The Invention II: Touch of Lust - Cover

The Invention II: Touch of Lust

Copyright© 2003 by Dark Paladin

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - 14 years ago, a young man invented the Device - a machine that could could install sexual desire in women. Now, a new generation is about to discover its abilities, but will they be able to use it responsibly? Probably not.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student  

Both of them froze, her mouth open, her blue eyes wide. She panted slightly. His cock was still buried root deep inside of her, her walls rippling around his manhood.

“The bell rang, teacher,” Ryan said, his voice rough with lust and amusement. “I guess I have to go to class now.” He started pulling back, dragging his skin against her sensitive insides.

“No!” Ms. O’Negai blurted, grabbing his ass, pulling him back inside. “No - Ryan, please -”

“But, please, teacher,” Ryan drawled, drunk on power. His blood filled penetrator pulsed inside of her. Pause-throb-throb. Pause-throb-throb. “I don’t want to be late for my next class.” He started to pull out again, getting halfway out this time.

“I’ll write you a note!” Ms. O’Negai sobbed. Her large breasts pressed against his chest, and even through her vest, shirt, and bra, he could feel the hard spikes of her nipples. She pulled him back inside, hissing as he moved up inside of her. “Please - just finish me, Ryan, please -”

“Hm. I don’t know,” Ryan said, trying to look uninterested. In reality he felt like he was going to explode any second now, as her thighs squeezed around him, trying to gain friction for her itching cunt. “I’d hate to be tardy, Ms. O’Negai.” He pulled back out again, now just leaving the head behind. “And you were insistent last time that you never wanted me to do this to you again.”

“Oh, don’t go, please!” Her legs came around his ass, trying to pull him in, but Ryan’s superior strength kept only the head of his cock inside her grasping cunt. Still her hole seemed to tremble, trying to draw him back into her by sheer force of suction.

“What was it you said the last time we were here? Something about that being the last time I’d see your panties again?”

“I’m sorry I said that - please, Ryan -”

“What do you want me to do, Ms. O’Negai?”

“Inside - I want you inside!”

“I don’t understand. Just what do you want inside?”

“You- your penis!” Ms. O’Negai blurted, blossoms of shame spreading across her face.

“Hm. So you’re telling me I should be late because you want my penis inside of you? But it’s inside of you now.” He gave a slight tug forward, moving his cock the barest fraction of an inch further inside of her. “What is that called, teacher?”

“Sex - I want you to sex me, please!” Tears of frustration sprang to her eyes.

“You want me to what you?” Ryan teased.

“Fuck me!” She groaned, almost a wail. “Please - fuck meeeee!”

The last game out as a gasp as Ryan shoved his cock back into her, moving it back and forth several times. “Oh, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me -”

Ryan suddenly stopped again. “Nooo - “ she groaned.

“We’ve only got a couple of minutes until the tardy bell,” Ryan told her. His dick felt like it was about split right in half. “And you want to be fucked, right?”

“Yes! Please!”

Ryan suddenly pulled out, gasping at the cold air around his cock. “No!” Ms. O’Negai moaned.

“Panties! Now!” Ryan barked, holding out his hand.

His teacher looked at him a moment, confusion on her face. Then she reached down, pulling off her panties, nearly tearing them in her haste. She handed them to Ryan, sitting on the desk, her legs spread out for him.

Ryan took them. “You want to get fucked, right?”

“Yes, please - Ryan, please -”

“Then you will never wear these again around me, right?”

“Yes - please -”

“Bra!” He held out his hand again, palm up. “You won’t wear that around me, either!”

He didn’t know how she did it, but her hands disappeared up her sleeves, and with some twisting and turning, the heavy fabric appeared out the other arm hold. She handed it to Ryan. She opened her slim ivory legs, her sparse red hairs framing the target of her weeping slit.

Ryan stepped forward, planting himself back inside. Her breasts bounced as he moved into her. His face was inches from hers. Her breath game out in gasps as she groaned, squirming like a fish caught on his hook.

“Monday is a school holiday,” he told her. “On that day, I will go to your house. You will be waiting for me. I might come in the morning. I might come in the afternoon. Or the evening. But either way, when I come for you, you will answer the door for me. You will not wear panties -” at this word, he pulled his hips back and jammed them back inside. “You will not wear a bra,” again he pulled back and pushed forward. “And then, you will get fucked. Got it?”

“Yes!”

“If I say suck me, what will you do?”

“I’ll suck you - ah - ah -”

“And if I tell you to bend over?”

“I’ll pull off my clothes and bend over!”

“And if I tell you to get on your bed?”

“I’ll spread my legs beg you to fuck me!” Her legs spread apart, her pussy toothlessly sucking and chewing on his pecker.

“Good.” Ryan pulled back out again. He almost hissed as his cock left the warm wetness for the chill air. It almost hurt to leave that perfect sheath, but time was running out, and the sensation of power filled his being. “Now, clean this up.” He gripped her hair, pulling her towards his crotch.

Her mouth came down, licking her juices off of him eagerly. Within moments he was clean, and almost ready to come in her sucking mouth. Wet squelching noises came from her crotch as she fingered herself. “Enough,” he said. He pulled back, stuffing his dick back into his underwear and zipping up his pants. He seized her, kissing her hard on the lips, tasting her musky scent.

“I’ll see you Monday.”

“No - Ryan- please - oh, no! Nooooooo!” He turned and left. Once the door clicked closed, he could hear her gasps and sobs as she brought herself to completion without him.


A few hours later, Ryan lay on his back on one of the school benches. His whole groin area ached with building pressure. He wondered why he hadn’t finished, why he hadn’t just come inside his teacher. Maybe it was because he knew if he did, he’d be exhausted for the basketball game that night, and Cat would kick his ass. Maybe because he actually hoped to save it up for the next night with Alice and Rain. The idea of both girls in a H-wave sexual frenzy made a drop of pre-cum squirt from his cock.

Hm. Of course, that would be a hard one, pun not intended. He’s have to touch both of them, keep contact the entire time. Too difficult. He sat up, his thoughts churning.

School had been out for an hour, and it was another 90 minutes before the game. He had decided to stay in school, rather than torture himself with Aunt Janet. He had the feeling that she would soon be joining his group of women, but would have to be handled more carefully than the others. He didn’t want to get in trouble with his mom.

He looked back down at the woman beneath him, and now it was his mother, his own mother pregnant with his child...

Ryan shook his head. It seemed harder to think lately. He wondered if that was a side effect of the Device -

The Device. He looked at his watch, thinking a moment. He hadn’t turned it on, but Ms. O’Negai and Rain had both reacted as if it was. What was that about?


Ryan was the first one in the locker room, suited up and ready to go. By then his hard on had even faded.

Mostly.

The other players stampeded in with shouts and whoops of upcoming victory. Ryan tried not to feel sick. It wasn’t like a swimming meet, where success or failure only mattered to himself.

Here, the entire team was depending on each other for victory.

The basketball coach poked his head into the locker room, then looked them over. “OK, Cat - they’re all decent.”

Cat came striding in like a Valkyrie ready for battle. It was impossible to be male and not react to her. She radiated health, vitality, and nobility. Her skin glowed with energy, muscles tight and rippling. Her long, pink hair was tied into a ponytail that flowed behind her like a banner.

Ryan might have been interested to know that only one penis in the room didn’t stretch its jock strap at seeing her - and the person owning that cock was envious of her skin. How did she keep it so soft and smooth with all of her sweating on the court? But, since this story isn’t about which male in the room is gay, we’ll pass right on by that.

“All right,” she said, putting her hands on her hips. “No speeches. We go out, we play like we practice, and we win. Ready?”

“Yes, ma’am!” Every voice chorused, even the coach, who wondered what kind of moisturizer she used, and where he could buy it. OK, so we gave away the secret. So sue us.

They each put their hands together. “Go, team!”

The next few minutes were a blur. Swimming meets hardly compared to the din of a high school basketball game. Each player was announced to cheers on one side of the room and boos on the other. Cheerleaders pranced and jumped, inspiring the crowds to ever greater levels of enthusiasm and lust - though with teenagers, it was impossible to tell the difference.

Ryan could hardly hear the team introductions over the noise. Each school seemed determined to drown out the announcer. What little Ryan did hear were the names “Tom” and “Nathan”. The latter he already knew, the tall, dishwater blonde hair pulled into a ponytail, his slender features turned into a glower. He glared at Cat and Ryan at turn. Ryan had no doubts that he saw a victory in game as vengeance for his humiliation before he transferred schools.

The other boy, Tom, was not quite what he expected. He was as tall as Nathan, but he was so pretty he was almost feminine. He smiled to the crowd, giving a lazy, graceful wave that caused the knees of many a girl and several a woman to buckle. His hair was as long as Nathans, as red as blood and as fine as silk. Ryan leaned in over Cat’s shoulder. “So that’s the guy you used to date?”

Cat shrugged. “It was a phase - I was waaaaayyy into the bishonen type.” Her lips twisted into a cheeky grin. “These days, I prefer my guys to look like guys.”

“Based on who I’ve been seeing you with, that’s hardly true.” Ryan’s voice dripped with sarcasm.

Cat’s head flipped towards him, a retort on her lips -

The referee’s whistle cut off her reply.

The plan was simple: rely on Cat’s abilities most of the time to move the ball and shoot, and when she was overwhelmed, she would throw it to Ryan. As long as he was in one of his predetermined places, he had no problem shooting the ball and sinking a basket. Any other spot, and he’d have to worry about the whole “dribbling and passing” thing. He was far better than when he had played in Cat’s backyard (before taking Cat’s backside), but he certainly wasn’t anywhere close to the legendary Michael Jordan or Blanket Jackson.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.