The Invention II: Touch of Lust - Cover

The Invention II: Touch of Lust

Copyright© 2003 by Dark Paladin

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - 14 years ago, a young man invented the Device - a machine that could could install sexual desire in women. Now, a new generation is about to discover its abilities, but will they be able to use it responsibly? Probably not.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student  

Ryan felt the warmth of his mother’s body. His balls had been emptied just a few hours ago from his time with Nancy and Cat - and now with his mother, his own mother, his own big breasted sexy as hell mother pressing against him, her hot breath tickling his ear - he felt his erection start to swell once again in his pants.

“I’d better get to bed. Need a lot of rest before tomorrow, you know?” With great difficulty he extracted himself from the beautiful blonde, her blue eyes bright. Ryan turned to his room, hoping his erection wasn’t noticed by Samantha.

He showered, using the coldest water he could. He felt exhausted. And yet still horny. Even with the cold water his dick still followed the pattern. Throb-throb-pause. Throb-throb-pause. His Device enhanced watch was on his nightstand, so he knew that wasn’t it.

Perhaps it was just the leftover echoes from his experiences. Like - when you run a lot, and your leg still twitches afterward. He lay in bed under the cool sheets.

“Sammy - what - mmph!” In the room next to his, Aunt Janet’s voice pierced the near silence. Then came the light moans as he heard his mother and her best friend making love just on the other side of the wall from his bed. He tried not to imagine the two of them. How sexy their naked bodies must be. Aunt Janet’s slender body with her small perky breasts, the flat stomach with its navel. Sammy’s round firm breasts sliding against her friend, their lips meeting over and over -

Ryan rolled to his side and grit his teeth. Not able to hear that the sighs and moans of the two women fit a pattern. The same one that his own dick throbbed to. Sleep was long in coming.


“Mom - just - get your hand off of that.”

“Ryan - hush. I know what I’m doing.”

“It just feels weird. I don’t think you should be touching it -”

“If the world says it’s wrong for a mother to do this for her son, then I don’t want to be right.”

“Mom - really, I can tie my own tie.” Ryan moved out of his mother’s reach and slid the tie around his collar. “I can do this myself.”

“I just want you to look good for your first date!” Samantha leaned against the door frame. “I mean - I’m getting on in years, and I have to make sure you can someday find a girl who can take care of you so you don’t starve -”

“I know how to cook, Mom.” Ryan looped the thicker side of the tie around.

“Or can make sure you get outside and not just stay in the basement all day -” Samantha continued.

“I was at a basketball game last night.” Ryan adjusted the tie, turning his head this way and that.

“Or makes sure that I someday get grandbabies-”

Ryan bit off the words that almost appeared on his lips of “I fucked two girls bareback last night and our neighbor before that” - but held his tongue. Instead he rolled his eyes at his mother and grabbed his suit jacket. “Don’t be in such a hurry, Mom. I’m only 14.”

“And such a handsome man already!” Samantha squeezed Ryan’s face in one hand pursing her lips at him. “Now, I know you’ll be spending the night at the Sato’s while your Aunt Janet and I enjoy a girl’s night out with their Aunt Karen, but I expect you to be a gentleman from beginning to end.”

Ryan fingered his watch. “Don’t worry, Mom.” He took his hand away from the smooth metal. “I won’t do anything the girls will object to.”

Aunt Janet was in the living room, wearing a floor length purple dress that hugged her slim body. She whistled at Ryan. “Dang. If I knew there was such a handsome man living here, I’d have had you take me out on a date.”

“But you’re going out with the most beautiful girl in the world, Aunt Janet.” He nodded at his mother, who was dressed in a white one-piece dress. Her firm thighs stretching for miles. He couldn’t deny his eyes the chance to roam around the curves of her heavy breasts. No matter how much he wanted to deny it, his mother was a milf with a capital F.

Aunt Janet rolled her eyes at him, sticking out her tongue. “You’re biased - but you’re still right.” She took Samantha’s hand in hers, giving the other blonde a quick kiss on the mouth. “But you have two ladies waiting for you. So go have fun!”

Ryan picked up the two boxes next to the door and opened it - just as their next-door neighbor Karen was about to knock. Now he was surrounded by three beautiful women. Karen was in a black dress that barely cleared her ass, the top revealing inches of cleavage. Cleavage that Ryan had explored with his eyes, his hands, and his mouth in the past. He worked on keeping his eyes on her pretty face, framed by her violet black hair. Her mouth turned up in a smile, knowing where his eyes had been. “Hello, Ryan. You about to show my nieces a good time?”

“I’ll be a perfect gentleman,” he lied smoothly.

She walked by him, sliding her hand against his stomach as she came by. Her perfume triggered places in his brain he didn’t know he had that sent sparks down his spine. “Just remember I’ll be home later so - don’t have too much fun.” She gave him a quick hug, her lips at his ear. “I expect you to be ready for me.”

Breath-breath-pause.

“I’ll see you then.” He returned the hug. Her breasts soft against his chest. Was she even wearing a bra under that dress? Ryan stepped back, holding the boxes in his hands. “OK - have fun, ladies. Remember don’t drink and drive, look both ways before crossing the street, don’t accept candy from strangers -”

Samantha closed the door in Ryan’s face. He walked away with a grin on his face. Thinking about how the evening was going to go. A glance at his watch told him the time. Everything was going according to plan.

When he knocked on the door there was a voice on the other side. “One moment.”

“No - don’t open it yet - make him wait!” He could hear Alice shouting at her sister.

“But he is already here.” The door swung open and Rain was there. Ryan felt his heart stop for a moment. She was dressed in a one-piece cheongsam; the blue silk fabric, darker than her light blue hair, clinging to her breasts without showing them. A slit along either leg revealed her exceptionally white skin so far up he pondered if she was even wearing panties.

“No - you make him wait a few minutes for us - agh why can’t you do anything right!” Alice stormed down the hall, slowing to a graceful walk as she spotted Ryan in her living room. Her dress was identical to Rain’s - tight silk fabric, only hers was a scarlet that matched her red hair.

Her legs scissored as she walked towards Ryan, calves stretched from the heels she was wearing. “Why - good evening, Ryan. It’s so nice of you to take us out tonight.” Her attitude shifted in an instant, her fiery nature tamped down as she took on the role of a mature woman in her sexy girl body.

Ryan held out a box to either girl. “It’s my pleasure. I picked these out for both of you.” With help from his mother, he didn’t add.

Each girl opened them up to corsages - Rain’s with light blue flowers, Alice’s with tiny red roses. Alice cooed over hers, while Rain matter-of-factly took it out and started to slip it onto her arm.

The blue haired girl’s eyes fell on Ryan. “You chose well.”

“No - he has to do it for you!” Alice held out the box in one hand and her left arm. “Here.”

Ryan slipped his hand over his watch. “My pleasure.” He felt the hairs on the back of his neck rise, telling him the H-waves were in operation. He took the corsage, his fingers resting on Alice’s elbow.

He had preprogrammed the routine to cycle low then medium, so the target’s arousal would rise and fall. Alice drew in a breath as he slid the corsage up her arm, her skin growing warmer as he touched her skin. By the time he removed his hand, she was breathing harder. Her nipples tight against her dress. “It looks beautiful on you.”

Alice touched the corsage. “Well, of course it does.”

Ryan turned to Rain, taking the corsage from her hand. Their fingers touched, and Rain’s eyes opened wider. Her silky soft skin trembled against his fingers as he put the corsage on her. “Do you like it?”

“It is very appropriate.” Her lips parted slightly, and he could see her round breasts rise and fall with her breathing.

Ryan’s watch buzzed. He glanced at it. “Our ride should be here.” He moved to the door, opened it for them, then taking each girl by the hand. He wanted to keep skin to skin contact as much as he could.

“So just what do you have planned tonight?” Alice was clearly trying to keep her voice normal, but he felt her fingers squeezing his hand in a pattern he had learned to recognize.

Squeeze-squeeze-pause. Squeeze-squeeze-pause.

“I was thinking about Tres Influence. It has a restaurant and a dance floor with live music. It’s a little expensive - but I think having such two beautiful women to please, it would be worth it.”

Ryan saw the Lyft pull up. The three teens climbed into the back, the darkness shrouding them. “Good evening,” their driver said, an older man who glanced at the route on his phone. “Going out young people?”

“Yes, sir.” Ryan kept his hands on his dates’ arms. Moving up and down. He felt them squirm next to him. Pressing closer as the H-waves influenced them. “Just some dinner and dancing.”

“Well you’re a lucky man.” The older man chuckled. “Ladies, I hope he treats you right!”

“I find he usually acts well.” Rain’s voice was flat as always. In the near dark, Ryan could see her cheeks flush. Her leg shifted, exposed from the long slit in her dress. Ryan’s left hand moved from her arm to touch the skin of her leg. She shivered against him. Twitch-twitch-pause. “Even my sister agrees but only when he’s not around.”

On his right Alice’s thighs were sliding against each other while Ryan’s hand moved down to her knee, slowly up again. Slide-slide-pause. Slide-slide-pause. He could feel the muscles underneath, toned and firm from all her time jumping and cheering and kicking. “Well - he’s - alright I guess.” Alice took a deep breath as Ryan’s fingers moved in the dark, under her dress to caress her thigh.

“Just all right? You’d better pick up your game, my friend.” The older man sped down the road, ignorant of the actions of the teenagers in the backseat of his car. “Otherwise you’re going to find yourself alone.” He chuckled again.

Ryan’s hands slid up twin thighs on either side of him. Each girl squirming in the dark as he almost reached their panties, then back down again. “I’ll do the best I can.”

Not long after all three were seated at a table, looking over menus. Alice of course wanted the most expensive appetizer. Rain looked over the vegetarian options. Ryan wasn’t touching either girl, but his shaft throbbed within his boxers. Each girl was so pretty in their own way. Rain was like a doll, fragile looking; but he knew she was tougher than she looked. Alice was brash and open, but he knew she was smarter than she acted. He couldn’t decide which girl he wanted more.

Dinner went well, with conversation about school, teachers, homework, political events and the news. A little into their entrees, the music changed to a slow rhythm. Ryan stood up and held out a hand to Rain. “May I have this dance?” He looked at Alice, giving her a bow. “If you don’t mind me borrowing your sister for a while?”

Alice shrugged. “Help yourself.”

Ryan leaned over, reactivating his watch, putting his lips close to Alice’s ear, so close his lips touched. “I wanted to save myself for you.” Her earlobe brushed against his mouth, and he heard her intake of breath.

She looked up at him, her blue eyes bright. Then she turned her nose up. “Well. As long as you give me the next two dances.”

Ryan took Rain by the hand, moving out to the dance floor. One hand on her waist, the other on her hand, their bodies close enough to touch. They moved between the other dancers on the floor. Rain’s short hair against his cheek. “Are you having a good time?” He murmured into her ear.

Rain shivered against him, pressing close. “Yes.” She said nothing for a moment. “I - find it very pleasurable to be with you.”

Ryan turned his head to hers. They were far enough from the table so he knew Alice couldn’t see them through the other dancers. “You don’t know how amazing you look in that dress.” He let his tongue slide along her ear.

Rain pressed herself closer to him. Her breasts soft and full through their clothing. “I - enjoy how you look as well. I’m surprised you don’t find me more appealing when I’m in - less garb. You seemed to enjoy that before.” Her control slipped slightly as they danced, moving further and further away from Alice.

“Rain - you would look good in anything. Or nothing.” His hand slid from her hip, down around her firm ass. “There are times I look at you and just want.” He slid around a corner, the two of them out of sight of everyone.

“You - make me feel good as well.” Her hand came up to his neck. “Part of me knows it’s just the hormonal rush of our age that causes these feelings, that it’s not reasonable.”

Ryan moved her against the wall. Looking into her eyes. His hand moved down from her butt, against her thigh. Knowing his watch was flooding her body with H-waves as he slid it back up under her dress. Under her silk panties to feel the soft skin. “And the other part?”

Rain’s eyes rolled back. She bit her bottom lip, the petals red from her lipstick. Her mouth opened. “I just - want - you.” Her breath was whispered gasps.

Ryan pressed his mouth against hers. Swallowing her moans as she wriggled against him. Her arms around his neck as they kissed. He gripped her panties, dragging them down her legs. She put her hand against his chest. He pulled away from her mouth - but didn’t stop slowly drawing her panties down. “What - do you intend to do?”

Her hips swayed back and forth. Her legs were so silky smooth he could hardly tell where her skin ended and her panties began. “I intend to feel you. To know how exposed you are for me.” He crouched, dragging the fabric down her calves.

Rain kept her eyes on him. Raised her right foot. Then the left. Watched him tuck her panties into his pocket. He stood above her and kissed her again.

Her mouth was hot and wet and eager. When his hands slid under her dress now it was only her flesh. He squeezed her ass.

“I know I should not but - “ Rain panted into his mouth. “Yet I can not find it in me to say no.”

Ryan summoned his willpower. “Let’s go back to the dance before we’re missed.” He guided her back to the dance floor, their bodies swaying to the music.

They made it back to the table where Alice was amusing herself by looping her hair under her nose like a mustache. “Done? Then it’s my turn!” She stood up, taking Ryan by the hand and taking him out to the dance floor.

By the time they were on the dance floor he could feel the H-waves already working on the redhead. She bit her lip as they danced. Her hips kept pushing her groin against Ryan. Nudging his erection through his slacks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.