Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond - Cover

Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond

Copyright© 2002 by John Baird

Chapter 9: Marvelous Marlene

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Marvelous Marlene - This is Part II of this tale. Part I told of the sexual encounters of a somewhat predatory male from age eleven until he was ready to enter college. This continuation of his recollections describes his further sexual adventures during his college years and after marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"Did you enjoy the drive back, last night?"

"It's a long trip. Who's this?"

"You mean you've forgotten me already? I haven't forgotten you. That was the best drive I've ever had.

"Oh. Oh God, Marlene. It's you. I wasn't sure."

"Well? Did you enjoy the trip?"

"What can I say, Marlene. Except for being terrified most of the way, I did."

I looked at my watch. It was just after one in the afternoon and I'd just finished lunch.

"Do you want to come over and be terrified some more?"

"Uh... where are you?"

"I'm at home and Dad just went back to work. Mom's gone to play bridge so I have the house all to myself. And I want company."

"Look, Marlene. I don't think it's a good idea?"

"You mean you like the idea but you're scared, right?"

"Yeah... something like that."

"I don't agree. I think it's a great idea. But anyway, it can't hurt for you to come over here and talk about it. You wouldn't want me to tell Dad that you tried to feel me up last night, would you?"

"My God, Marlene? You wouldn't?"

"Maybe... maybe not. Come over and we'll talk about it."

"I have to work, Marlene."

"I don't believe you. I know how Dad runs that place... or lets it run him. You can leave if you want to."

"But... can't we do it another day?"

"That, too, Joe."

I rang the doorbell three times. Maybe she hadn't been home at all? Maybe she was just giving me a hard time? Then Marlene came to the door, her head wrapped in a towel and wearing a bathrobe, obviously fresh from the shower.

"You didn't waste any time, Joe. C'mon in

I followed her in, then upstairs. She led me down the hallway past the bathroom that was still a bit steamy, condensation on the mirror. Her bedroom was messy and, somehow, I expected it to be that way. Her clothes were strewn around, some on a chair, some on the unmade bed and some on the floor.

"Did I surprise you last night?"

"Surprise me? How?"

"When I started to feel you up? And when I put your hand on my pussy?"

"Yeah... you scared me, too."

"I damn near got carried away when you made me cum. I guess it was because they were so close. That would have been something wouldn't it? If I'd made too much noise then?"

"Don't talk about it, Marlene. It was a stupid thing to do."

"You're scared of me, aren't you? I like that. I never had a man scared of me before."

"It's not exactly that, Marlene. It's just... I'm married... and you're still a schoolgirl?" I stood just inside the door and she went to the dresser, opening the bottom drawer and taking out a small garment.

"It's a good thing Mom doesn't clean my room. What do you think she'd think of this," and she opened up what was, undoubtedly, the panties she'd worn the previous night. The stain of my semen was plain to see although the nature of it would not be completely evident to an observer. "It doesn't look like a period stain, does it? God, you were loaded. I've given a few handjobs before but that's the first time that I got turned on by it. It was incredibly sensual to feel your cock jump in my hand. I wish I'd been able to do it with my bare hand." She shrugged her shoulders and let her robe fall to the floor. "Do I look like a schoolgirl?"

"But, Marlene? You're only eighteen?"

"So? I bet you've fucked eighteen year olds before? Go take a shower. And if you haven't had any schoolgirls, this will further your education. Schoolgirls get horny, too, you know.

She looked good. More than good. Her legs were a bit on the heavy side but I like that. Beautifully shaped, wide hips flaring out from a trim waist, a neat triangle of dark curls showing above the juncture of her thighs. Her belly looked firm, slightly convex with a dimple at her navel and her breasts, although not at all large, were high, the nipples upthrust from large diameter areola that were like cones on top of her C-cup tits. What was she going to be like? Yes, I wanted to fuck her.

"You're lovely, Marlene. Are you sure your Mother will be gone all afternoon?"

"Three hours, Joe. And if you last that long, I hope she comes home and catches us. There's an extra towel in the bathroom."

It was a quick shower or, at least it started out that way. I was just about to get out when Marlene joined me.

"I've never showered with a guy before. So you can be first at that, anyway." She grabbed the soap and began to lather my belly, then lower. "I like to be sure my food is clean, Joe," she said as she bent over and fondled my still limp penis. "You sure felt bigger than this last night?"

Taking another cake of soap, I leaned over her back and, from behind, reached up between her legs and began to soap her pussy. I could hear little murmurs of approval as my organ swelled and expanded while I used my hands to spread the slick soap in the folds of her cunt and back, up the crevice between her firm ass-melons.

"C'mon Joe... let's do it wet," Marlene said breathlessly as we got out of the shower. I leaned down to kiss her and her mouth opened readily under mine, her tongue tangling wetly as she pressed her naked body to mine. Crab-like we moved from the bathroom, down the hall to her bedroom, leaving a trail of water behind. Marlene flopped down on her back on the bed, her legs opened invitingly as I followed her down.

"I've never taken one as thick as yours, Joe." Marlene bent her legs and tilted her pelvis, positioning it for my thrust. "Oohhh... oohh Gawwd," she moaned as I entered her with a smooth thrust. "I love it. You feel just like I thought you would," she moaned appreciatively as our bodies meshed.

Her thighs cradled my hips, squeezing on the upstroke, opening on the downstroke as I began to fuck her. She was a snug fit, tighter than I'd expected after what I'd heard from her. She moved, but awkwardly, sort of a self-conscious undulation that didn't quite pick up my rhythm. After last night, I felt no great urgency but I reached between our bodies to find and massage her clit. I wanted her to cum more than once.

"You're good, baby... great," I murmured, stretching the truth a bit. Her passage clung to me with a wet, clasping grip, her hard areola with the even harder nipples digging into my chest as I slowly fucked her. I felt no need to be gentle. She, despite her youth, was experienced and I was sure she liked it this way. I increased both the tempo and force of my thrusts as I felt, under my finger, that certain change in her clitoris that I knew directly preceded orgasm.

"Hunh hunh hurry hunh hurry," she panted as I pounded her firm body.

"Cuh cuh cumm... gonna cummm!" Her lithe, strong form began to buck and jerk and she lost all semblance of rhythm and I felt her sheath contracting in sudden muscular spasms around my tool. I grabbed the firm, flexing cheeks of her ass and pulled myself into her as deeply as I could go while she gasped and panted in the throes of orgasm.

"Joe... oohh Joe... it was never that good," she panted after she had gone limp beneath me. But I wasn't done, not by any measure. I slid down on her twitching body, ignoring her whimper of protest as I withdrew from her cunt. "OH YES," she cried out when I buried my face in the wet softness between her open legs. "Oh God yes, Joe!"

Marlene's pussy was only lightly furred, a bush topping her mons, which tickled my nose, and a sparse growth that wreathed her labia. I pulled the folds apart and, as I slowly licked along the narrow valley, she gasped and spread her legs wider, draping them over my shoulders. I felt the walls of her cuntal aperture yield to my tongue when I thrust it in and she began to writhe and squirm as I alternated between sucking on her hard, little clit and tongue-fucking her juicy channel. Marlene's legs locked around my neck, almost strangling me when she climaxed again but I didn't stop. Three times I brought her to orgasm with my mouth before, once again, I moved up on her quivering body.

"Joe... oh God, Joe. I didn't know... never knew it could be so good. Thank you, Joe... oh thank you."

"You're a hot, little piece, Marlene. I bet you give all your boyfriends a great ride," I said as I screwed her lithe body.

"I... I don't... not for them... I just... like I did for you, last night." She hugged me, adding, "But if you were my steady I'd be in bed with you all day long."

"Why don't you give them a chance, Marlene? There's lots of guys better than I?" I certainly didn't need a high school senior mooning over me so I wanted to head off any thought of a more permanent relationship.

"But I like older men... like you. The man who taught me... first... he was older than you, but not as good. I thought he really loved me but once he got my cherry he lost interest and went after another young girl. I think he got her, too. Anyway, I've tried with guys my own age but they're... they're like rabbits. They get a condom on, stick it in and, poof, they're done. But you and Uncle Tom... you wait for me. And nobody ever... like... ate me before. So you've had two firsts with me, the shower and that."

I was pleased by her compliments and my curiosity was piqued by her almost naming of her first man. "How old were you, Marlene? Was it really your uncle?"

I didn't mean to tell you that. But I was fourteen... almost fifteen... and he was drunk. The first time."

I hadn't associated incest with families like hers and the idea of it aroused me further. "Tell me more, Marlene. I want to hear how a fourteen-year-old virgin got it the first time.

"Hah! You're a dirty old man, aren't you? You'd do the same thing I bet... if you haven't already. I bet the idea of fucking an innocent, young schoolgirl like me really gets you off." She was smiling as she spoke and she punctuated her words with delightful hip rolls.

"You're probably right on all counts, Marlene. But tell me. Give me a vicarious thrill."

"Oh God... you're awful... you're worse than him... he." I was amused when she corrected her grammar. "We were alone, of course. He was taking care of me for the weekend. I hadn't done it then... not all the way... just a couple of handjobs, and I was curious. I'd gone to bed and I came back downstairs later. He was watching one of those... you know... an X-rated video and jerking off. I was so surprised that I slipped on the bottom step and he heard me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.