The Invention II: Touch of Lust - Cover

The Invention II: Touch of Lust

Copyright© 2003 by Dark Paladin

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - 14 years ago, a young man invented the Device - a machine that could could install sexual desire in women. Now, a new generation is about to discover its abilities, but will they be able to use it responsibly? Probably not.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student  

The three teens froze like deer in headlights. Which they weren’t. They were two naked teenage twin sisters who seconds ago had been french kissing while their date fingered their slick wet cunnies frozen in headlights.

Ryan pulled his hand away from the two girls. “Ah - get dressed!” He looked around, and in a fit of desperation, stuck his fingers into his mouth to lick them clean. He rushed to the door, looking back at the two girls.

Both of them lay there, still slightly glassy eyed as the effects of the H-waves left them. Each of them naked, legs still spread, nipples stiff on their breasts. Rain was the first one to stir. “Yes.” She turned to Alice, turning the redhead’s face to hers. “Sister. We must get dressed.”

Alice raised her head. “Yes. Uh - I - “ She bolted up. Her hands came up to cover her breasts. She glared at Ryan. “Hey - out!” She rose to her feet, turning to her dresser. Clothes flew into the air.

Rain followed Ryan, turning towards her room as he moved down the hallway towards the living room. Unlike Alice she showed no embarrassment to being naked, something Ryan’s throbbing prick appreciated.

He was in the living room just as the front door started to open. Karen stepped through, almost stomping into the living room. “Hey, sexy.” She closed the front door, kicking off her heels. She turned to him. Her expressive mouth was set in a sultry smile. “So you’re back a little early, hm?” She strode forward, her hips swaying. She wrapped him up in a hug, giving his ear a kiss. “You’ve been good, right?” Her hips pressed against him.

Ryan peeked at his watch. The H-waves were off - but he felt Karen’s pattern. Nudge-nudge-pause. Nudge-nudge-pause. He let his arms rest on her waist. “I was a very good boy if you must know.”

Karen pulled back. Her eyes bright. He could smell a bit of alcohol on her breath. “I can feel that. I thought I’d be home early enough to change into something more - comfortable.” Her hips pressed into him again. “But we’ll have to wait until the girls are asleep.” She drew a breath as if collecting her will. Her lips went to his ear again, whispering in a husky voice. “We’ll have to keep it down, but I have an entire box of condoms reserved just. For. You.” With the last three words her hips gave a nudge, still in the rhythm he’d burned into her brain with the H-Waves.

Ryan was still trying to figure out what to say when the sound of a door opening distracted them. The older woman and younger man stepped away from each other, each trying to give an air of normalcy.

Alice moved down the hallway, and a moment later another door opened and Rain stepped out. Both girls were barefoot, dressed in matching baby doll nighties. If the two girls had earlier been a mixture of pretty and sex appeal - now they oozed with innocent sex appeal. Of course they were in their typical color scheme - Rain in a baby blue, the thin fabric holding her firm breasts in place. The whiteness of her orbs leading to depth of cleavage. Alice’s light red barely cleared her panties, so much lean leg showing that Ryan’s hands itched to touch and stroke every inch.

“Well you two are ready for the sleepover.” If Karen picked up on the sheer sexual energy in the room, she didn’t show it. Perhaps she was either too tipsy or too aroused herself to say anything about it. “I guess I should change.” She looked Ryan up and down. She had been the woman who had taken his virginity, and her blue eyes held a hunger for his lean muscled frame. “I think you should change as well.”

When Ryan changed into his black silk pajamas he stepped into the living room he found the two girls setting up a board game in the living room, just as Karen stepped out of her room.

Rain’s body was mature beyond her years. Alice’s was lean and toned and radiated health. Karen was sex walking. Her body mature. Large soft breasts swaying under her short purple negligee. Hips swaying atop legs that flexed with lean muscle. Every movement made Ryan’s shaft throb, his balls churning.

He blinked. And for a moment he saw her belly pushed out with a feminine roundness. The tip of his cock wept at the notion of his seed growing inside this woman. Wanting to enter her right now and thrust within her until she took his child within her.

Ryan blinked again and almost went cross eyed as his vision returned to normal, and it was just her flat belly under the wispy fabric. Her eyes caught his gaze, and instead of blushing, she straightened, displaying her body.

Alice smacked a figure onto the table. “Rain and I decided we could play Arkham Horror and put on a movie.” She shot a dirty look at her Aunt Karen, then slid her hair back, exposing her neck. “Have you seen the Pretty Woman remake?”

Ryan furrowed his brow. “The one they made years ago with uh - what’s her name.” He snapped his fingers. “Ariel Winters?”

“That was the first remake.” Rain took cards out of the box, laying them on the table. Every time she leaned over Ryan was nearly treated to her nipples threatening to escape her outfit. “This is the new remake with Juanita Coleman.”

Ryan had a memory of the pretty young actress who’s multiracial beauty had caught the movie business by storm. “Uhhhh - sure. I think I remember seeing the original version years ago with that red headed lady - the one who won the Oscar a few years ago for playing Hillary Clinton getting the Nobel prize?”

Karen sank cross legged onto a pillow on the floor around the low table. The moment looking more like she was pouring herself into the ground, almost revealing the treasure between her legs while showing nothing. “Well, are we going to talk all night,” She reached out, took a beer bottle from where Rain had put it, “Or are we going to play?” She kept her eyes on Ryan as she popped the cap off the top, pressing it against her throat a moment, sliding it down her expansive of cleavage before bringing it to her painted red lips to drink from the bottle top.

Ryan started to open his mouth, swallowed, then spoke, trying not to croak. “I think we should play.”

Ryan tapped at his watch, setting the H-waves down to 10%. He sat his side to the television. Alice sat to his left, Rain to his right, and right across from him was Karen. He was so close to the two girls and woman that the slightest move would touch them. He reached over, picking up his character on the board. His arm brushed against Alice’s, and he felt her press against him for a moment. “I guess I go first. Let’s see - I select what city to move to?” He moved his piece on the board, his skin sliding against the pretty redhead’s.

“The rules then say you decide on your actions based on your skills.” Rain pointed at the different cards on the board. Ryan shifted his knee, feeling the warm skin of her knee on his. She gave a nearly imperceptible shiver. Under her nightie, her nipples grew tight and stiff.

“Ah. Well then - I’ll do this. And - Karen, could you hand me a card?” He reached over, extending his foot slightly. He felt it come into contact with the older woman’s bare calf.

Karen took a drink of her beer, her tongue rimming the top of the bottle while her niece’s looked at the television. “Sure.” She pulled the top card on the deck, handing it to him. Karen’s legs shifted under his touch, hidden by the low table. For a moment he thought she was going to move her legs away from his touch. Then he felt the length of her leg slid against his. The toes of her foot moving up against the soft fabric of his pajamas. Pressing into his skin. She looked at him as he took the card, her tongue sliding over her lips. “Alice? Your turn.”

Alice looked away from the television and at the board. She moved her pieces, changing her posture as she reached over. As she leaned forward, Ryan was gifted with a glimpse of her nightie riding up, exposing more of her leg. His left hand was under the table, and he moved it towards her. “OK - I choose to - “ She paused for a moment as Ryan’s hand made contact with her leg. Moved up and down her flawless skin. “Do an investigation.” Her leg shifted, moving out further from underneath her nightie. Granting Ryan more access to her body. The muscles in her thigh squeezing and releasing as he stroked his way up.

Ryan’s foot moved its way up Karen’s leg. She looked at him, a seductive smile on her full expressive lips. Her leg straightened further, toes pressing into his thigh. Press-press-pause. Press-press-pause. Alice rolled the dice, moving tokens on her cards as the actions played out.

“Hm - looks like I can try to make an influence to get the item we need.” Karen leaned forward, picking up the dice. Inches of her cleavage hung before Ryan’s eyes, the fabric of her purple negligee sliding down, so close to exposing her nipple that the young man’s teeth ached to just lean over and clamp on her teat. To suckle until she started to lactate for him. She rolled the dice, her orbs jiggling as she moved.

Ryan’s hand slid further up Alice’s leg. Pressing into her skin. Alice’s mouth was open slightly, breath coming in silent exhalations as he touched her. Legs spread wider for him, and now his hand rested a mere inch from her sex. The heat radiating from her virgin sex bathed his fingers.

Next to him Rain’s arm pressed into his arm. “My turn.” Her voice was still calm, still serene - but when she turned to reach for the dice, her full breasts brushed against his arm. The nipples all but scraping his skin. Ryan’s foot found its way under Karen’s outfit. The older woman lowered her eyes at him as her thighs closed around his foot. Squeezed it as the balls of his foot pressed forward -

And found her pantiless pussy damp. Rain turned back, deliberately brushing her stiff nipples against Ryan’s arm again as she rolled the dice. Under the blanket that covered the lower table, Ryan’s left hand moved higher. Found Alice’s sex unprotected by panties, the lips wet and swollen.

“Mmph.” If Ryan hadn’t been so close to her, he wouldn’t have heard Alice’s whimper. His fingers slid up and down. Slowly. Dragging against her slick lips. Her hips moved so slightly no one would tell she was moving at all even if they were paying attention.

The other girl next to him and woman across from him were too engrossed in their own events. Karen’s thighs squeezed his foot as he pressed against her wet slit. Pleasuring herself as her breasts gently swayed as she moved. Her own toes slid up his thigh, found the base of his shaft within his pajamas and squeezed against it. Ran up and down his length.

“I think I can close this gate.” Ryan picked up the dice. Rain still had her breasts on his arm. The stiff peaks dragging as he moved. Her thigh pressed against his right leg, and he could feel her tremors as she moved against him. He rolled. “Success! We got one!”

“Yay!” Alice wrapped her arms around him, hugging him. Her smaller breasts pressed against his side. She planted a kiss on his cheek. Between her legs his fingers kept stroking her. Her hot breath filled his ear. “Good job!”

“That is one down. Several to go.” Rain took the dice from off the table. Her breasts moving the other direction. She was all but draped on his side. Alice kept one hand around Ryan’s back, moving down to cup his ass while her sister took her turn.

“I should fast forward this scene.” Karen’s eyes were on the television where the actors were engaged in passionate kissing. The actress’s top was off, her dark nipples stiff for the camera. “I’d hate for your mother to think I was corrupting you with nudity.” Her toes squeezed Ryan’s cock. Moving up and down. He ached. His balls were so full he felt he’d cream his boxers right now.

“Aw Aunt Karen - don’t be like that. I think we’re able to handle some naked breasts.” Alice shifted, squeezing Ryan’s ass with one hand. “I mean - I’ve got breasts. It doesn’t bother me. I’ve seen yours and Rain’s often enough.”

“Usually when you’re trying to prove yours have grown bigger than mine-” Rain started.

Alice picked up a bit of popcorn and tossed it at her twin sister, barely avoiding hitting Ryan with the kernel. “Hush, doll girl. Don’t distract us from the sex scene.”

“Alice don’t throw food.” Karen’s eyes were on the sex scene. Watching the lovely woman’s breasts rise and fall in mock lovemaking. Her pussy kept pushing against Ryan’s foot. Grinding as she enjoyed her younger lover’s touch. “Sometimes you two act like children. Ryan seems the most adult out of you three. And really - don’t go telling anyone I let you guys see this.”

Rain’s eyes were fixed on the screen. Openly rubbing her breasts on Ryan’s arm. A thin line of drool oozed from one corner. She wiped at it with one hand, blinking herself back to normality. She took a card from her deck, putting it onto the table, but still didn’t look away from the sex scene on the screen. “I activate my special research ability.”

The battle raged within him. He wanted to crank the watch up to 30, 50, 100% and turn all girls into the room into helpless fuck toys. He wanted to turn it down and just enjoy the evening with his friends. He wanted to climb over the table and plunge his dick into Alice’s mouth while kissing Karen and groping Rain’s breasts. He had to keep focusing his attention on the game, keep looking at the board and the cards. And yet his eyes kept going back to the tableau of feminine beauty and delight around him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.