The Invention II: Touch of Lust - Cover

The Invention II: Touch of Lust

Copyright© 2003 by Dark Paladin

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - 14 years ago, a young man invented the Device - a machine that could could install sexual desire in women. Now, a new generation is about to discover its abilities, but will they be able to use it responsibly? Probably not.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student  

The nipple in Ryan’s mouth shouldn’t feel as good as it did. No nipple should. Every woman’s nipple was much the same, a rubbery hardness that simply filled the mouth. But every one feels like heaven against the tongue, the primitive instincts kicking in that encourages men and women to draw in the skin, and seek the life giving milk beyond. Ryan sucked, and for the first time in his conscious memory, a nipple gave forth milk. It was thin but sweet, and for some reason smelled of flowers, of roses. It was not the bitter flavor he remembered when, as a young child, he had tried to eat a rose petal. Instead, it mixed with the sweetness of the milk, and tasted like the dawn.

He put his hands onto the brown skinned girl, pulled her closer to him while he rhythmically sucked. His mouth matched time with her sobs of pleasure suck-pause-pause and the H-waves that moved from his lips onto her small breasts.

Ryan gasped for air. He could still taste it, the scent rolling around his tongue. He pulled himself up, towering over Nancy. He seized her hips, pulling her closer to him. Their hips ground together. Layers of clothing separated their flesh, but still they rubbed each as if the clothing would melt away.

Nancy’s glasses were clouded over, but Ryan could still see her opaque, lust filled eyes behind them. Her mouth opened slightly, and Ryan attacked it. Their lips met and nearly formed a vacuum seal as they tasted each other, sharing the rose scented milk that rested on Ryan’s tongue.

He felt energy rushing through him, blood burning through his veins. His cock, already hard from the sight of Nancy’s naked breasts, became painfully erect, as if the skin was about the split. His hands went to her skirt, under it, grasping her panties.

With one pull they tore apart, the ripping noise filling the school barn, where only the animals gave notice. Nancy pulled her mouth from Ryan’s. “No - Ryan, what - we can’t -” Her hands were disconnected from her voice, grasping him tightly as her hips pounded his swollen dick. Yes, you can. Fuck her! Fuck the bitch! It wasn’t a voice, but a command from deep inside the back of his mind, a place that pounded with tribal power. Ryan pushed her back, the two of them landing softly on a pile of hay. The stalks ticked his arms as he fumbled with his jeans. His cock burst free, slapping her on the cunt.

Nancy arched as if she had been whipped. The head of Ryan’s dick slipped between the folds, missed the target and angled upwards, coated in her weeping sex. His penis dribbled cock slime from the head that oozed from his slit.

She turned over, pulling herself away from Ryan’s rigid penetrator. Her small, tight ass presented itself to him as her skirt flipped upwards. He saw the tiny rosebud of her anus winking as she panted, trying to gain control of herself. The remnants of her panties clung wetly to her left leg.

He gripped her by the hips, driving himself forward. He wasn’t sure what hole he was aiming for, and at that moment didn’t care. He was going to be inside of her, felt the fire in his blood screaming to claim her, to jam his cock down her throat until he filled her belly, to violate her ass until she was raw, to fill her womb with his seed until her stomach bulged with his child-

The head struck her tiny puckered asshole, and with surprising ease slipped inside. Nancy paused, moaning as his thickness penetrated her forbidden entrance. Then, she pushed backwards, swallowing another inch of him up her anus.

“Yes,” she groaned, humping her ass back at him. Ryan pulled back on her hips again, feeling his shaft spit more pre-cum to lubricate the tight passage. “Do me - do my ass, oh - so big -” Ryan pulled back, then pushed forward again. Her butt-hole was nearly as tight as Ms. Onegai’s pussy had been, but with a different texture. Cathy’s ass had been tighter, more muscular, but Nancy’s was just as sweet and compelling.

He felt himself sliding inside until his balls tapped gently against her pussy. The soft lips were burning hot against his scrotum, and seemed to want to pull his testes inside her wet hole... “You’re ass is so hot,” he moaned, pulling back again. “Is this your first time?”

“Noooooo-” Nancy started, but whether in protest or denial Ryan couldn’t tell. She pushed back at him, taking his dick inside of her.

Ryan reached around, covering her small breasts in the palm of his hands. Milk leaked between his fingers as he stroked and tweaked the small nipples. Her shirt rode up, exposing the small of her back, sweat beading on her brown skin, dripping down to coat his cock as it slid in and out of her.

He moved one hand down to her slit, rubbing his thick finger along the length of her slick gash. Their fucking picked up speed as he stroked her clit, sometimes moving his finger to her pussy hole. Once, he started to push it in, until an obstruction gave him pause.

The discover of Nancy’s maidenhead sent Ryan into a frenzy. He gripped both of her hips, plowing her as ass like a jackhammer, as if by doing so he could come so hard as to penetrate her womb from behind. Nancy screamed in response, pushing her ass faster and faster, spasming as the H-waves sent her spiraling into orgasm, squeezing Ryan’s cock so hard her asshole nearly snipped it off. She panted, moving even faster as her body went into convulsions, one orgasm after another chasing itself as he violated her, the power of the Device sending signals of pleasure into her brain.

Ryan’s balls rose. His jammed his cock harder into her, planting himself deep inside as the sperm raced up his cock and exploded into her, filling her bowels with heat. Nancy’s glasses went flying as she came for the last time, her smooth legs clinging to Ryan as he filled her. Ryan collapsed next to her, still holding her in his arms. Her long, black hair covered him like a blanket as his dick slowly shriveled, barely remaining inside of her.

After a long minute, Ryan felt her stir. He gave her a small hug from behind. “Hey, are you OK?” he asked her.

“My glasses,” she whispered.

Ryan extracted himself, brushing damp hay off of his waist and crotch as he went to retrieve her glasses. His dick had brown streaks on it, which he wrinkled his nose at. He found her glasses and handed them back to her. “Can you walk?” he asked.

Nancy nodded. She slipped her glasses on, standing up awkwardly. “Let’s get cleaned up,” Ryan said. He guided her to a sink. He removed his watch and set it on the porcelain, then wet some paper towels. First he cleaned off his dick. She didn’t say anything as he removed the shreds of her panties that had stayed stuck to her leg and then gently cleaned up Nancy’s ass, wiping away the traces of semen. She simply readjusted her bra and rebuttoned her blouse. The panties remained in his hand, until he slipped them into his pocket to join the ones he had taken from his formerly virgin teacher.

“My brother is probably here by now to take me home,” she said, looking at the floor.

Ryan felt guilt go through him. He had practically raped Nancy in the ass. “Yeah. Um, I should be going too,” he said. He picked up his things. “Look, are you all right?”

Nancy looked up at him with her usual sweet expression. “Of course I am, Ryan.” She smiled at him, her usual kind smile. “Go ahead. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Well, OK,” Ryan said. He hesitated, then leaned in and gave her a kiss on the lips. “I’ll call you,” he finished lamely.

“No, I’m fine. I’ll see you tomorrow in class.” She beamed at him, as if nothing had happened between them. “Thank you for helping me with Nanami.”

“Uh, sure.” Ryan gave her a wave. “See you, then.”

He left the school, where Aunt Janet was waiting in the parking lot for him. “What took you so long?” she asked as she drove home.

“Small emergency in the school barn,” he said, filling her in on what happened to Nanami the cow - while leaving out what had happened between him and Nancy. Somehow, he had the feeling that Aunt Janet didn’t want to know about his sexual adventures with his hot teacher and cute friend.

It turned out his mother was working late at the office, so it was going to be just him and Aunt Janet for the night. They had dinner, spent some time in the pool, and had a simple evening. It wasn’t until Ryan was heading off to bed that he remembered.

His watch. He slapped himself in the forehead. He had left it on the sink at school! He moved to his computer, bringing up his remote interface system he had developed. Nothing unusual - all of the regular programs were running, and none of the H-waves functions had been turned on. He closed the door, then turned back the watches holographic camera.

It took a moment for the image to kick in. He had the resolution down pretty low so as to conserve power and bandwidth. The picture on his screen sharpened, becoming a room. Ryan plugged in an earbud into one ear and turned up the volume as he rotated the image.

Nancy and Cat were sitting on a bed, working over some homework. He couldn’t make out the text on the pages, but from their discussion is was a math class they shared. From what Ryan had heard, Nancy was horrible at math. They would work on a problem, then compare results, then Cat would be the one to point out what Nancy had done wrong.

Ryan watched them, feeling a bit like a voyeur. Nancy was wearing her typical uniform: short skirt that displayed the long length of flawless brown leg, button short sleeved blouse. And on her wrist was Ryan’s watch.

She probably took it so she could give it back to me tomorrow, he thought to himself. He shifted the image, getting a look at Cathy.

Cat looked like she hadn’t changed from basketball practice, in her sleeveless halter-top and shorts. He had seen both girls naked - or nearly naked, in the case of Nancy. Each was so different. Cat’s breasts were larger, but Nancy’s legs begged to be licked and caressed. Cat was more athletic, but there was something about Nancy’s softness that made him just as erect. He slid the image back a bit, looking at both of them. He had taken both girl in the ass, and found himself wondering what their vaginas would feel like. He knew it would be a stupid idea to take both of them, especially as the two of them were best friends, but the idea of piercing Cat’s virginity while burying his head in those white, firm breasts, or feeling Nancy’s ass against his stomach while he plugged her wet hole was irresistible.

After a few minutes Cat changed topics. “Oh, I forgot to tell you about the ride your brother gave me.”

Ryan’s ears picked up on that. If Nancy noticed the double meaning in Cat’s words, she didn’t say anything. “Did you have a good time?”

“Oh, yeah!” Cat turned over onto her back, placing her hands in the air. “He took me up Anderson street - you know, the one named after that big time peace activist with the big boobs? - and that thing just ripped right through it. I was worried he was going to get a ticket, but he cranked those curves like nobody’s business.” She wrapped her arms around herself, shivering slightly. “Man, I would love to have a car like that. He dropped me off here before he left to pick you up, and it was the coolest thing ever.” Cat rolled over, her blue eyes glittering. “Hey, uh, is your brother, you know, seeing anybody?”

Jealousy welled up inside Ryan. This wasn’t fair. Ryan was the one who had taken Cat out on a date. He had been the one to see her naked and make out with her. Sure, he cheated and used the Device built into his watch, but still - Cat was his girl. Granted, they weren’t going steady or anything, but didn’t ass fucking matter?

“No,” Nancy said softly. “He isn’t dating right now. He’s - not terribly interested, I think.”

“Oh.” Cat seemed to take the news in stride. She sat up suddenly. “Ugh. You know, I just realized how filthy I am. I’m going to take a shower real quick, OK? Why don’t you get some snacks. We’ve got a while before my aunt and uncle come home and can give you a ride back.” “Sounds good to me,” Nancy said. Cat rolled off the bed and vanished into the other room.

Nancy sat on the bed a moment, her hands folded in her lap. Ryan watched as she stood up and walked downstairs to the kitchen, tracking her through the watch’s hologram as she picked out some chips and cookies.

An idea came to him. A horrible, wicked idea, but one that he couldn’t resist. He brought up a terminal shell, and typed in a few commands.

Miles away, at the command of its creator, a program within the watch’s memory came to life. Nancy shivered as she picked up the plate with snacks on it. Ryan watch her pause, her breath deepening as H-waves flooded through her body. She shook her head, moving towards the stairs, her hips swaying side to side as she walked. At the top of the stairs she paused before the bathroom door. “Almost done Cathy?” she called.

“Just a few minutes!” Cat called back.

Nancy went back to the bedroom, set the food on a dresser, and sat on the bed. She placed folded her hands into her lap as she tried to remain still. Sweat beaded on her forehead. She bit her lip as her hands pressed downwards. Pause-press-press. Pause-press-press. Ryan wondered what she would do when the sensation overcame her. Go to another bathroom and masturbate? Or something more direct?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.