The Invention II: Touch of Lust - Cover

The Invention II: Touch of Lust

Copyright© 2003 by Dark Paladin

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - 14 years ago, a young man invented the Device - a machine that could could install sexual desire in women. Now, a new generation is about to discover its abilities, but will they be able to use it responsibly? Probably not.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student  

Cat’s eyes flickered between her friend’s face and the large, bobbing penis between her legs. Ryan could only stare, mouth open. “Nancy - what - how -”

“I know.” Nancy’s hand fell onto her swollen prick. “I read the legends, I saw the results with Andrew.” The hand slid up and down. “But I never - “ Her voice grew huskier. “Oh, you have no idea how this feels.” The hand sped up slightly. Clear fluid dripped from the tip, oiling the long thick shaft that sprang from where the teen girl’s clit had once been. “I’d - I’d stroke this same spot looking at your - your picture - oh, Goddess!” Nancy’s hips gave a little jerk. Milk dripped from her nipples. The scent of roses was sweet, strong in the forest air. Against his will, Ryan’s cock swelled to match the one on the pretty dark skinned girl’s body.

Cat stood in front of her friend. “Nancy, I don’t know what’s happening but - “ She swallowed. “Let me go get a doctor. You need help.”

“What I need,” Nancy’s black eyes fell on her friend. “Is you.”

Nancy pounced on Cat.

Ryan stood, paralyzed. His mind kept screaming at him to move, to do something other than just stand there and watch while his erection tried to poke a hole in the air. But he couldn’t. Something held him still.

Cat was knocked backwards. She could have beaten Nancy into next week with one hand behind her back, while sipping a mocha and reading the Gettysburg Address out loud. Perhaps it was simply the shock of seeing Nancy turn from her sweet self to a cock wielding lust demoness. Or perhaps Cat had never wrestled another naked girl before.

Of course, the real reason was deeper than that. Nancy was Cat’s friend. Cat had protected Nancy, had cared for her, had made love to her just a few days ago. And no matter what, Cat would no sooner hurt Nancy than she would her own sister, if she had one.

And that meant she was totally vulnerable to Nancy’s attack.

“Nancy, stop it!” Nancy seized both of Cat’s wrists in one hand. Cat writhed underneath her friend, but unwilling to hurt her, all she could do was try to wriggle.

Nancy’s lust driven strength was not to be denied. She pressed Cat’s hands into the soft grass, pinning her friend to the ground. Cat’s legs flailed underneath Nancy’s thighs. “I can’t stop,” Nancy moaned. She reached down, ripping Cat’s blouse apart. Creamy breasts topped by scarlet pink nipples met the cool night air. Nancy groaned. Her lips fell onto Cat’s neck, licking and sucking on the sensitive skin.

“Uh - Nancy - please, don’t -” Cat’s pleas of mercy fell on deaf ears. Nancy rubbed her milk leaking breasts onto her friend’s flawless nipples.

“I can’t,” Nancy moaned. She rubbed herself between Cat’s legs. The short skirt that barely protected Cat’s virtue was already flipped up onto her stomach. Nancy’s erect cock stroked Cat’s white panties. The tip of her swollen dick leaked onto the cotton.

Cat reacted as if she had been struck by a whip. Her hips surged upwards. Even in the faint light, Ryan could see those panties become sodden as Cat’s hips trembled.

“Can you feel it?” Nancy cooed. “I need you, Cat. I need to be inside of you.” She reached down, ripping the panties free. Cat cried out as the fabric tore, leaving her undefended. “I - I can’t stop myself.” Tears dripped from her eyes, onto Cat’s cheeks. “I’m sorry.”

Nancy’s legs fell between Cat’s. Slowly, inevitably, they spread as Nancy’s thighs worked as a lever. Two plump, wet, pink lips came into view. The bottom of Nancy’s new penis, slightly lighter in tone than the rest of her skin, touched the top of Cat’s pussy.

“Cat, Cat, Cat,” Nancy groaned. Her small butt cheeks flexed over and over again as she dry humped the helpless teen. “Oh, feels so good - Cat, you feel so good!”

“Nancy - why?” Cat kept squirming, kept trying to get away. Her energy was already low after the basketball game, and now with her struggles was rapidly weakening.

“I can’t stop myself!” Nancy kept crying, even as she lowered herself onto Cat’s prone form. Breast flattened against breast. Shaft pressed against pussy. She angled her hips. The tip of her swollen cock nestled against Cat’s body. She wrapped her free arm underneath Cat’s shoulder. “I have to give you what I was given.”

“No, Nancy - please, if you love me, stop - ow, no, Nancy - Nancy - Naaaancyyyyy!” Cat’s howl of pain was swallowed by the trees and the stars as her hymen was torn by her girlfriend’s dick. She tried to pull away, but the earth beneath her refused to give any more. The thick cock forced its way into the virgin teenager. Inch by long inch vanished between the quivering thighs of Cat’s body, sliding through the wet tunnel of her sex.

Finally, the hairless crotch of Nancy’s body met the lightly pink haired lips of Cat’s cunt. For a moment, both girls were still. Cat, shocked by the violation of her body. The feel of the hot, quivering alien invader inside her body. Nancy, frozen by the feeling of being inside another girl. A short time ago, it was her own virgin slit that had been deflowered. Now, her newly formed dick had lost its own virginity inside Cat’s wet, sucking folds. The sensations threatened to overwhelm her mind.

Then instinct kicked in. Nancy pulled back a fraction of an inch, then immediately forced herself back into her friend. The paralysis on Cat’s muscles was loosened, and she gave a cry. Her breasts jiggled as Nancy drew back and slammed her cock into her again. Dark legs intertwined with light pink ones as Nancy fucked her. “What was put in me must go into another,” Nancy groaned. “What was put in me must go into another.” She chanted the words like it was a litany.

Cat’s groans changed, becoming deeper. Turning to moans. Her hips jerked upwards once, then again as Nancy slid her shaft back into her friend.

“You feel so good, Catherine,” Nancy groaned. “So good - so tight.” She kept fucking her friend. Nancy pulled herself into a sitting position, pulled Cat up with her. Cat’s arms fell around Nancy’s shoulders before she fell over. She was lifted into the air as Nancy pulled her into the air, dropping the teen back down onto the brown skinned girl’s thick dick. Cat flailed, her pink hair flying out behind her. Nancy threw her head back, her own black, shimmering locks spreading like a blanket behind her. Cat’s breasts bounced as she was raised and lowered over and over again. Nancy’s small, dark nubs nearly scratched Cat’s pink skin.

Ryan kept staring at Cat’s back, just in front of him. The smooth, graceful lines of her skin. The curves sliding inwards, flaring out again around her tight, muscular ass. That ass that bobbed before him like a peach. Up. Down. Up. Down.

Ryan didn’t realize he was stepping forward until his fingers touched that ass. Cat started, looking back at him. “Ryan?” Her lust addled eyes tried to focus on him. “Help me,” she croaked. She tried to pull herself off of her friend’s lengthy prong, but the steel grip of Nancy’s fingers on her waist simply pulled her back down onto her hardness. “Please - I - I can’t stop!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.