The Invention II: Touch of Lust - Cover

The Invention II: Touch of Lust

Copyright© 2003 by Dark Paladin

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - 14 years ago, a young man invented the Device - a machine that could could install sexual desire in women. Now, a new generation is about to discover its abilities, but will they be able to use it responsibly? Probably not.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student  

Ryan woke up the smell of coffee, and the feeling of bodies tangled against him.

He looked up at the ceiling, his brain trying to process where he was and what had happened. Toes? Check. Fingers? Still there. Cock?

Still soft. His usual morning wood was faltered, like one of those old gas cars trying to sputter to life on a cold morning. The ones that used to exist before President Warren and Vice President Steve Rogers mandated zero emission vehicles. The ones that commenters on erotic stories would still type from their parents’ basements with “gas cars were superior” and “the Earth is flat, the Moon landings, global warming, and female orgasms are all faked by NASA”. But usually people ignored them as being very silly and pointless people who would spend the time to make comments about political jokes in a sex story.

Ryan’s brain could go in strange directions first thing in the morning.

He lifted his head, and with an effort summoned the will to lift his watch before his face. It showed nothing, the battery long since run down in the night. Sunlight filtered in between the blinds, giving him just enough light to see.

In a rush, the events of last night came to him. The feeling of Karen’s full, lush body against his as he bred her. The tightness of Alice’s pussy around his cock. The way Rain has looked back at him, her tight ass crashing into his stomach as he drilled into her once virgin slit.

His cock, like the ancient gas cars of old, suddenly roared into full erection at the memories. He shivered, looking around him.

Woman and girls still slept. Rain’s face was relaxed, locks of her blue hair falling over her closed eyes. Alice’s face was completely covered with her red hair, soft snores coming from her lips. And Karen held both of her nieces in her sleep, as if she could protect them, even as Ryan’s sperm still swam inside of their three wombs.

The arms and legs of all three females were draped across Ryan. He carefully pulled himself free of all of them without waking the sleeping beauties, his naked body shivering in the cool morning air. He slipped on his boxers, and after a moment pulled on one of Karen’s robes - a thin purple that just covered his body - and slipped into the kitchen.

It was early Sunday morning. He found his backpack with his charger, and set his watch on top of it to refill the battery. Karen’s coffee maker had followed its preprogrammed cycle, a pot of fresh brew ready for the sleeping family.

Ryan poured himself a cup, added milk, and looked through the fridge. Behind rows of beer cans he found eggs. Within a few minutes green onions sizzling in hot oil, and with a mixture of sake and soy sauce in eggs had a fragrant breakfast on plates. He was just setting them on a tray when Karen’s voice caught his attention.

“Ryan.”

He turned to her. She was in another robe, black, the silk hugging her curves. He felt his teenage shaft swelling at the sight of her. Her blue eyes were red from lack of sleep and anger. “Morning Karen! I made breakfast - “ Ryan held up the tray. “Why don’t you go back to bed and I’ll bring it -”

“Get the fuck out of my house.” Karen’s voice wavered, her fingers clenching and unclenching into fists.

Ryan’s mouth hung open. His own blue eyes widened in surprise. “Karen - I - I’m sorry.” He set down the tray. “I thought you wanted -”

“I wanted - “Karen’s voice rose, but she swallowed. “I don’t know what I wanted. I didn’t want - my nieces fucked!” Tears fell from her eyes as she glared at him. “You - get out of my house!”

The bitch. Ryan felt anger surge through him. He picked up his watch. It had only been charging for less than an hour, but it was enough. She had begged him last night. So what if it had been because of the H-waves flooding her brain. She wanted it.

He tapped his watch. “Karen. Just - can we talk for just a minute?” He hated his voice. It sounded like a whiny fourteen year old. Like he was. “Just a minute?” He felt the hairs on the back of his neck rise. “Please?”

Ryan’s fingers took her by the wrist. Karen’s angry eyes glared at him, and she started to pull her wrist away.

Then they softened. She shook her head, tried to move her hand away from his touch but her fingers gripped his hand. “No. Just - stop.” She drew in a ragged breath. In, in, out. In, in, out. Tears sprang from her eyes. Her voice dropped to a whisper. “Ryan please - just go.”

Ryan’s other hand pushed between her robe. Found her full breast. Fingers on the brown nipple. Stroking it as she gasped. Her robe opened, revealing her naked body beneath. “You don’t want me to go, do you?”

“Please. Please - Ryan - don’t. Just - no more pleasssssse.” Karen’s body shivered in his grasp. “No no no please I can’t -” Her feet followed Ryan as he guided her into the living room. “God please. We can’t. You - let me go.”

Ryan gripped her hair. Tilted back her head and feasted on her throat. She already bore the marks of his teeth from the previous night, proof of his claim on her. He yanked the robe off of her, leaving her naked.

“Aunt Karen?” He glanced over and saw Rain and Alice, watching as he tasted their Aunt’s throat. He sat back onto the couch, gripping the older woman’s nipples.

“She’s busy.” He gripped her ass. His cock slapping against her hairless slit. Karen flinched, looking down at him in defeat. Her hips pushing forward to rock against his erection.

“Ryan please please - oh oh oh - please no more.” Karen chanted even as she rubbed her wet slit against him Stroke-stroke-pause. Stroke-stroke-pause.

“What are you doing - she is saying no,” Rain said. She held her sister’s hand, the two of them back in their nightwear. Their long slender legs on display as they watched their aunt writhe in Ryan’s grasp.

“She doesn’t mean it. Do you, Karen?” Ryan leaned in to suck her nipples. Moving from one to the other. “Because she needs to be fucked by her man.”

“God.” Karen’s hips pushed forward. Her pussy weeping as her hips danced. “Girls don’t look don’t -”

Ryan gripped her hips. Lifted her. Turned her around to face her nieces. “Show them.” His hands gripped her thighs and spread her open. His hard cock between her legs, blocking the view of her pussy. The two teen girls stared, eyes wide as Karen’s stiff nipples pushed out. Her hips sliding back and forth. “Show them what you really want.”

“Uh - no, no - I can’t - please no - “ Her hands went down. Gripped Ryan’s shaft. Moaned as she stroked it.

“Show them who owns you.” Ryan’s cock throbbed in her cool fingers. Blood on fire as he controlled her. “Who will take you when I please.”

“Uh - god, oh god -” Karen’s hands slid up and down. His precum leaking down his dick. Her hips rose. Pushed forward, her pussy swallowing the thick head. “I can’t stop.”

The two girls watched. Holding hands. Their free hands between their thighs. The memories of their virgin sacrifices to Ryan’s cock, slits still leaking his sperm taking their will. The twins gasped as one as they watched the tool of their lost innocence dominate their beautiful aunt.

“Tell them who owns you.” Ryan slapped down on Karen’s ass. The right muscles underneath stinking his own skin as his handprint appeared on her skin.

Karen’s voice caught. “Uh - ah ah ah -” Her pussy slid down his cock. Stretching her again like it had so often the night before.

Ryan’s other hand cracked down. “Who owns you?” He barked. His cock swallowed in Karen’s wet pussy.

“You do!” Karen’s head rolled back onto his shoulder as she pumped her hips up and down. “You, you, you.” It become like a chant as she rose and fell. Her thighs spread before her nieces.

“Whenever I want you, you’ll spread for me?”

“Yes - yes - anything.” She hissed as his hands came up to pinch and pull her swollen nipples.

“Tell them!” Ryan looked over her shoulder at the two girls. Fingers between their thighs as they watched their aunt fuck her teen lover.

Karen’s eyes opened. Hazy as she focused on the two girls. Seeing them fingering their slits. “He owns me - uh uh oh yes - he owns me and I - I’ll always spread for him!”

“Aunt Karen -” Alice mewled.

“And them too?” His balls buzzed. “Who owns your nieces?”

“You do - huh - ah! You own us!” Karen’s breasts bounced as she fucked in his lap. “Whenever you want!” Her H-waves flooded body shuddered against him. “Fuck us all.”

Ryan slid his hands to her flat belly. “And you know I’ll cum inside of you?”

“Uh - uh -”

Ryan slapped her ass again twice in rapid succession. CRACK CRACK. “Say it!”

“Cum in us cum in us yes yes -” Karen’s mouth hung open.

“You’ll be swollen before the new year with my baby.” Ryan’s cock throbbed.

“Ah! Ah! God! “ Karen’s tongue licked her lips. Her hips thrashed.

“All of you will.” Ryan rasped in her ear. The end of his cock kissed her cervix again and again. “You. Alice. Rain. You’ll all be pregnant with my child before the year ends.”

“Yes yes - inside us! Yours! Yours! Your baby, uh uh uh -”

“Tell them!” Ryan gripped her hips.

Karen moaned. “Ryan - owns us - oh god! He’s going to - impregnate you - and - me with - his babyyyyyy!”

Karen exploded into orgasm. Pussy rippling around Ryan’s engorged cock. Sucking at it. His sperm surged up through his shaft, swelling it even more before pulsing into her. Thick spurts joining the sperm already racing within her to make her words true. To bath her defenseless egg in his seed.

Karen collapsed against him. Her pussy still throbbing, still squeezing at his cock. Her body glistening with sweat.

He gently pushed her off of him. Her hands moving between her thighs. Stroking his sperm into her clit, legs spread. Ryan stood, moving towards Rain and Alice. His still hard cock throbbing.

He slid his hands onto their outer thighs. Sliding up. Each girl shivered as their fingers moved differently against their teen twats. Stroke stroke pause. Stroke stroke pause. Both were naked under their thin nighties.

Ryan gripped the fabric, pulled it above their heads, leaving the three of them naked. His hands slid down their sides. Relishing the gentle curves of Alice, the more rounded curves of Rain. With a gentle push they both knelt. Their faces level with his swollen cock, still wet with the combination of Karen’s pussy juice and his sperm.

The twin sisters looked up at him. Fingers busy between their thighs. Their shivers as they orgasmed sucking his sperm deeper into their fertile wombs. Alice’s blue eyes wide and shining, Rain’s red ones smoldering. Their movements mirrored as they both turned to his erection. Lips tasting his seed and their aunt’s pleasure. Moving their lips and tongues along his cock.as their fingers kept stroking. Eyes closing, opening as they sucked and licked. Their breasts against his thighs.

Ryan’s shaft swelled. Throbbed as he gripped their hair. Guiding them. Telling them how good they felt. How they belonged to him. How he was going to claim them whenever he wanted. Fill their pussies when he needed them.

Make them mothers.

The girls moaned as the H-waves stole their will. Stroked their clits as they sucked his cock. Mewled in orgasm over and over. Karen’s gasps as she finger fucked her sperm flooded pussy echoing against the teen girls.

Ryan’s cock throbbed, filling with sperm. “Taste me!” he gasped. The thick tube firing over the beautiful naked girls. Baptizing their lips, their breasts, their flat bellies in his seed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.