Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond - Cover

Preview

Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond

by John Baird

Copyright© 2002 by John Baird

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/ft, Teenagers, Consensual, Reluctant, Coercion, Blackmail, Drunk/Drugged, Cheating, Spanking, First, Oral Sex, Anal Sex,

Erotica Sex Story: This is Part II of this tale. Part I told of the sexual encounters of a somewhat predatory male from age eleven until he was ready to enter college. This continuation of his recollections describes his further sexual adventures during his college years and after marriage.

Author's Note: I recovered this 'Odyssey' from the hard drive of my late Uncle Joe's computer. It was written using an obsolete word processing program and it has required considerable effort and time during the past year or so to reconstruct my uncle's story. A few chapters still resist reconstruction. It is presented in his text as a true story. I can't vouch for that but I know well the village where he grew up and I can connect the names he mentions to people I know there. Needless to say, I haven't asked any of them for confirmation. I don't know them well enough for that. Part I recounted his sexual adventures through high school and a brief career as a schoolteacher. This is a continuation of his story. Comments from readers will be appreciated and where possible, acknowledged. Enjoy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.