The Invention II: Touch of Lust - Cover

The Invention II: Touch of Lust

Copyright© 2003 by Dark Paladin

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - 14 years ago, a young man invented the Device - a machine that could could install sexual desire in women. Now, a new generation is about to discover its abilities, but will they be able to use it responsibly? Probably not.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student  

Ryan closed the door behind him, standing in the doorway. “Take off your shoes,” Karen called behind her. “I don’t want to get the carpet dirty.”

Ryan wasn’t exactly sure how that was possible. There was a complete sense of disordered clutteredness that was strewn from one side of the house to the next. In one corner was a pile of empty beer cans stacked into a square that could have been used as an end table. From the way there was a paper plate with the remains of a pizza on it, someone had beaten Ryan to the idea.

Clothes were left here and there - a pair of pants, a blouse, and in one corner, a black bra. From the size of it, it had to be Miss Sato’s.

“Anyway, I left the boxes out here in the garage,” Karen was saying as she moved through a kitchen with dirty dishes piled in the sink, and more cans of beer strewn on the counters. “What I want to do is put them up in the attic, maybe take down the Halloween boxes before the girls get on my case.” She made a sudden stop at the fridge. She pulled it open, grabbed a can of beer, and looked at it, then back at Ryan.

“Fuck it,” she said. She popped the top, and gulped the contents in one long draw. “Ahhhhh,” she breathed. “Now I’m awake!” And sure enough, she did appear more alert. “Some people need their morning coffee, I need my morning beer. Get the heart pumping, right kid?” She gave Ryan a poke in the ribs.

“Wouldn’t know. I tried it once when I was younger - the stuff tasted like piss to me.”

Karen made a face at him. “I’d make a comment about taste of piss, but I think you’re too young. Come on.”

The garage was cleaner than the house, though that was easier since all it had was a small blue car and several boxes scattered around the room. “Let me figure out which one the Christmas boxes are -” Karen said.

She marched up to the first stack, opening the top box and peering inside. “Nope - not that one.” She pulled the box down, setting it onto the garage floor, then looking into the next one. “Ugh!” She closed it up, putting a hand over her nose. “Er,” she squeaked, still keeping her nose plugged. “Coud you take thab out to the trash? Just - hold your breath.” She pointed at another side door that lead out of the garage.

Ryan did so, though he was curious about the contents. But at a choice between looking at some moldy decayed stuff or Karen’s body, he opted for the latter.

He was soon helping her look through boxes, stealing looks at her from time to time. Her legs were long and slim. When she bent over to investigate a box’s contents, he felt he had no defense: if he was standing behind her, her firm buttocks made Ryan want to take a bite out of them. If he was standing in front, he could see the swells of her breasts all the way down to her stomach - though to his dismay, he couldn’t make out a sign of her nipples. His shorts were already tenting, but he was able to hide that as he carried boxes about, feeling the pleasant pressure against his penis.

It was slow going, but he didn’t mind. He kept glancing at his watch, trying to decide just how he was going to use it. He hadn’t planned too far ahead. Last night, he had fantasies of turning it on full blast, watching as she became so aroused she ripped off her clothing and begged him to fuck her. Other fantasies were more tame: he would turn the H-waves to their lowest level, so that they would only be transmitted through touch. As they would move boxes, their skin would occasionally press against each other. He could watch as Karen became hotter and hotter, moving against him more and more often until they fell into each other’s arms, she ripped off her clothes and begged him to fuck her.

Either way, his fantasies always seemed to end with somebody’s clothes getting torn off (usually hers first), and fucking.

But now, in the light of day and after a night’s sleep, he was starting to debate if he even wanted to use it on her at all. It wasn’t that she wasn’t sexy enough. But the first problem came when she opened one box, and gave a small cry of delight.

“Oh - Ryan, look at this,” she called out. She pulled an old acoustic guitar, the string still intact though there was dust and scratches on the wood. She blew on it, sending a small stream of dust into the room.

“Yours?” Ryan asked her.

Karen shook her head. “No - not mine.” Her voice sounded wistful. Maybe even a bit sad. “It belonged to my brother, Sean.” She sat down on one of the boxes, plucking at the strings. The guitar was seriously out of tune, and Karen didn’t really make any music, just poke at the stings. “My big brother - “ she gave a sudden laugh. “Did you know I was kind of an accident?”

“I thought you turned out pretty well,” Ryan told her, sitting on the bumper of her car.

Karen shook a finger at him. “Flatterer. If you think it’s going to get you an inside with my nieces, you might be right.” She turned back to the guitar, sighing. “When I was born, he was already in high school - seems Mom and Dad thought that Dad was snipped pretty good in the balls, only one day they discover that the doctors hadn’t done as good a job as they thought.” She shook her head. “Later on, I heard they almost got divorced over it, until Dad went in to have himself checked and he found out his tubes had grown back together.”

“I - didn’t know that could happen,” Ryan said.

Karen shrugged. “Lucky for me it did. Kind of rare, but happens. Anyway, my parents were already in their late 40’s, and here I am. In a way, they were more like grandparents to me, and Sean was more like my dad.” She plucked another string on the guitar.

Ryan felt the silence hovering around them. “Miss Sato -”

“Oh, kid, stop - if you call me that again all chances with my nieces are off.” She brought out that finger again. “And don’t tell me you don’t want to ask one of them out - I’ve seen the way you were checking out Rain’s chest.” She put the guitar back in its case, closing it up. “Could you stack that over there in the other corner, cutie? I might want to show that to the girl’s later. Rain might be interested in trying it out - she’s got her father’s musical talent.”

Ryan obeyed, almost grateful that the question he was about to ask didn’t come up. His erection was forgotten as he wondered - just what had happened to Sean? And how did Karen, a woman of just 24 years and a carefree life, wind up raising a pair of girls on her own?

Then those thoughts were forgotten as his erection returned with a vengeance: Karen was jumping into the air to try and snag a box on top of a pile larger than herself, and for a split second, Ryan was certain she was going to bounce out of her halter top.

Every so often, they would pause and show each other what they had found, and Ryan found himself finding out more and more about his next door neighbor. Like she had been in the military, working in their robotic division:

“Pretty boring - until those big things would blow stuff up”.

And now worked as an independent contractor working out battle scenarios:

“You should see some of the stuff I’ve been working on in case we ever get into a war with China or something. Or - I would show you, but then the both of us would have to go to jail for a decade or so, and I don’t think they’ll let us share cells, cutie.”

When she came across a set of hockey sticks, she regaled him with the time she had been the forward for a small team in high school, forcing Ryan to pretend he was the goalie as she skated a doorstop past him.

The problem Ryan was having was - he found himself really liking her. Yes, she was sexy, with a body that made his dick so hard, he thought it was going to split. But she was also a great conversationalist who spoke her mind, a woman who was disorganized, fun, flirty, messy, and showed signs of brilliance. Ryan had found an old puzzle - one of those rings and chains things where you had to unhook the complicated pieces from each other, and was messing around with it for a second. She watched him, then moved across the garage, and with a twist of her fingers removed the ring.

“So how did you do that?” Ryan asked her.

Karen shrugged. “Well, I noticed that when you were playing with it, when you twisted it this way - “ She moved the chain about, “It all just fell into place.” She slipped the ring back on, and Ryan thought he saw how the trick worked.

Ryan was starting to wonder if he should even use the watch at all on her. Maybe on somebody from his school - but on the other hand, Karen was older, and probably knew stuff that Ryan didn’t about sex and what a girl wanted.

When she was bent over a large box, peeling away layers of packing to see what was inside, he finally made his decision. He pressed several buttons on his watch, and felt the familiar tingle on the back of his neck. The H-waves were set to skin contact only, and for right now, was the steady pulse sequence. If by some whim of fate he should touch Karen, then he could gauge the results, and remove himself before things went too far.

“Ah ha!” Karen said. She came up, holding a tangled line of christmas lights. “I knew they were out here somewhere.” She put the box back together again. “That means this one,” she set the box she had just looked in to one side, “This one, this one, aaaaand - that one, all go into the attic.” She pulled out some other boxes, checking the contents. “You take that big one and follow me.”

The entrance to the attic was up the stairs. Three bedroom doors were open, and Ryan couldn’t help himself but peek as he walked by them.

Rain’s room was just like herself: plain white walls, a bed, dresser, and bookshelf. It was almost spartan in its appearance. Alice’s room was covered in posters, a TV/computer in the corner, a closet full of clothes, and even a picture of herself pointing at you from the door with the words “Stay out if you know what’s good for you”.

Karen’s room was easy to tell - it had clothes all over the floor and bed, beer cans littered here and there in the refuse.

Karen pulled down a string, revealing a ladder. “Just put those in the corner,” she said. “I’ll be right behind you with the rest.”

Ryan climbed upstairs, finding the switch to turn on a single bulb. “Shouldn’t we mark these boxes for later?” he called down. The attic looked just like the garage - several brown boxes all about the same size and shape stacked haphazardly around the room.

“What?” Karen called back. Ryan grinned as he moved to the end of the room, leaning over the edge to yell down.

“I said - “ he started, but something was already coming up his direction. A box hit him directly in the face, knocking him back on his ass.

“Wha- Oh my god!” Ryan blinked, laying on his back on the hardwood floor of the attic. He wasn’t really hurt - he had been hit in the forehead, and he had caught himself with his hands before he hit the ground. “Ryan - oh, I am so sorry!” Karen set her box down, and finished climbing up the attic stairs.

“I’m OK - just surprised,” Ryan started. Karen reached out her hand to his forehead.

“Oh - I didn’t even see you there,” she started. Then her cool, smooth hand touched his skin. For a brief instant, he felt her body give an almost imperceptible shudder.

Then she pulled her hand away, flexing the fingers. “Woah - “ she said, giving it a shake. “Looks like I picked up some static on my way up.” She gave him a concerned look. “Are you sure you’re alright?”

“Well, as long as you promise not to bean me with any more boxes,” he said.

“Don’t you tease me,” Karen said, reaching down her hand. “Maybe I should give you more for hazard pay - or to make sure you mother doesn’t sue me.” She said the last with a grin, those blue eyes twinkling with mischief.

Ryan hadn’t even thought about his watch when he reached up his hand to hers - but the second their skin touched, he felt the hairs on the back of his neck rise up again. She gave another small shudder as she pulled him up.

Within those few brief seconds, Ryan felt the room almost snap into stillness. He was on his feet, but Karen still held his hand. “Ah - “ she started, looking at him with a distant look on her face. Her eyes glazed over slightly, and he felt her hand, so smooth and good in his, tremble slightly. Squeeze-pause-pause.

“Are you - ah, sure you’re alright?” Karen brought her other hand up to touch his forehead again. Her breath grew a little faster, and as his eyes flickered to her chest, he could see two long points, nearly as thick as his thumb, appear in her halter top.

“Um - fine,” he said before her hand made contact with his forehead. Karen blinked, and seemed to come to herself for a moment. She let go of his hand, and absently crossed her arms over her chest. She gave a small shiver, and Ryan thought she was squeezing her breasts together a bit. Even though he couldn’t see her hardened nipples anymore, he could see her cleavage swell as she breathed.

“O - OK,” she stammered. She gave Ryan a strange look, as if seeing him for the first time. “Well - why don’t you go grab those other boxes from the garage and bring it here.”

“Will do,” Ryan told her. He moved past her, and for the briefest moment, their arms brushed against each other. He heard her intake of breath as he went past, and felt his hard on throb from the sound.

He moved down the stairs as fast as he could, stopping before the boxes. “Oh my god, it works,” he muttered to himself, waving his arms back and forth. “It works, it works, it works -” He clenched a fist in triumph. “The son of a bitch actually works!”

He looked at his watch. He had rigged it so that when it was giving off H-waves, it would show the time, with a little bar on top indicating battery power, a bottom bar indicating strength of the H-waves broadcast. The battery bar was nearly full, and the power indicator barely registered. It was only 1 O’clock, and he remembered that the girls wouldn’t be back until at least 5.

Ryan bit his lip. He knew that the touch system was working - but he didn’t know if the broadcast ability was in place. His fingers hovered over the watch for a moment, then he pressed on one of the buttons. That should be enough to send the waves through the air. He’d know in a few seconds how effective it was.

He grabbed the two boxes, carrying them up the stairs. “There you are,” she said. She still appeared a bit flushed, but no different than before.

“Should we get a marker and label these for next time?” Ryan asked.

“Nah - what’s the fun in that.” Karen took the box from Ryan, who was careful this time not to touch her. He watched her carefully, but could discern no signs of arousal. She looked a little flushed, but hardly acted like she was in a state of lust.

Ryan turned up the watch a little more - and still no response. Hm. The watch was emitting H-waves - or should be emitting H-waves - at about 30% capacity, more than enough to transmit over the air.

“I’ll go grab the last box - and a marker, anyway.” Ryan told her.

“Yeah - we’d better, or Alice will complain again.” She put a hand to her throat, tilting her nose up. “‘Aunt Karen, I caun’t believe you lost the Christmas ornaments again - that’s two years in a row.’” She suddenly lowered her voice, her face becoming passionless. “‘I would agree, Aunt Karen. The boxes should have been labeled for optimal efficiency.’”

Ryan couldn’t help but laugh at her perfect delivery of her nieces. “Don’t get me wrong,” Karen said with a grin. “I love my nieces like they were my own daughters, but -” She rolled her eyes at the ceiling. “Teenagers.” She lowered them, giving Ryan a glance. “Then again, cutie, maybe you could distract them for me, huh? A little dinner, a movie - maybe show them a good time and they’ll leave me alone, huh?”

“And leave a sexy woman like yourself alone?” Ryan said slyly. He spared a glance at his watch. Still at 30% capacity, and still no response from Karen. Without making any sudden movements, he jacked up the power to 50%. He’d go higher, but he didn’t want to drain the battery too quickly on its first test run.

Karen laughed out loud. “Oh, you smooth talker,” she said, flashing that wide, bright smile at him. She tilted her head. “Hm - if you were 10 years older or me 10 years younger.” She laughed again, shaking it. “Ah, get downstairs and get the last stuff before your mom has me arrested for child endangerment or something.”

“Yes, ma’am,” Ryan replied, moving down the stairs.

“And don’t call me ma’am!” Karen called after him.

Ryan turned his watch back down to 30%. No effect at all - though I’m certain that when I touched her she responded. He decided to leave it on 30%, and see what happened when he got closer. Maybe his calculations on the range were way off.

He grabbed the last box, tucking it under his arm and, after rummaging through the kitchen a moment (and knocking over a small stack of empty beer cans), found a Sharpie marker. He jogged back upstairs, finding Karen sitting on top of a small stack of boxes. Her legs were crossed at the ankles as she looked around the attic, her hands innocently resting in her lap, and for a moment, she didn’t look 24, but years younger.

“Here,” he said, holding out the pen to Karen.

“Cool,” she said. Her hand reached out to his. As their skin barely pressed together, Ryan could see her reaction instantly. When the H-waves were set to their minimum level, she had become aroused, but still aware of herself.

This time, the effects were dramatic. She gave a sudden intake of breath. Her other hand, which was resting on her thigh, suddenly moved up to her crotch to press against the denim. Twin orbs of heavy tit flesh swelled slightly, and her nipples poked so hard against her halter top Ryan thought they would burst out. The tiniest cry of pleasure escaped Karen’s lips as her fingers pressed against her suddenly needy cunt, the muscles in her thighs twitching as her digits squeezed her crotch.

Ryan quickly took his hand back as he observed the results, though his every instinct cried out to keep it there. Karen blinked, and she turned red as she found herself gripping her sex. She pulled at the denim, as if acting like she was simply pulling it away from her crotch.

But Ryan knew. He could smell something, musky, the scent of female arousal. He had smelled it before when he had made out with some dates before, only this time is was a different scent - a little heavier. The scent of not a little girl, but a mature woman whose body was ready for mating.

Karen hopped down off the box, turning around. He could see the red flush of her neck as crouched down to the box on the bottom of the pile. “Th - thanks,” she stammered as she wrote with a shaky hand ‘XMAS STUFF’ on the side of the box. “Just - ah, put the other box right here.” She patted the top box just above her head.

“Sure,” Ryan said. That was an interesting response. She reacted more powerfully than the last time he had touched her. Maybe I can’t transmit the H-waves through the air with this watches tiny transmitter - but I increased the signal in my own skin. He could picture the electronics and the programming code, and it made some sense. The watches Wireless Ethernet wasn’t made to handle that much power, and increasing the power ratio would increase the skin electric transmission system as well -

Ryan’s body worked on autopilot as he picked up the box. He stood right behind Karen, moving the final box over her head. She leaned back a little, moving up from her crouch so that she was standing right in front of Ryan, the back of her head level with his as she moved to write on the next box. She was barely shorter than he was, giving him enough space to put the put up without fear of bumping into her. His mind was still full of the programming code and electrical diagrams when he leaned forward slightly to give the box a final push into place.

As he did, the inside of his arms brushed her shoulders. He felt her freeze, and suddenly realized how close she was. How her hair smelled. The trembling in her body. Shudder-pause-pause. Shudder-pause-pause.

Karen’s hands came down, reaching behind her to grip his thighs. One of them still held the pen, and he could feel the tip pressing against his flesh. Ryan’s hands were still above him, and as if he was in a trance, he lowered them, resting his hands on her arms.

For a moment, neither moved. They could barely breath as Karen’s fingernails pressed into Ryan’s thighs. Squeeze-pause-pause. He felt her hands pull at him, and found his cock against her jean covered ass.

“Ahh,” Karen groaned, pressing back, lifting her toes slightly to burrow his shaft against her buttocks. It moved back against him, the friction teasing his inflamed member. Ryan’s hands were moving along her arms, gently stroking the skin. Her hands released his thighs, touching the hairs on his skin. They moved upwards, under his shorts for a moment as they pulled up the fabric slightly.

Ryan squeezed her biceps, pulling her slightly against him. “Oohh -” Karen moaned as she rubbed her ass against his cock. Her firm, tight buns moved up and down, pressing harder and harder against Ryan’s shaft as she moved. Her breath was coming out a little faster. She removed her hands from his thighs, placing them against the stack of boxes in front of them for balance as she continued to rock her pelvis back and forth, her back pressing against his chest as they started to mold against each other.

Ryan’s lips were dry as all thought left him. He moved her violet-black hair from her neck so he could see part of her face for the first time. She looked straight ahead, but he watched her head turn to him as her hair cleared their view.

He leaned down, kissing her neck gently. “Ah - “ she cried out, leaning her head to one side to give him access to the white, soft flesh. His hands came down to her waist, and he felt himself start to respond to her dry ass humping of his cock.

“Ry - Ryan, oh - “ One hand left the boxes, moving to grip her lust swollen left nipple. “Ah - “ she groaned as his lips and tongue gently sucked at her throat, moving it up her jaw line. “Oh - Ryan, we shouldn’t - we - you - ohhhh -”

Ryan moved his hands up her waist, cupping her braless tits through her halter top. Even through the thin, white fabric, he could tell these were the best he had ever felt. They were heavy, and her thumb-thick nipples pressed between his fore finger and long finger as if they were born to be there. He squeezed her nipples as her hands came back to the boxes, her hips moving even faster.

“Do you want me to stop?” he groaned into her neck, his lips moving up her jaw to her lips.

“I - I don’t know - I - no, kiss me, Ryan - “ She twisted around, wrapping her arms under his arms and onto his shoulders, pulling him to her. One leg came up to circle around him, pressing against his ass to push him against her.

Ryan’s hands were still on her breasts as his lips pressed against hers. Sandra’s kiss had been his best ever until this moment, and this one left it miles behind. Karen’s mouth was open, her small tongue pressing into his mouth, lips coming about his tongue to suck on his. Her body seemed to open to him, hands squeezing and gripping his back as they moved, her leg sliding up and down the back of his thigh. Her crotch pressed against his hard cock over and over again, first soft, gentle movements, but slowly were growing in speed and power.

Ryan’s hands were still on her breasts, squeezing them though the halter top, loving how they swelled and moved through his fingers, as if he was holding a large bag of marshmallows tapped with large gumdrop nipples. His palms felt the naked heat of flesh as her top rose, and he finally gave into the temptation and pulled it up and off of her, baring her breasts, pulling away from her kiss.

Her nipples were bright pink, and were so wide, long and thick he could see the indention on the ends where the milk would one day come out. He looked into her eyes, seeing them glassy and opaque with pleasure. Her breath was hot and sweet in his face. She brought up one hand, moving a sweaty lock from her hair as her other reached down to squeeze his ass.

“So good - oh, we can’t Ryan, but you feel so good! Oh - yes - yes, suck my nipples! Oh - gentle, don’t bite - yes, I love it when you kiss them. Suck - oh, harder, Ryan, harder!” Ryan couldn’t get enough of the taste and feeling of her nipples in his mouth. He sucked, bobbing his head back and forth like he was giving the long rubbery tips a blowjob. Karen’s hips thrashed against his, crashing into his hips so hard he was afraid there would be bruising.

“Ah - oh, oh - Ryan, oh, Ryyyyaaaannnn,” she cried, her voice echoing against the walls of the attic. Her body pressed against his, shaking rapidly as he felt her climax from the oral pleasure on her tits. She pulled up him, gripping his head as she kissed him.

Her trembling stopped, but Karen kept going, kissing and dry humping him. “Ah - Ryan - “ Her hands pressed against her own pussy, pulling the buttons from her fly. “I - I don’t know why - but I - I need you -” Her shorts were pulled down her hips, and a moment later, they fell to the floor. “I need you in me, Ryan, please -”

Ryan knew he should stop this. Or, there was a tiny part of his mind that thought that, but it was overwhelmed by the rest of his mind who could only feel her hands popping the snap on his shorts, and a moment later, they were both nude from the waste down.

Karen kissed him again, her leg once again coming up against his to press her pussy against the underside of his cock. He could feel it against him, smooth as silk, hairless as a baby as wet, hot flesh pressed against his. He felt her clit pressing against his prick, the hard bean an inferno in the midst of a fire.

The boxes toppled over behind her as Karen shoved them, leaving a place to sit. Her crotch was now level with his own, cunt to cock, pressing against each other as they kissed. Karen gripped the bottom of his T-shirt, and hauled it over his head, leaving him nude before her.

She gripped his muscular arms, planting her mouth onto one of his nipples. Ryan gasped, never knowing that his own chest could give so much pleasure. The angle had her pulled back a little as she moved from one nubbin to the next, his cock bouncing and pressing into her stomach, her hips -

The end of his long shaft found the end of her cunt. Karen paused, pulling her head back to stare at his. He wanted to say something. Tell her she was beautiful. Her red lips. Her bright blue eyes that gazed at him with adoration and rapture. Her violet black hair stuck to her forehead and cheeks. Her breasts, heaving and shining with sweat. Her pussy, every detail open as it kissed the end of his penis, the hairless lips dripping with dew.

Her hands gripped his ass. Her legs stretched apart, and he could feel her opening widening, ready for him. His own cock oozed clear fluid, mixing with her juices.

“Take me,” she whispered. “Take me, Ryan. Please -”

Ryan’s head swam. This was it. He was about to lose his virginity. He moved his hips forward, and felt his cockhead surrounded by a hot wetness. Karen’s mouth opened in a moan, but her eyes remained locked on his as he pulled back a fraction of an inch, and pushed again.

In one long, slow movement, his cock moved into her. He could feel her groan all the way to her tunnel, the hole being forced apart from his thickness. She started writhing her body, cries of pleasure coming from her throat, and she cried out as her body shook and shuddered as she came and came and came. “Oh - ah - “ she cried out, her eyes wide in shock, then glazing over in pleasure as her body throbbed in one long, continuous orgasm.

Somewhere in Ryan’s mind he knew it was the H-waves, now transmitted through his skin, and directly moving from the thin skin of his prick directly into her steaming pussy, every nerve exploding in pleasure. But almost all of his senses were engaged in the sensation of feeling her channel around him, squeezing and nipping at his cockflesh as she came. For a minute, all he did was hold himself still inside this beautiful woman that he would remember for the rest of his life. He was afraid he was going to cum, he was so close already. Every inch of his body seemed hypersensitive. The softness of her breasts around the hardness of her nipples pressed into his torso. Her legs, trembling and stretched wide, rubbed and clenched his buttocks. His hands moved up and down her legs, touching her feet, her sides, her back, her face. He wanted to feel every inch of her, and he felt like he could feel every tremble transmitted right to his cock.

“Oh - Ryan - oh, so good - so big, your cock - in me, I can feel it - oh, yes -” She cried out as he pulled back a little, then moved it back inside. First, just an inch, their groins pressing against each other, then backing away as he felt her come again as her clit rubbed against his coarse pubic hair.

He had just enough presence of mind to press against his watch, turning off the H-waves before she collapsed from orgasmic exhaustion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.