The Invention II: Touch of Lust - Cover

The Invention II: Touch of Lust

Copyright© 2003 by Dark Paladin

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - 14 years ago, a young man invented the Device - a machine that could could install sexual desire in women. Now, a new generation is about to discover its abilities, but will they be able to use it responsibly? Probably not.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student  

Ryan was behind Cathy, pumping his legs on his bike. He could probably ride next to her, but since he wasn’t sure how to get to her house, he didn’t want to look stupid if she should turn into him.

That, and why bother? He was more than content to be behind her, watching her ass bob up and down as she pumped the pedals, her long pink hair flying behind her. It kept obscuring her shoulders, so if he let his imagination run, he could pretend she was wearing nothing above her black spandex shorts. His eyes wandered up and down her firm, tight buns, to the small of her back that was lightly sheened with sweat. Her impossibly long, firm legs moved up and down to keep the bike moving.

Riding behind her was made a little difficult from his constantly rising cock, but with the workout he was getting following her up and down the hills of town, it was fairly subdued.

Finally she made a sudden right turn into the driveway of a modest white house with light pink trim. Out in the yard were several rose bushes, red blooms still surviving the oncoming Autumn weather. Cat’s bike screeched to a halt before the garage.

“Here it is,” she told him. She climbed off her bike, and Ryan nearly groaned with jealousy of the bike seat. She pulled open the garage door, which was empty except for some shelves along either side with various tools and gardening supplies.

“Huh,” she said. She strode to one side, looking around. “Ah.” There was a Post-It stuck to a door that would have lead into the house. “Cathy, blah-blah-blah, went to see Shaker exhibit, blah-blah-blah, have fun practicing with team mate, blah-blah-blah don’t get in trouble.” She wadded the paper into a ball, and with a careless flip tossed it into the trash. “Well, that’s convenient. Means I won’t have to listen to them asking if you’re my new boyfriend or something.”

“Oh? Don’t think I’m good enough for you?” Ryan grinned. He had shut off the H-waves from his watch earlier, opting to keep battery burn down to a minimum.

“Eh - you’re cute and all, but I’m still waiting for my dream guy,” Cat said.

“Who - that guy cloned from Ted Williams DNA?” Ryan said.

Cat gave him a playful punch on the shoulder - which for her still hurt. “Nah. Too dumpy looking.” She blushed, and gave Ryan a shy smile as she rubbed the back of her head. “Well - I really don’t know what he looks like.”

“If you say there’s a Phantom of the Basketball court, I am so biking out of here.”

“Not that,” she said. “It’s - well, did you know live with my aunt and uncle?”

Ryan shook his head. “Doesn’t anybody live with a normal set of parents anymore?”

“Um,” Cat actually took his question seriously. “Nancy lives with her brother though I’ve never met him - he’s always out or something -, and you live with your mom but no dad - hey, that Miyazawa girl in school has parents!”

“Class president Miyazawa? Figures. She’s already perfect.”

“I heard she’s dating Arima What’s-his-face.”

“I know - those two are disgusting now. I swear I see flowers springing all over the place whenever they walk by.”

Cat gave a shake of her head in disgust. “Anyway,” he voice grew serious as she leapt up onto a washing machine, tapping her sneakers against the dirt eating bacteria holding container. “My parents died in a car accident when I was 8. Kind of tore me up for a bit - I mean, I actually went out to commit suicide.”

“Wow - I’m sorry.” Ryan sat down next to her on the dryer, which modern science still hadn’t improved upon. “I didn’t know.”

Cat shrugged. “It was a while ago - I hardly even remember them. But I remember I was standing over this bridge, and I was ready to just jump into the water.” Her large blue eyes became unfocused, looking through her own history. “I don’t know what I was thinking - just that I wanted it to end. Only - when I hit the water, it was cold.” She shivered, goosebumps rising along her arms. “Next thing I remember, there was some guy standing over me. He told me I had much to live for, and that I should go on with a noble spirit.” Her eyes focused on Ryan, and she blushed again. “I don’t even know what he looked like. Only - only that he smelled like roses.”

“Roses.” Ryan deadpanned. “A guy smelling like roses came to your rescue and gave you the will to life?”

Cat shrugged. “Pretty much. Anyway, I went home, felt better, and I’ve kind of looked for him ever since. The day I find him, I’m going to show how I grew up to be just like him. You know - strong and able and stuff.”

“So - that’s why you play sports?”

“Well, that - and I just like kicking other peoples asses.” She hopped off the washer. “Now that we’re done being all depressing and shit, let’s go work on your shooting.”

Cathy’s backyard was a perfect fit of her personality. It was a lovely, green place with various flower bushes - especially roses that Cat explained were cared for by Nancy’s green thumb than anything else. It was all located behind a regulation sized basketball half-court on black asphalt, complete with a drawn in key, circle, and correct height basketball hoop.

“Now, I want you to stand right here,” she said, indicating the foul line. “Since you’re going to be on defense most of the time, I’m hoping that you can get fouled enough that you can score us some good points.” Ryan took the spot, and she handed him the ball.

He took a couple of practice shots, each one bouncing against the rim before flying off. Every time Cat made him chase after them, then try again.

Finally, she made him stop. She moved him to the foul line and stood behind him. “All right, let’s try something else.” She put her hands on his shoulders. Ryan felt his penis rising as her slim fingers squeezed the tense muscles in his neck. “I want you to just relax.”

“And how am I going to do that with a pretty girl touching me from behind?” Ryan felt her fingers pause, and wondered if he had just blown it. She gave him another squeeze - and he felt a pinch on the back of his thigh.

“That’s for being cheeky,” she said, but he could hear the humor in her voice. “No - just relax. Close your eyes.”

Ryan did so, and he felt himself tense in response. What was she going to do back there?

“Hey - relax. Do you trust me?”

Ryan took a deep breath, forcing it out very slowly. “Yeah, I trust you,” he said. He shook his arms and legs, then stood, relaxing his body and closing his eyes.

“All right,” she said. She put her hands back on his shoulders, gently kneading the skin. It felt good. He could feel her body heat behind him, the warmth from the skin of her legs caught by the back of his legs. “There is an object 15 feet in front of you -”

“4.572 meters,” Ryan said. “Wait - I thought you didn’t want me to try and calculate -”

“I changed my mind,” she said. “That was for regular shooting - and we’ll get to that in a moment. Now, the basket it 10 feet high -”

“3.048 meters,” Ryan muttered. He could picture it in his mind. He had never really tried to calculate the necessary trajectory, but now he could picture it. So, if he just threw the ball like this -

He tossed the ball into the air - and a moment later, he heard the swoosh of the net. Cat pounded his shoulders once hard. “Ow!” Ryan said. He turned halfway, caught as she leaned in behind him, wrapping her arms over his left shoulder and under his right to squeeze him in a bear tight hug.

“Yes!” She squealed in his ear. She released him before he could really enjoy the sensation of her firm breasts pushed into his back. Her hand slapped him on the butt. “Now - go get that ball and let’s try that again.”

He did, and while he didn’t make every one, he was making more and more of them than he ever had before. After that point, she had him stand at various areas of the court, telling him how far he was standing from the basket. “Here’s my idea,” she said. “I figure if you have certain ‘spots’ you can know exactly where and how to shoot from, all you have to do is get to one of those spots, and take the shot. That way, when you steal a ball, instead of waiting for me or one of the other teammates to show up and shoot the basket, you can run down and do it yourself.”

“Makes sense,” Ryan said. For the next hour, she picked different areas, and made him practice running to the spots and taking the shot, then running back to the half-court line while she barked out another spot. The work was hard, but he wasn’t minding that - he was actually starting to get it. Get the ball, go to a spot, remember the angle, close his eyes - and shoot.

Finally, she called a break. “Perfect,” she said, rubbing her hands together with glee. She lead Ryan to the garage, taking out a couple of water bottles from the outside fridge. He could tell it was the good stuff - imported from Chechnya. The country had become one of the major exporters of water after they discovered a gigantic natural well after Russia left them alone to pursue a massive electric car manufacturing enterprise that was currently the bane of Detroit and Japan. “I can’t wait to see the look on Nathan and Tom’s face when we kick their asses next week.”

“Nathan? I thought he went to our school?”

Cat gave a derisive snort. Her eyes glittered with a combination of malice and pleasure. “After that ass-whupping you and I gave him, he decided to let his parents transfer him to Hillhurst, where all the rich kids go. He played on my team last year. I won’t kid you - he’s good. He’s tall, fast, and can shoot - but he and Tom don’t know how to work as a team.”

“So who’s this Tom guy, anyway?”

Cat took a sip of water. “He used to be my boyfriend,” she said as if saying “Nice weather outside.”

Ryan nearly choked on his water. “Your boyfriend?”

“Well, sure,” Cat said, and she blushed again. For a girl who was such a tomboy, she sure did blush a lot. “He was tall and handsome and - well, I kind of started to fall for him. Then, I discovered he was trying to date about half of the girls in school behind my back, including Nancy.”

“So you were being a playa hatah when you dumped him?” Ryan mocked.

Cat shrugged. “You know, if he just wanted to date and go out with other girls, I could have dealt, you know? I mean, I’m still young, and I don’t think I’m going to find my prince anytime soon, so I can deal with just having fun with some guys. See a movie, go to the park - nothing serious, right. But - Tom snuck around, and I wasn’t just going to be a notch for his bedpost.” She pressed her lips into a thin line. “He went around telling everybody who would listen that he had nailed me after the Winter dance - probably the only one that I went anywhere in a dress in.”

“I would have paid money to have seen you in a dress,” Ryan said with a grin. His mind registered what she had just said - so she wasn’t a virgin. He took a sip of water, his eyes drifting to her crotch, thinking about the possibilities.

“Yeah, well, I can dress up for a party if I need to,” she said offhandedly. “I guess I did look pretty good, but I wasn’t going to be another trophy for him. Besides, he had enough girl’s more than eager to let him under their skirts.” She took another sip of her water. “Anyway, let’s get back out there.” She picked up the ball, spinning it on her finger. “Tell you what - how about 1 on 1 to 15 points?”

Ryan stretched his arms. “Oh sure, after I’m all tired out, Kapitan,” he drawled. He swung them, trying to work out the kinks. “All right then. Let’s go for it.”

It wasn’t even a contest. He was able to steal the ball from her a few times, but he was at a disadvantage, since she knew where his “shot points” were. Every time he ran for one, she would beat him there, trying to block him. And though she was a little bit shorter, she was able to jump high enough to make shooting difficult. In the end, it was a 15 to 7 rout in her favor.

Ryan bent over his knees as each of them caught their breath. “You know,” he said, sucking air into his lungs. “It’s not fair you know where I’m going to be.”

“Gee, and I’m sure the other team- “ she panted, wet strands of pink hair stuck to her face, “Would just kindly stop what they were doing and say ‘Oh, please Ryan, take the shot - we don’t mind’.” She tossed him the ball. “Come on - it’s only 1, and we’ve got the whole afternoon.”

Ryan looked at her. She was sweaty, her white sports bra now tinged with gray patches, her cleavage rising and falling with her breath. He held the ball in front of him, then acted like he was checking his own watch.

A moment later, the hairs on the back of his neck rose. “How about this,” he said as he knew the H-waves were moving on his skin. “If I win - we stop for the day, and you go out with me to a movie.”

Cathy looked at him, and blinked. “Ah - what?”

“A movie. I’ll even pay. After I beat you, we’ll get cleaned up and go out.”

Cat cocked her head at him, rubbing the back of her neck in slight embarrassment. “Well - um, I guess if you really want to...”

Ryan drew himself to his full height, bouncing the basketball lazily. “Can you blame me for wanting to take out my pretty Captain? And if I lose, then I will run every drill you want until sundown.”

“Done,” she said, holding out her hand with a smile. Ryan grinned, reaching out his hand to take hers.

Shudder-pause-pause. Her skin, moist and cool against his palm, trembled as he felt the H-waves working their magic. Her lips parted, and he watched as she drew breath, as if smelling something delicious, like chocolate or strawberries. Shudder-pause-pause. Her eyes became unfocused, glazing over in a way Ryan was finding more and more familiar.

Ryan pulled his hand back, watching as she blinked. She looked at him, a new look of appraisal as she glanced up and down his body. She had always been friendly, even flirty at times - but this was the first she appeared to be allowing herself to look on him as something more than her cute friend. He could see the nipples hardening as she looked him over, her body responding to him as a potential mate.

He pulled his T-shirt off and threw it to one side of the court. The cool air felt good against his sweating skin. Ryan tossed the ball back to her. “Check,” he said.

She tossed it back. And they started to play.

It wasn’t that Cat suddenly became worse, and Ryan became good. She could still sink a shot if Ryan gave her so much of an inch, and she was all over him, going for every advantage she could get. But there was a new element to the game. Every time their bodies touched, he could feel her shiver. When she stood behind him, blocking his path, their legs barely touching each other, he could feel her involuntarily push herself into him.

Slowly he could feel a change in her. She was still competing, but the game became more physical. It never became violent, but Cat’s body came closer to his. When their arms touched, he could feel her lingering on the contact, her concentration broken for just long enough for him to react. Her nipples became solid points that dragged against the hairs on his arms. Her blue eyes grow opaque, then clenched as she gained her concentration back.

Finally it was down to 14 points each, and Ryan had the ball. Cat was right against his back, her athletic figure nearly molded against him. Her crotch ground against his ass, and while she still fought to

He could feel her behind him, not just blocking his way, but pressing her athletic figure into his back. Hard nipples ground into his back. Her crotch pressed into his ass, as if she had a cock of her own and wanted to grind it into his anus. Her arms were all around him, moving to get the ball without falling him - but with every touch of their skin, he felt her grow closer to him. Her focus on the ball faded, and he could taste her breath against the skin on his neck.

He moved a step backwards - then moved forward, spinning about and closing his eyes. He didn’t even have to look - he could hear the swish of the net, and knew he had won.

Ryan opened his eyes. Cat was right in front of him, their knees touching. He had never felt nicer knees than hers before. Shiver-pause-pause.

Cat licked her lips. “Looks like you’ll be ready for the game next week,” she said. She moved closer to him. The full length of those flawless, hairless calves were touching his, his right leg between hers. Squeeze-pause-pause.

“So I guess that means we should get cleaned up for our date?” Ryan asked. His cock felt like it was trying to drill a hole through his shorts and her spandex right into her hip bone. She moved an inch closer. Her sweat slicked stomach touched his, the muscles flexing in response to the H-waves dancing under her skin and into her brain. Shiver-pause-pause.

“We could always - just rent a video,” she whispered. She pressed her crotch into his. “Or - just skip it, and - “ She raised herself up, her lips pressing into his.

When he had kissed Karen, it had been a total body kiss, frantic and passionate. With Cat, it felt like he was melting into her. Their bodies pressed against each other, as if their flesh would dissolve. But there was no hurry, no need to quench their hunger. Theirs was not a feast, more of the simple enjoyment. Cat’s lips were soft and warm, her body firm, lean. It felt good just to press into her, the muscles in her legs gently squeezing his, her soft breasts flattening against his bare chest.

Cat’s kisses were full of sighs as she would lean in, pressing her lips against him, opening them a moment to taste his tongue, then pull back. Her blue eyes were full as she would pause, mouth open as if relishing the taste of him, then press in again. His hands cupped the back of her neck, her long, pink hair filling his fingers.

Her strong hands came down to grip his ass, and he actually lifted into the air for a moment as she ground her hips against his, then let him back down. He knew he was stronger than her, but he had never been intimate with a woman so near his physical equal before. He wasn’t worried about hurting her as their arms wrapped around each other. Kiss-pause-pause. Squeeze-pause-pause. Their arms became as tight as snakes, nearly bone crushing to anyone else, but to them it only felt good, trying to merge flesh and soul into one body.

Ryan pulled back to brush the hairs out of her eyes, then pulled back again as she leaned forward to kiss him. He pulled back one more time. “We - smack - should get - mmm - cleaned up first -”

Her hand snaked around to his stomach, touching the hard muscles - then plunged into his shorts to grip his cock. Her grip was so strong he thought it would crush his dick - but it remained rock hard, and instead he groaned in response.

“Ohhhh,” she sighed, kissing his jaw as she squeezed his cock. She did not jerk him off, just kept squeezing, the sensation more maddening than if she had stroked him. “Yes - clean -”

She moved backwards, leading him into the garage with kisses and touches. He had enough sense to grab his bag of clothes as she maneuvered him into the house. As they did, clothing started to vanish. Their shoes next to the door. Her sports bra in the kitchen floor. He gazed at her nipples for the first time, the bright pink points matching her hair. They were tiny, just solid little pink points. He licked the salty sweat. Karen had thicker, longer nipples and larger breasts - but Cathy’s breasts were firmer. They rode nearly motionless on her chest, the size of large peaches, and nearly as sweet.

Ryan wasn’t sure about the architecture of the rest of the house, following Cat’s lead. His world was filled with those blue eyes, the hollow of her throat. Her voice sounded like sobs as he sucked on her nipples, and somewhere along the way his shorts and underwear were dropped.

At the bathroom, he dropped his pack of clothes. He was totally naked, she all but for her spandex shorts. He closed the door behind them with his foot, moving her backwards until they reached the shower stall - and then went inside.

The first spray of water was cold against them, forcing her nipples into even greater levels of hardness. He could swear steam rose where the water struck their skin. It felt good against him, the chill liquid forming a river that ran down his chest and stomach, turning to a waterfall at his balls and erect staff.

Cat gave him another deep kiss, then stepped back. Her fingers hooked into her black spandex shorts. Like a second skin she peeled them down her legs, bending over in front of him, blocking her view of her pussy. She remained bent over as he ran his hands along her backbone, reaching all the way down to cup those perfect ass cheeks, the top of her head pressing against his stomach. Water dripped along his back as he shielded her from the cold spray. Droplets tickled the back of legs.

She pulled up a little - then stopped, his cock against her face. She nuzzled against it, stroking it with her soft, pink hair, still mostly dry. She moved it out of her face and as she looked up at him, took it into her mouth.

Ryan nearly lost control as his hips moved forward, slipping his cock into her throat. Cat pulled back - then moved forward again. His first blow job. He wasn’t sure if she was doing it right - he could feel her teeth against his cock, but the slight scraping pain was offset by her small, pink tongue rolling around his shaft, her wet, moist lips moving back and forth, taking him deeper and deeper inside of her. When she was barely a third of the way down his shaft, she stopped her progress. She moved back and forth, a third of the way down his shaft, and back up again. Her head bobbed a little faster, her hands coming back to grab his ass.

She slipped another inch down his shaft, then one more, coming nearly halfway. Cat’s eyes looked up at him, then she gripped his ass in an iron vice, and pulled.

“Shhhhiiiiiitttt,” Ryan groaned as he felt his entire cock slide down her throat. Her eyes rolled back in their sockets, then moved back into position as she pulled back until only his head was inside her mouth. She breathed deep through her nose - then sank her head forward again. Her ass bobbed up and down, and she started working into a rhythm. Such-pause-pause. Suck-pause-pause. One hand left his ass to vanished between her still unseen pussy. He watched her arm, his vision fading in and out from the sensation from her hot mouth, the cold water trickling down his back, under his balls to dribble onto her chin.

He felt like he could do this all day long. His hands ran through her hair, caressing it, fingers memorizing each individual strand. He felt his balls trying to rise, but the cold water kept them down, prolonging his orgasm.

Ryan gently pulled her head back - then again as she moved her head forward to suck on him again. He pulled her off one more time, gently bringing her to her feet.

He looked down at her, touching her face before leaning down to kiss her. Her breasts fit his hands, the nipples resting into the center of his palms. She sobbed as he gently squeezed them, and he felt a light scratching sensation against his cock.

Ryan pulled Cat from his face, looking down at their naked bodies. His cock was touching the light growth of pink pubic hair, rubbing against her inflamed pussy lips. The color pink burned into his brain. The hair on her head. The pink of her nipples. The hair on her nether lips, caressing her bright pink pussy. It crinkled against his dick, a strange wired-softness.

“Feel my cock against your pussy, Cat?” Ryan rasped. Oh, God, but he wanted her. He wanted her so bad his cock was fit to burst. He bent his knees a little, the cock head touching her hole. “Feel that? Feel your pussy licking my cock, Cat?” He gently moved it back and forth.

“Oh - Ryan - yes,” she moaned, kissing his chest.

“Does your pussy like the taste of my cock, my little cat? Does she like licking the head?”

“Yes - she likes it - she likes licking your cock.” Her hips pressed down, and he felt the tip of his cock barely penetrate her. “Oh - tastes soooo good - my pussy likes it, I think -” she moved her hips up and down, Ryan’s penis moving deeper inside. “I think she wants to eat it. She wants to feel it inside her throat like I did. She wants to eat it and taste it and suck it and let it go all the way inside her - mmm - more - Ryan - let my pussy eat you - lick you up -”

Ryan’s shaft moved a fraction of an inch deeper - and he felt an obstruction. Her cherry. Hymen. Maidenhead.

He blinked. Wait - did she say that Tom had - His hands came to her waist. Tom had only said he had nailed her - but Cat had never confirmed that. She was a virgin. He could just break right through it now. He could be the one to take her virginity, to be forever emblazoned in her mind as the one who was her First. He could put his cock deep into her - fill her up, put his sperm in her womb -

A dim corner of his mind called out. Protection. The condoms in his bag. The other part called for him to press forward. To turn the child into a woman and claim her with his seed, and watch as her belly swelled with child. His child.

Ryan trembled as Cat’s mouth licked its way across his chest, her hips moving up and down, trying to finish what they had started. “Put it in me,” she groaned. “My pussy wants to eat your cock, she needs you inside her - do it - break my cherry -”

It was with every muscle in his body and his heart that he pulled back. Cat grabbed him by the buttocks, her fingers bruising him as she tried to work him back into position. “No,” she groaned. “No - in me, Ryan, please- “ she was sobbing, tears of frustration rolling down her face to mix with the shower’s spray. “In me - Ryan, take me - please - Put it in me -”

“Turn around and bend over,” Ryan growled at her, his voice thick with lust, his hands moving across her body, guiding her where to go. She groaned in frustration, but did as he ordered. The cool water of the shower slid across her back, down her ass to tickle her pussy lips. He could see the pinkness inside, becoming to him, calling to his cock.

He looked around, spotting an after-shower oil. He poured it on her back, hearing her cry out from the new sensation as he rubbed it against her skin. His slickened hands moved along her hips, then her thighs, finally working their way to her ass.

He knelt behind her, the bathtub porcelain cold and smooth against his knees. His cock nestled between her legs, curving up to rest against the length of her pussy. “Oh, yes, yes,” Cat cried as she humped her ass back and forth, working his cock against her clit, trying to work him inside of her.

He pulled back, and felt his shaft against the end of her pussy again. The desire to plunge it into her and leave his sperm inside to take root nearly undid him. Instead, he pulled back, and his cock rose up to press against her oiled sphincter.

“Ah - “ Cat moaned, arching her back. “Oh - not there, my cunt, Ryan - Put it in my cunt -” But she made no move to escape as he took her hips in his large hands, gazing at the firm globes before him.

It was slow, as he barely pushed his cock against her tiny hole. It seemed to alternately resist and allow him entrance, and he found he could gauge the timing. Squeeze-pause-pause. Squeeze-pause-pause. His left hand came underneath her, stroking between her lips to find her clit, hard and erect.

“Ahhh - “ Cat cried, flinging her head back as her body shook in orgasm. Her ass muscles clenched and released, and Ryan felt his cock pop into the entrance to her anal cavity.

Once the head was cleared, the rest was easier, slickened with the oil as he moved in an inch, moved it back and forth, then moved another inch inside. Cat groaned beneath him, squeezing her ass pulse-pause-pause, letting him violate her further.

The passage, even with the lubrication, was incredibly tight, and the only thing that kept Ryan from coming right away was the ice cold water spraying from behind him onto his balls. He pulled his shaft out, feeling her groan and twist beneath him. He pushed his shaft back in, her cry of tortured pleasure sweeter than any song.

Cat’s hips moved back and forth under him, increasing the pace. Cat spasmed again under him, her ass muscles tightening around him until he thought the blood would be cut off. He had just enough mind to question which he liked better. The cunt was slicker, wetter, and there was that thrill of shooting his sperm into a woman’s womb. But an ass was tighter, the forbidden nature, the feeling off her both soft and hard ass cheeks resting against his stomach it’s own source of pleasure.

“Yes - my ass, Ryan - fu - fuck me,” Cat cried under him. He saw her hand reach up to pull at her breasts, and felt his balls trying to claim their right in spite of the cold water and his attempts to hold back.

Ryan fucked her ass, moving faster as he felt her spasm in orgasm after rolling orgasm. He touched his watch once to shut off the H-waves, then gripped her hips, pulling her back with greater speed. Cat cried and moaned and screamed as her orgasms rolled into each other. Her anus sucked and squeezed at Ryan’s dick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.