Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond - Cover

Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond

Copyright© 2002 by John Baird

Chapter 4: Shameless Sibling

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Shameless Sibling - This is Part II of this tale. Part I told of the sexual encounters of a somewhat predatory male from age eleven until he was ready to enter college. This continuation of his recollections describes his further sexual adventures during his college years and after marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

After I got into her that first time Janey yielded again and again, albeit reluctantly, when I agreed to use a condom although she had doubts about the safety of condoms. Then, gradually, during our frequent weekends together through the fall, I persuaded her to rely on the rhythm method so, some of the time I was able to enjoy the greater pleasure of feeling her snug, juicy softness clasping my bare cock.

After Christmas, which I spent with my family, I went to visit her and meet her family again. Things were getting serious. Janey definitely had marriage on her mind. Fortunately, however, she'd developed an appetite for sex and, even with her parents sleeping nearby, we fucked, lap-style, the first three nights of my visit. I knew Janey's sister, Nancy, who was two years younger than she and still in college with me. I had not, however, paid much attention to her. Nancy was shorter, about five feet, four inches tall, attractive with a strong jaw line, large mouth and blonde hair. She was stocky, wide-hipped but not at all fat, and had I not been going with Janey, I might have had some interest in her. Until my visit I had not really talked to her that much, however.

"You can sleep in tomorrow," Janey whispered as she dismounted from straddling my lap, a dribble of gism seeping from her thoroughly ploughed sex after our nightly coupling. "I have to go shopping with Mother and we'll be gone all morning."

"I can use the rest, darling," I sighed. "God, Janey, you're sure a hot piece."

"Don't talk like that, Joe," she protested. "I hope nothing happens... like... you really should've used protection."

"I know, Janey... but..." I cupped her cum-slimed cunt and slid a finger into her, "It's so much better without it. Isn't it better for you, too?"

"It is... but?" and she wriggled her hips. "No... no... we can't... they might hear us, Joe," Janey said, pulling away from my teasing fingers. "I can't wait 'til we can do this without being afraid."

The edge was off my desire so I didn't try for more. I must admit that her expectation of marriage cooled me somewhat, also. I liked her a lot and she was definitely a good sex-partner but marriage was not in my plans for the immediate future. I went back to sleep and awakened only when something caused my bed to sag.

"She's a hot piece, is she?" I opened my eyes to see Janey's sister, wearing a short, sheer nightgown, sitting cross-legged on the bed beside me. "You must be something special to get Miss Goody Goody to come across."

"My God, Nancy? What're you doing here?" I asked, shocked to see her nearly naked form beside me and to hear what she's said. "What do you mean?" I grunted sleepily.

"She didn't wear you out, anyway," Nancy said in a husky voice as she gently grasped my renewed morning erection that was tenting the sheet that covered it. "Mmmm... feels good... no wonder she got hot."

"Somebody'll see you Nancy," I protested weakly, a hot thrill shooting through my groin at her touch. Her long nipples were sticking out under the flimsy gown, pointing up from her surprisingly large breasts

We're all alone, Joe. Just you and me and this," she said, slowly running her tongue over her lips in a sexy gesture as she gave my cock an extra squeeze to define 'this'. And then she was pulling the sheet down and straddling my naked hips. "I've been wanting this all night," she grunted as she squatted astride me and pulled her nightgown off over her head. "And especially since I saw Janey screwing you this morning." Then the brazen, young woman guided my prick to the gaping slit between her widely splayed legs.

"Nancy... my Gawwwd," I moaned as she lowered her hips and I felt my cock being engulfed by the snug wetness of her vagina.

"Oohhh yeah," she sighed as she settled down on me. "I never took one as big as this before." As always the compliment, whether faked or real, sent a thrill through me that enhanced the physical pleasure from the girl's hot cunt.

I opened my legs so that her firm bottom sank lower, feeling the hardness of her cervix against my cocktip as she began to rotate her hips. The fleshy undersides of her breasts bulged out, tilting the tips upward, the heavy globes swaying in a circular jiggle as she fucked me. I needed a piss, the real cause of my erection, but it could wait. I reached out to heft her heavy tits and stroke her flaring hips, enjoying the unexpected pleasure of her shapely body.

"Don't go off yet," she cautioned, "I need a quickie first," and then she was pushing down, grinding her mons against my pelvic bone, gasping and panting as she came quickly to a climax.

"Are you sure nobody'll come," I groaned as I felt the spasms of her sheath contracting on my tool.

"Only me, Joe... Aahhh... only me," she panted as she pumped rapidly. "She always picks the best guys, Joe, but you're the best ever." Nancy tilted her pelvis forward, gripping my hips with her knees as her motions stopped. "But the other guys... they hadn't fucked her so they couldn't hold it. You're not going to be like that are you, Joe?"

"I don't understand, Nancy? What do you mean?" I began to thrust up at her, savouring the soft clasp of her passage.

"Miss Goody Goody is a tease, Joe. She gets her guys all hot and bothered, and then leaves them high and dry. Except you. Did you have to force her? I mean, the first time? I know you didn't this morning."

"No... oh God, Nancy, we shouldn't be doing this," I said although I had really no qualms about it. "It isn't fair to Janey."

"Who cares," Nancy replied as she began to move on me. "I've been finishing what she started since I was fourteen. She's a bitch, a scheming cocktease. I'm glad you fucked her, Joe. Now she can't put on the purer than thou, high and mighty act because I screw and she doesn't." Her jugs were bouncing now as she established her rhythm. There was no doubt that she'd done this lots, her smooth plunges completely different from her sister's erratic but more passionate wriggling when she was on top.

"You're good, Nancy... gooood," I murmured as I began to maul her meaty, hard-nippled udders and pushed up to meet her downward thrusts. "Did I waste last year... not knowing about you?"

"Unnngh... Gawwwd... I feel like you're going right through me," she grunted. "If I'd known that you were screwing Miss Goody Goody I'd likely have raped you... for sure I would've if I'd known you were this good."

In spite of her words, I didn't think Nancy was really that hot. I suspected getting her sister's lover more than the actual act of fucking turned her on but the juicy snugness of her twat and the feel of her large breasts were nonetheless exciting. "That's the way, baby... fuck me... move that lovely ass, Nancy... move it

Oh yeah... oohh yeaahh... so big... love it," she crooned breathlessly and I felt a quickening in her response. "Are you going to cum?"

"Soon baby... soon," I gasped but my almost overpowering need of my morning piss was serving to delay my climax. "Cum with me baby... cummm."

"Yeah... oohh yeah..." Nancy panted and she increased the tempo of her thrusts. "I love it... love it..."

I felt the familiar pressure in my loins and opened my legs wider so that Nancy's ass sank even lower and I was totally engulfed, right to the root of my cock, in her snug passage. Since I'd discovered the technique I was using it every time I got a girl on top and this time, especially, I could see that Nancy felt the added depth. I grabbed her writhing hips and pulled her hard against me as my passion peaked.

"Hunngh... unnngh... yunnh... cum... Cumminnnggg..." she panted and I felt her sheath contract as she jerked above me "Yunnhh... Hunnh... cummm," she moaned and I wasn't sure if she was revealing her own state or inciting me to go off. It didn't matter. I was past the point of caring as I felt the hotly debilitating spasms paralyze me and I exploded into her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.