The Invention II: Touch of Lust - Cover

The Invention II: Touch of Lust

Copyright© 2003 by Dark Paladin

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - 14 years ago, a young man invented the Device - a machine that could could install sexual desire in women. Now, a new generation is about to discover its abilities, but will they be able to use it responsibly? Probably not.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student  

*Within the locker room, sex was the only language spoken.

Ryan stood at the entrance to the showers, watching the effects of the Device’s power on the teen girls inside. Breasts, slickened with soap and hot water, slid against each other. Hardened nipples met their counterparts in each girl. Flat bellies stroked against each other as above lips and tongues melted in soft embraces. And the smell, the musky smell of weeping pussy mixed with the shower sprays as delicate feminine fingers stroked their own or their partners sex.

Ryan’s cock throbbed as he watched the orgy of female lust before him. He was as naked as each of the girls here, but so far they hadn’t noticed him. Their moans and pants of passion occupied their hearing, and the only sights they could see was that of another girl before them opening their legs, reaching their lips for each other.

A silky soft white hand tried to encircle Ryan’s girth. He looked at the owner, seeing Rain’s red eyes focused on him. Her fingers slid up and down his cock as her lips moved. “You are not the same you I observed before,” she said. Her naked white skin was unblemished, her large breasts suspended in the air by youthful firmness. The tiniest strip of blue hair, slightly darker than that of her head, sprang from her slit. She leaned down, capturing the head of his dick with her mouth. “You are different now,” she groaned, sending vibrations sliding from shaft to balls. Ryan pulled her up, and was faced with Alice’s blue, sharp eyes. “You’re stronger now,” she growled, tugging on his dick as she gently bit his chest. One of her thighs slipped between his, squeezing his leg. She rubbed her red lined cunt against his thigh.

He turned to her, lowering her to the ground. Her legs fell open, and it was Nancy underneath him as he placed the head of his cock against her sex. The hairless brown clam opened for him. “You know what you want,” she said, writhing underneath him as his shaft forced her open. “You take what you want.” He pushed forward, and she cried out as her virginity tore from the force of his violating manhood. Blood dripped from her broken innocence, carried down the drain as the warm water coated their joined bodies.

Ryan pulled his head back, and slid his hips forward into Cat’s depths. Her legs wrapped around her, pulling him inside. “Yes - take what you want - take me!” she groaned. Virgin blood was replaced by vaginal juices, mixing into a pink froth at their joined genitals. Ryan moved faster, resting himself on the cushiony breasts of Karen. Her large, thumb-like nipples rubbed against his chest as they mated.

With a snort, Ryan came, flooding Karen’s womb with his seed. She convulsed as his fertile sperm filled her with liquid heat, the mature woman holding the teen to her. “You deserve all of it,” she whispered in his ear.

When he pulled back, it was Ms. Onegai’s glasses framed eyes that greeted him. He leaned down, taking one of her nipples in his mouth. As he sucked, her back arched, and her swollen belly pressed into his. “Your genes,” she groaned, and Ryan felt her belly swell even greater, and he knew it was his child that caused the obscene bulge. “Your children,” she groaned, and milk gushed from her nipple, sweet with the taste of roses.

A hand touched his face, and he turned to it, seeing Janet. Her other hand was on her naked, pregnant belly, her usually small breasts now engorged with milk. Milk for his child that he had planted inside of her. “Your seed can go so far,” she told him as he pulled her in for a kiss. Her stomach touched his side, and he felt the growing life inside kick at him.

He looked back down at the woman beneath him, and now it was his mother, his own mother pregnant with his child, the same way that he would impregnate every girl in this shower room, in his school, in the world. She opened her mouth and said -*

“ ... gets 125 miles to the liter, and with low APR financing of 5.5%, you can own the New VW New Beetle -”

Ryan’s hand slapped down on the alarm. For a moment, the idea of modifying the Device so that instead of just reading brain waves and sending back a feedback loop to enhance female sexual desire, one that would read brain waves and wake people at the right time.

The idea was lost as he started to roll over, and felt his morning hard on lurch at the friction. He let himself think about the dream he had been interrupted from. Weird. He could deal with getting excited over women and girls his own age. That was pretty normal. But where the hell did all the pregnancy stuff come from?

The brief mental image of a very pregnant Aunt Janet flashed through his mind, and he groaned as his cock throbbed with need.

He rose to his feet instead of taking matters into his own hand, and took an ice cold shower. It didn’t help much.


Ryan’s school day was a horrible mixture of boredom and mind numbing terror. It started when Alice reminded him of the odd double date between her, Rain, and himself the upcoming weekend.

He hadn’t forgotten. Aunt Janet had told him she had arranged for a car to pick him and the girls up, take them to dinner and a play, then bring them home. Evidently, while he and the girls were dining and dancing, his mother, Janet, and Karen would be on a “girl’s night out” of their own. If things went right, they would all arrive home at the same time of about midnight.

Then he had run into Cat and Nancy at school. Cat had been anxious to leave Nancy’s side as soon as possible. Nancy seemed the same as always, but Ryan noticed she moved with just a slight stiffness. And every time he looked in her sweet face, he saw her eating that rose petal paste, her ass filled with her brother’s thin cock.

Ryan had no idea what to say to her. “Hi, that was some great anal sex the other day, huh?” Or “I know about you and your brother’s sex lives. Mind if we talk about it?”

Somehow, it didn’t seem to be the right thing to say. She handed him his watch, thanked him for helping her with Nanami, and left it at that.

Ms. Onegai was out from “not feeling well”. Ryan had the sickening feeling that she might never come back to class again. He hoped that wasn’t the case. She was a good teacher.

Yeah, really good in the sack, a little voice in his head thought. He remembered sperming her insides. As much as he tried to banish the thought, it kept creeping back at him, causing his cock to swell. It made focusing on literature difficult.

Finally, the school day was over, including a light basketball practice. Tomorrow was going to be the big game with Hillhurst, and Cat didn’t want them worn out.

Or, at least that’s what he thought.


“Hey, Ryan,” Cat called as he stepped out of the boy’s locker room. Ryan’s eyes flickered to the girl’s locker room for a split second -

... slid his hips forward into Cat’s depths. Her legs wrapped around her, pulling him inside. “Yes - take what you want - take me!” she groaned...

- before turning his attention on the pink-haired teen in front of him. She was dressed in black stretch pants with a pink shirt with long sleeved black jacket.

“What’s up?” Ryan forced his eyes away from her neck and barely revealed cleavage, cleavage that he knew Nancy had sampled as much as he had but a day before.

“I, um, need to talk to you.” Cat rubbed the back of her neck nervously. “Could you come over to my house after practice?”

“Sure.” He hoped he didn’t seem over eager.

“Great - how about 7? You can tell your Mom we won’t be out late.”

“No prob - see you then.” Cat gave him a quick, anxious smile before turning away. He watched her firm, trim little ass as she scampered down the hallway, wondering if was about to get another sample of that sweet behind clenched around his cock.

He idly fingered his watch. Well, if her guardians weren’t there, then perhaps he could swing things his way. Though, for just a second, he wondered about breaking in her other cherry...


It was a quiet and subdued Ryan that rode home with Aunt Janet. His mother was working late again, so it was dinner with just the two of them. Ryan was doing some homework when Aunt Janet interrupted him.

“Hey, I’m about to go for a swim. Care to join me?” she asked.

Ryan looked up, ready to say he should finish a few more problems, then paused. Janet wore a short terry cloth robe that barely cleared the top of her thighs. Though he knew she had to be wearing a bathing suit underneath, it was all too easy to imagine she was naked under the outfit.

Ryan recovered quickly. He looked at his watch. It was only 5, so there was plenty of time before he had to leave for Cat’s place. “Uh, sure,” he said. “Let me get changed.”

A few minutes later he was swimming laps in the pool, hoping that Janet didn’t notice the bulge in his swimsuit. She wore a white bikini, hardly indecent, but something about her body made him want to see the body underneath. With her shoulder length blonde hair and lithe figure, it was like looking at a 12 year old girl. But one with the experience of all of her 30-odd years.

It was dark by the time they both were sitting in the hot tub. The lights were low, and even if Alice or Rain (or Karen) peeked over the fence, they would have seen little in the tub. Ryan let himself relax, or as much as he could. Since that morning, his cock had remained in a constant state of erection, and he wasn’t sure how much longer it could go on this way before it exploded. Janet placed a foot on the seated area next to Ryan. “Hey, Ryan, remember when you were little and you’d rub my feet?” she said. She opened her blue eyes, which twinkled mischievously. She pouted, her lower lip sticking out as she poked her toes against his thigh. “Would you be a sweetheart and give them a little rub?”

Ryan felt her feet against his leg. His eyes flickered to the thin limb, tracing the path they made all the way up to her bikini briefs. She looked so delicate, so small, he wondered how it would feel to be inside of her. As if she would break if he tried to squeeze his cock into that little crack. His fingers touched his watch under the water where his manipulations couldn’t be seen. It was waterproof, and the only reason he had removed it the other day was to keep any sex and cow hair juices off of it. He felt the hairs on the back of his neck rise as H-waves moved through his body. Sure, he’d give her a foot rub. One she’d never forget.

His fingers grasped her small foot. Instantly Janet’s child-like eyes flickered open, and she shivered. “Cold?” Ryan asked her as he moved her foot onto his lap.

“Uh, no,” she said. Her upper teeth came down on her lower lip.

“I was going to say, not in a hot tub,” Ryan grinned at her. He pressed his thumb into the bottom of her foot. Janet gave a low groan as he kneaded heel. “That feel good?” he asked her.

“Hm? Oh, yeah,” she replied. She squirmed a little, and Ryan felt her toes come into contact with his cock. It could have been innocent, as her foot pulled back away from his manhood. Or perhaps not.

Ryan continued to squeeze her foot. “So how’s the modeling business been lately?” he asked. “Oh, pretty good,” she said. “I’ve had some nice jobs, so I can’t complain.”

“Is that where you got that bikini from?” he asked.

“Actually, yeah, from a shoot in Jamaica,” she said. “Sometimes you get to keep the clothes, sometimes not.”

“Hm, Jamaica,” Ryan said. “So any other shoots?” He gave her a sly smile. “I imagine you get called to do some pretty sexy stuff.”

“Well,” Janet said, and a flush appeared in her cheeks. At the same time, her toes found his cock again. This time, they stayed rested on his shaft. “Sometimes. I mean, nothing pornographic or anything.” She giggled, and the tremors worked all the way down her legs, transmitted to his own, vibrating his long penis.

“Like what?” Ryan asked as he switched feet. This time he planted her unrubbed dainty foot directly against his hard penis, and Janet made no move to move it.

“Well,” she said. Her toes started to flex subconsciously. Squeeze-rub-rub. Squeeze-rub-rub. “I did this one shoot for a ‘Victoria Secret’ catalog.” She giggled again, and her little toes massaged his cock-head in a most pleasing fashion. “Believe it or not, they used me for some teen shots.”

“Oh, I can believe it,” Ryan mused. His hands wandered up her calves, kneading the muscles. “Most people see how pretty you are and probably think you’re a teenager like me.”

“Hm,” Janet groaned. Her toes slid up and down his shaft. “You’re just trying to get on my good side.” Her eyes opened, slightly glassy as she brought one hand to her chest. She blinked, shaking her head a little. Her foot left his crotch, and she started to pull back. “Woah. This is a little weird.”

“What?” Ryan asked, trying to sound innocent. He had harbored fantasies of Aunt Janet since he was old enough to have an erection, and now that he was so close, he wasn’t going to let the opportunity slip away. His hands were up to her knee, gently squeezing the muscles.

“Well, I don’t know,” Janet said, and confusion slowed her words. “I - I’ve known you since you were in diapers, and now -”

“Now?” Ryan prompted. He moved forward, sliding between her legs, now rubbing both thighs. Janet’s fingers drifted towards her breasts, touched her belly, drawn by sexual gravity to her center.

“Now, you’re so grown up,” she murmured through half-lidded eyes. Her legs started to squeeze him, draw him in. Her fingers reached into her bikini bottoms, slowly stirring her honey-pot. “You remind me -”

The sound of beeping interrupted her. He looked at his watch, and in an instant realized several things.

He had sorely underestimated how much time he had to use the Device on Aunt Janet.

He had to choose between keeping his hands between Aunt Janet’s thighs while she was about to start twiddle her clit, or going to Cat’s house and perhaps twiddling her teenage cunt.

He hadn’t finished his homework.

He pulled back from Janet, willing his erection to reduce. “I’ve got to go,” he said, pulling away. “Remember, like I told you, I - uh, promised I’d help my friend Cat with something.”

Janet gazed at him as his hands pulled away, still lazily rubbing her crotch. Then she seemed to come to herself.

“Oh.” She blinked. “Oh, yes, well -” She turned red, the blush going from forehead to cleavage. “All right then. It about time we got out - I’m feeling pretty warm.” She exited the pool, tugging at her bottoms as she left. Ryan watched her, his cock still hard enough to cut diamond.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.