The Invention II: Touch of Lust - Cover

The Invention II: Touch of Lust

Copyright© 2003 by Dark Paladin

Chapter 18

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - 14 years ago, a young man invented the Device - a machine that could could install sexual desire in women. Now, a new generation is about to discover its abilities, but will they be able to use it responsibly? Probably not.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student  

Ryan sat on the bus, fuming. He didn’t look around him, just stared out the window. The note was still crumpled in his hand.

He didn’t have to look at it. It was locked into his memory, but he smoothed it out anyway and looked at it.

Dear Ryan,

I’ve had a lot of time to think over the weekend. I take full responsibility for everything that happened. I am the adult. I did not act like one. I don’t know what I was acting like.

But I know that I can’t be around you, and my nieces can’t be either. By the time you read this, we will be gone. Please don’t try to find us, and forgive me for what happened this weekend.

Karen

Ryan crumpled the note, stuffed it into his pocket and went back to staring out the window. Nothing was going right. Sure, he was getting sex. All the sex he wanted. It was hot, amazing sex. Spending the weekend with Karen, Alice and Rain, fucking each of them and spurting his cum deep inside. Fucking Nancy and Cat was hotter than anyone can imagine. And yesterday, he had plowed both his sexy teacher Ms. O’Negai and her lesbian roommate Ms. Choi. He should feel like the luckiest 14 year old in the world.

He glared out the window. He didn’t. He felt like everything was off kilter. His teacher insisted they get married. Nancy somehow grew a penis and Karen just took off with Rain and Alice -

Ryan blinked the tears from his eyes. He was so wrapped up in having Alice and Rain and Karen, in having sex with them, he lost sight of how much he really liked them. They had become another part of his family.

The bus rolled to a halt. Ryan gripped his school bags, stomping his way off the bus. If anyone noticed his irritation, they didn’t say anything.

Then again, his number of friends just reduced drastically over the weekend. Who who was left to notice?

His dark mood followed him like a cloud. He looked at his watch, noticing the time. He was early to school, as always, with more than enough time to get to class. His feet carried him another direction, towards the teacher’s offices. Fingers already tapping commands into his watch before he noticed what he was doing.

Why not. He had been ready and willing to spend some time with “his” girls before he went to school. He would just have something else.


Jennifer Choi picked up her phone. Put it down on her desk again. Picked it up. She had briefly messaged her girlfriend last night, complaining of a headache and that she’d be going to bed.

What she had really done is showered. A hot shower, scrubbing her body with a sponge and a loofah, until her golden skinned body glowed. All the while feeling the thick spooge of Ryan’s sperm leaking out of her. Trickling down her thighs until she had put in a tampon, which made her wonder if she was making it worse by trapping his seed within her.

She hadn’t said a word to her roommate May. Just went to bed. Barely ate this morning. She had just sent some basic texts back and forth with her girlfriend. Usually she or May took turns driving to work, but today she left early without her. In the aftermath of last night she felt physically exhausted and mentally numb.

What had come over her? She couldn’t explain it. She didn’t like men - not sexually, anyway. She encountered her male teachers on the way to her office, even the ones that she felt were attractive, and felt no different about them that she had the day before. It’s not that men disgusted her or some stereotypical view of lesbians - she just never felt sexual desire for them, compared to the soft bodies, the curves, the feel of a woman against her. She had plenty of lustful thoughts about her roommate May - watching her pretty roommate eat pocky made her envious of the little chocolate breadsticks.

But yesterday - she had fucked. Her pussy still ached - not painfully, just stretched, sensitive after being stretched over and over by a man.

A boy, she reminded herself. She ran a hand through her silky black hair. Her dark almond eyes on her phone as she considered what to do.

An underage boy. A student no less, the same student who had been having sex with her roommate and she had - she had just let him! She had sucked his - his penis! She had brushed and gargled after he left, but the memory of the flavor against her tongue still resided with her. Like his pre-cum had stained her throat with him. To say nothing of the marks on her throat and breasts he had left behind. She wore a high collar blouse, feeling the bite marks rub against the fabric.

She considered taking the day off of school, but she remembered his order to her. She felt no compulsion to obey him, no remnant of the insanity that lead her to rape a teenage boy. That’s what it was - she was older, she was the adult, she had spread her legs for him and - he had - she had -

She shuddered. She felt no sexual attraction now but at the time she had been so hot! Ryan had nothing feminine about him, save perhaps his smooth skin, not yet attaining the more hairiness of an older man. But nothing about him pinged on her sexual scale of desire now. Nothing to explain the helpless arousal she had felt even as her senses were confused at the conflict within herself. And the rapture when he had pumped his sperm deep inside of her fertile womb.

Deep inside, her pussy clenched at the memory.

She looked at the time. She should have stopped by the pharmacy for a Plan B pill, but with all of her emotional twists and turns of the morning she had driven to school on auto-pilot. She’d have to remember to do it later, after school or -

Her phone buzzed. She picked it up. It was a text from Janice. “Hope you have a nice day, baby! I love you!” Her girlfriend was already working, her job as a personal trainer getting her to the gym before the sun rose.

She started to tap back a reply. KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK. The sudden taping on her door made her drop the phone. “Yes?” she called out. A split second later she winced at not thinking ahead, to see who it was -

Her heart pounded in her throat as the door opened, softly closing behind the youth before her. She couldn’t deny he was attractive, with his bright blue eyes and dark hair. His body was lean but muscled, his shoulders wide. But she felt no sexual attraction for him, no level of attraction, like how you could admire a piece of art but not want to fuck it.

Her pussy trembled softly. She had been a virgin. She had sex with her girlfriend, her hot sexy blonde girlfriend who made her moan as her strong hands forced Jennifer’s body to submit. But until yesterday it has never been stretched by anything thicker than a girl’s finger. Until Ryan’s thick cock had forced her open while she spread her legs for him.

“Ryan-” she croaked at his name. She lifted her coffee cup with trembling fingers and took a sip. “Ryan,” she started again. She tried to put on her Ms. Choi voice, the one full of authority as she addressed him. “I know we had an - unusual day, yesterday.” She sat up straighter. Her black blouse crisp against her skin. “But you should leave my office and we can discuss it another time. Perhaps after school, when we can -”

Ryan reached behind him. The lock to the door clicked shut. She swallowed as he approached the desk. “Ryan - you should leave. Now.”

The teenager approached her desk. His eyes were red rimmed, but they didn’t lose their focus on her face. “Ms. Choi. I know you may feel confused about yesterday.” His gaze wandered down her body, the way countless men had in the past. She shivered in repressed anger. She was used to men giving her that look, and it could be flattering, but then came the “oh hey baby you’re a lesbo? Maybe you just haven’t found the right man.

Yesterday, her body had decided it found the right man. And she hated herself for just giving in like a horny teenage boy.

“I’m not confused. Now - “ She drew in a breath. “I know I did something wrong. And you have every right to - call the police.” She remembered his mother was a prosecutor. Oh god. Her life, her career flashed before her eyes. “But I still expect you to respect me and my boundaries, and right now I’d like you to leave.”

Ryan’s hand fell on hers. Her lips opened again, her hand prepared to pull away. She looked down at his hand, the skin paler than hers. Her eyes traveled up his arm. To his handsome but young face. She felt nothing for him. Nothing -

Except for her brown nipples hardening under her bra. Her heart moving from her throat lower, past her stomach until it rested between her thighs. Pounding from within her pussy. Throb-throb-pause. Throb-throb-pause.

“Ryan,” she gasped.

His hand reached around the back of her neck, gripped her hair. Not hard, just firm. “I remember telling you what I expected today. Remember?”

Her heart pounded harder between her legs. She was wet. She had never even gotten aroused with a man, and she was so wet her panties clung to her hairless slit. Her thighs squirmed and squeezed against each other. Slide-slide-pause. Slide-slide-pause.

Her full lips opened, her long black lashes fluttering over her dark eyes. “I - Ryan -” Her tongue snaked out, wetting her dry lips. Why didn’t she pull away. Why didn’t she leave. Why did she just sit there, panting as he slid his hand down. Onto her bare knee. Moving up under her skirt.

Her legs trembled. Her clit throbbed and ached as his gaze looked her up and down. “Remember?” he asked again.

“You said - ah - you’d see me at lunch!” She shook. She needed him. Needed him in a way she’d never experienced, not even with her girlfriend who’s tight body had made her body wake up and say “Me-ow” the first time she saw her. “But - it’s still - morning!”

That wasn’t the right response. She knew that. The right response was “Get your hands off of me I’m your teacher” or “Get out of my office” or “Stop moving your hand up my bare thighs under my skirt!”

Her legs spread. Golden thighs opening to his fingers as electric currents of pleasure raced across her skin. “I told you when I saw you - I expected you to be without bra or panties.” His fingertips touched the satin fabric of her under garments.

A quavering soft cry emerged from her lips, and her heels clicked on the floor as she spread wider. She told herself she didn’t want this when his finger slide upward, digging between her panties. Jumped in her seat as he flicked her thick clit that throbbed and ached under her panties. “Well - seems you can’t do what you’re told, Ms. Choi.”

He gripped her panties, yanked, her thighs moving together, her hips rising up as he stripped her black silk panties off of her. He pulled on the back of her neck, moving her until she back against her desk. Sitting on it while he dragged her panties off her ankles, past her heels ... She heard the rustle of paper as he shoved the sodden fabric into his jeans pocket, but her eyes were only on him. Her dark eyes taking in the lustful look on his face.

She didn’t want him. She needed him. Needed him more than anything. LIke she was a junkie and he was her fix. Her blood boiled with sheer sexual desire. Her nipples throbbed as he reached down, gripped her ass and pulled her against his jeans covered crotch.

“Uhhhh,” she sighed as he pressed against her. His jeans rough against her hairless lips. Rough on the sensitive tissue. Her hips pushed up as she rutted against him. Her bare ass on the surface of her desk as she dry fucked him - hardly dry when her sex oozed juices all over.

Her hands reached down between them. Gripped his jeans, pulling them open. “Why?” she sobbed as her red nails gripped his boxers. “Why?” Her hands pulled them down to his thighs, his cock slipping under her skirt. “Why? Why? Why?” she hissed as she pressed it down against her pussy. Hips rising to stroke her clit against it, the satin skin of his swollen dick covering the steel hardness underneath. “Why why why why why?” she panted as she rubbed against it. Her hands gripping his ass as she ground her cunt against his thick shaft.

He tilted her chin up. Kissed her, lips claiming what she had promised to her girlfriend. Her tongue swirled around his as her slit scrubbed his shaft. He pulled his lips away. His ass clenching under her fingers that dug her nails into his skin.

“Maybe you just found the right man.” The tip drew back to kiss the entrance to her body.

A buzzing cut through the sexual fog of her brain. She jerked, spotting her phone rattling on the surface of her desk. On the screen, the image of her girlfriend appeared, the smiling face of her blonde haired, brown skinned lover filling the screen.

Before she could react, Ryan picked up the phone, swiping the screen to answer the call. He put it to her ear. “He-hello?” she gasped.

“Hey sexy.” Janice’s bright voice came over the speaker. “I had a break and wanted to see how you were doing. Headache still bothering you?”

Ryan brought her hand to her blouse, his other hand still holding the phone to her ear. She bit her full lips, her dark eyes on his. She knew what he wanted. But she couldn’t. Not like this.

The tip of his dick slid against her entrance. Her fluttered up-up-down as his lips went to her other ear, whispering, “Blouse off, Ms. Choi. And bra - you were told not to wear one around me.”

“Babe?” Janice’s voice cut in.

Her hands went to her blouse. She had to run to fly to flee but her fingers undid the button around her collar. First exposing her throat with the love marks Ryan had left yesterday. “I’m feeling a little better.” Jennifer didn’t know how her voice stayed so calm. “But not that great. After school I’ll just go home and rest some more.”

Her hands opened her blouse. Her black lace bra against her golden skin. While her slit drooled onto her desk. Her firm legs squeezed around her student. She needed this. Needed to be fucked and she couldn’t stop herself. He slipped the head into her. Just that and she nearly orgasmed. Her hands peeled off the tight long sleeve blouse while Ryan’s eyes watched her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.