Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond - Cover

Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond

Copyright© 2002 by John Baird

Chapter 8: Salacious Seatmate

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Salacious Seatmate - This is Part II of this tale. Part I told of the sexual encounters of a somewhat predatory male from age eleven until he was ready to enter college. This continuation of his recollections describes his further sexual adventures during his college years and after marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The rhythm method is not infallible and despite Val's conscientious adherence to the schedule she became pregnant just before she was due to graduate. We married as soon as we could and moved to the city where I was working.

I had been married less than a year when I experienced my first real temptation to be unfaithful. In my own defense I have to say that it wasn't my idea. In fact, I was a very reluctant participant in the initial stage. I had been on a brief assignment in a town some two hundred miles from home base and, when I was due to return home, John, my boss at the time, offered me a drive. He had been there also and, in fact, had lived in the town for many years.

His wife and his eighteen-year-old daughter were with him as well so I ended up sitting in the back seat with Marlene, his daughter. She was a reasonably pretty girl, great legs and ass although not much in the tit department. She was in her final year of high school and, as we started out on the four-hour trip, she began to dominate the conversation.

It was a fall evening and dark already when we left, after supper. There was no moon that night, not that I noticed, anyway, but the fall sky was a maze of bright stars. We talked politics, the daughter being an outspoken liberal and therefore at odds with the rest of us, which may partially explain why she dominated the conversation. After all, she was arguing with three people. After an hour or so, however, we seemed to run out of political topics and things were quiet for a while.

"Do you know anything about the stars, Joe?"

"Not much, Marlene? Do you?"

"Only the movie type," her father chimed in from the front seat.

"Oh Dad... don't put me down like that," Marlene protested although from what I'd seen she was seldom put down about anything. "But I don't know much... about either the movie or the sky varieties."

"You know the Big Dipper, don't you?"

"Sure, everybody knows that... them. And the Little Dipper, too."

"Can you find the North Star?"

"No. I guess I wouldn't be a good navigator, would I?"

"See... there's the big dipper. Ursa Major, I think is the technical name." I didn't know that, still don't, but it sounded good and I suspected that nobody else there knew either. I was enjoying talking with them, with Marlene in particular. She was mature, intelligent and well read and, although she was only a high school senior, I very much wanted to impress her.

"And that's Orion, the hunter," I continued after showing her how to find the North Star. We'd been twisting around a lot in our search for stars and her parents, after John's initial sally, seemed uninterested. As we leaned back to look up through the back window, our faces touched. She didn't pull away and, if anything, she pressed her cheek more firmly against mine. At the angle of our heads, the corners of our mouths were almost in contact and, under different circumstances, I'm sure I would have tried to steal a kiss. But she was only a high school girl and her parents were in the front seat. I finished my limited lecture on the heavens and settled down in a forward facing position but now, after our star gazing, Marlene was seated closer to me, her thigh pressed firmly to mine. I liked it and, had we been as close as that under different circumstances, I know I'd have tried to get even closer

All was silent except for the sound of the tires on the pavement as we continued on the trip. Marlene's leg was moving, however. First it was just an occasional extra bit of pressure against mine but soon it was different, a sliding motion, almost a caress. Once I'd convinced myself that it wasn't just the effect of the car's swaying and bouncing, I began to reciprocate. It was enjoyable, frustrating but exciting, especially with her parents in the front seat. I felt Marlene's hand on my thigh and peered anxiously at the front seat. John was concentrating on the highway and it looked like his wife had dozed off. And it was dark in the car. I put my hand on Marlene's thigh. Under the woolen kilt-style skirt she wore, her thigh felt full and firm, just like it had looked in daylight. When I did that, she snuggled acquiescently closer.

Gradually the girl's hand moved higher and I shifted position to allow my bulging erection some freedom under my pants, which fortunately with the style of the time, were loose at the crotch. I also had slowly moved my hand higher but the wool skirt was to thick to allow more than a feel of the shape of her legs.

Marlene's head was on my shoulder but, even if John could see anything in the rear view mirror, I knew it would look innocent enough. And then Marlene's other hand was on mine. Was she going to move it away? Considering that her own hand was now resting against the bulge in my trousers, it seemed unlikely. She was moving my hand all right, but not exactly away from her thigh. She guided it under the overlapping fold of her kilt until I could feel the warmth of her bare leg. What was she inviting? My God. Her legs opened and she slumped lower on the seat, her hips moving forward. With my fingertips I stroked the silky flesh of her inner thigh, little circular caresses that moved inexorably higher. I still couldn't believe that she was inviting what she appeared to be. Nervously I watched her father's eyes reflected in the rear view mirror, the light from the instrument panel sufficient for me to see where he was looking. My testicles felt like balloons, achingly swollen, as Marlene's hand closed loosely around the tented fabric. I glanced sideways at her. There was enough light on her face that I could see that her eyes were closed. Was she awake? Of course. She must be. My arm was half-buried now under her kilt and my fingers felt the fringe of soft hair where her panty leg met the juncture of thigh and hip. I slipped my hand under the elastic and felt the softness, the wet, oily squishiness of her cunt. Her eyes opened then, briefly, and she slid further forward on the seat, tilting her pelvis upward and opening her legs wider by lifting one over my thigh. I was both lust-crazed and terrified. If her mother awakened and turned her head, she would see us, even in the dark. But I couldn't resist the opportunity. I explored the succulent softness of the slippery fleshfolds and found the hard bump of her clitoris. I heard her utter a faint gasp when I touched her there and almost pulled my hand away in fright. But nobody else seemed to hear it. John's eyes were still fixed on the road and his wife didn't stir.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.