stop! More - please, more - more, more - something’s coming! It’s coming - it’s comiiiinnnnnngggg!” She arched her back as Ryan’s shaft plunged all the way inside of her, the channel all the way to her fertile womb ready for his baby making juice. She shuddered, her scream above human hearing as her pelvis jerked, her vagina rippling around Ryan’s shaft.

Ryan held on, almost ready to cum himself. When she settled down, he started his strokes again, sending her shivering and quaking through her orgasm. He didn’t know what he was going to do - pull out, make her blow him instead, or let his seed fire into her body. Ms. O’Negai decided for him. She turned around, his cock leaving that perfect hole with a suddenness that made Ryan groan. The cool air wafted over it as his prick dance, trying to fuck the space between them.

Her vest and shirt hung open, her thin ribbon tie hanging between her breasts, the tips pointing up at the ceiling. Her hands went to her hips, and the skirt pooled around her feet as she stood nearly naked before him. Tits gleaming with sweat, she took his face in her hands, kissing him, her tongue swirling inside his mouth.

Ryan nearly fell backwards, landing in her armless chair. She was on him in an instant, for the second time letting a man into her body. She paused a moment in discomfort, then started sliding up, her pussy lips tinged with red froth.

A moment later she fell back down, gleefully riding his pole until their pelvises met with a slap. Then she was up again, bouncing on his cock like he was her new favorite horse. Her breasts nearly suffocated him as she moved up and down on his hardness.

Ryan sucked a nipple into his mouth, and he felt her shudder with delight. “Oh - yeah, oh, yeah - it drives me crazy when you do that!” The formerly prim teacher had gotten her taste of desire, and now seemed to be making up for lost time. She shuddered again, then again as the H-waves threw her into a series of rolling orgasms, her movements barely slowing.

His balls boiling with need, Ryan tried to warn her. “Please, teacher - I - I’m going to cum!” he groaned. She was still on him, still moving up and down.

“Yes!” she groaned. “So am I!”

“No - I’m going to cum inside you!” He felt his hips press up harder into hers, eager to eject his sperm into her body.

“It - it’s OK! I want it!” she groaned.

“Are you protected?” he groaned, trying to hold back. Still she rode him.

“No - I - no,” she gasped, barely recognizing the danger. “I don’t care! Don’t stop, please!” He looked at her flat belly. This was all wrong - he had picked her thinking she’d be protected from pregnancy. Instead, he could imagine that belly expanding, swelling with his seed...

Ryan took her in his arms. He didn’t know what he meant to do, only that he had to act. His thighs flexed until he was standing almost straight up, supporting her weight and his own. He turned, laying her onto the desk. Maybe he meant to pull out and spray his cum onto her like he had Karen.

He would never find out. Instantly Ms. O’Negai’s thighs clenched around him, her heels crossed over his ass, driving him into her. Her breasts pushed against his naked chest, her face covering his with kisses. “Yes - yes - Ryan- oh, it’s coming again, Ryan - “ Her feet kicked into his ass, and he plunged all the way into her wet, velvety tightness as she came again.

Ryan’s eyes rolled back into their sockets, and with roar he came, the sperm racing from his balls, filling his shaft, and finally spraying from his cock as if it was a hose. His teacher groaned, her body reddening as if the seed inside was burning her. Ryan pulled back, then jammed his cock forward again, spraying his cum inside her womb so hard it almost bruised him. All the while Ms. O’Negai kept driving her hips upwards, her fingers gripping her nipples as she came. He pulled back again, then fell forward, feeling her overflowing insides leaking to coat his balls. His head lay against her sticking breasts, each of them panting for breath. Her arms held him as she murmured nothing words into the air.

They may have lain like that for only a few minutes when Ryan felt her stir underneath him. He pulled back, his flaccid cock slipping from her body. She stared up into the ceiling, eyes unregistering.

“Ms. O’Negai?” he asked, not sure what to do. Nothing had gone the way he expected. Well, there was the fucking - but nothing else was right. He chose his hot teacher because he thought she’d be “safe”. Not a fucking virgin.

As if echoing her thoughts, Ms. O’Negai spoke. “I - I lost my virginity.” She said it as if Ryan hadn’t been there in the room, as if he wasn’t nearly naked on top of her. She looked down at him. “I - I had sex,” she said. She put her hands to her face, shaking her head. She seemed to expect something. The wrath of God? The police?

“I - I’m sorry,” Ryan started.

“You’re sorry?” she groaned. She sat up, pulling her clothes back over her body. Somehow, having those rosy nipples covered only made Ryan want to uncover them again. “Ryan - I just had sex! With a student! I - I promised my parents that I’d only have sex with the man I married - and I just - I just tossed it all away!” She looked at him, then down at her body. She clenched her legs together, trying to slow the oozing pink fluid from escaping her formerly virgin slit. “And - oh, God - you came in me! What if I get pregnant?”

Ryan felt a cold chill over his skin. “It’ll be alright. Look, if something happens, I’ll - I’ll pay for an abortion, I promise.”

Ms. O’Negai reacted as if he had struck her. “Abortion? No - I can’t, I -” she hung her head, sobbing. “I don’t know what happened. I started thinking how cute you are, and I - I just had to kiss you, and I - I don’t know what came over me.”

“I don’t know either,” Ryan lied, feeling worse for it. Not like he planned at all. He wrapped his arms around her. She resisted, then melted against him. It seemed he was doing a lot of holding naked crying women lately.

“Are - are you going to tell anybody?” she sniffed.

“No!” Ryan said suddenly. Too quickly perhaps, because she looked up. “I - well, it wouldn’t do any of us any good, right? I don’t want you to get in trouble or anything. I mean, wow. It was - wow.”

Ms. O’Negai sighed. “It - it was good.” She shifted, wincing. “Ow.” She moved stiffly, the pain of her torn hymen and bruised thighs now piercing the post-coital fog. “Um - could you - turn around or something?” she asked.

Ryan started to, then paused. “Wait,” he said. He put his hand on her right thigh where her panties still rested. The white cotton was spotted with red lines. “Let me help with this-” He slid them down her leg and off.

Ms. O’Negai’s eyes turned hard, the same hardness he remembered when a student had failed to finish an assignment on time. “What - are you going to keep those for a trophy?”

“What? No - they’re just - “ He had planned on at least washing them for her while she dressed, though the idea of a trophy did have some appeal. You could store them with Alice’s panties, side by side, and then get Cat’s and Karen’s and - “They’re dirty, and I -”

“Get out,” Miss O’Negai hissed. She grabbed his shirt from her desk, tossing it at him. “Get dressed and get out.”

“But -”

“Out!” she nearly hollered as she stood up, picking up her skirt and shaking it at him. “I want you out of my office!”

Ryan threw his clothes on, still holding her panties. “What do you want me to do with these?” “I don’t care,” she snapped as she buttoned her shirt back up. She was almost dressed, and except for her rumpled clothing, strewn hair and flushed face; you’d be hard pressed to know she had just been fucking her student in her office. “It’s the last time you’ll ever see my panties again, so you may as well keep them.”

She opened the door, taking him by the elbow and almost throwing him out. He turned to her, seeing her eyes filled with tears of anger and fear. Then the door slammed shut, and he was left in the small hallway alone.

Ryan absently pocketed the panties, wondering what he should do. It had all gone horribly wrong, and now the guilt pooled in his stomach. He sighed, and set out to find something to do for the next hour or so.


If anyone noticed Ryan was quiet today, they didn’t say anything. The basketball drills were taking up too much time in the afternoon as they worked on their positions. Compared to the day before, practice was a breeze.

When it was over, he showered and stepped out to wait for his ride home. He wasn’t sure if his mother or Aunt Janet was going to come today.

Cat was already outside. “Hey,” she said, giving him a friendly kick in the butt. “Looks like we’re almost ready. How you feelin’?”

Ryan shrugged. “Ready as I’ll ever be, I guess.”

“It’s going to be great!” Cat rubbed her hands together gleefully. “When I see the look on their faces after we plaster their ass, I’m going to -”

The car horn interrupted her train of thought. The two of them looked up, spotting a bright red convertible heading towards them. From the throaty sound of the engine, it was clear that it wasn’t an electric job - this thing must still run on gas.

As soon as he saw the driver, Ryan felt a swell of irritation. Silver gray hair cut short and stylish, brown skin on a tall, lean figure - it was Nancy’s older brother Andrew. He knew he didn’t have any reason to dislike the man other than Cat seemed so taken with him.

And sure enough, as he came close Cat seemed to grow somehow, held herself straighter. “Why, hello Catherine,” Andrew drawled in his sexy, lazy voice. The fact that Ryan, who considered himself completely heterosexual (not there was anything wrong with that) found it sexy was more than a little disturbing to the 14 year old boy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.