Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond - Cover

Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond

Copyright© 2002 by John Baird

Chapter 23: Deceiving Debby

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: Deceiving Debby - This is Part II of this tale. Part I told of the sexual encounters of a somewhat predatory male from age eleven until he was ready to enter college. This continuation of his recollections describes his further sexual adventures during his college years and after marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Despite her un-Chinese name, Debby was Chinese or to be more precise, of Chinese ancestry. I wasn't sure of her age except that I believed her to be over thirty and maybe even over forty. She wasn't particularly pretty and although she was a big girl, she didn't appear to have an eye-catching figure. And I wasn't entirely sure that her mental elevator reached the top floor.

We became sort of friends when she knocked on my apartment door, soliciting for the Salvation Army. Solicitors weren't allowed into the building but because she lived there and was an owner there was no condo bylaw saying she couldn't solicit. My contribution was generous since the Salvation Army is my favourite charity and I could see that she was impressed. It seemed to produce deference in her behaviour towards me and, although I didn't take a lot of notice of that special respect, my often lonely organ stirred in unconscious response to her fawning.

Three days after that I met her in the lobby while I was waiting for the elevator and she asked me to go to her church with her. I wasn't really interested and I begged off but not before I found out that it was a Chinese Evangelical church which fitted with her Sally Ann canvassing,

That day by the elevator I took an inventory of Debby's assets. She was rather plain with a round face, a small and somewhat full lipped mouth and she was about 5"8" tall. Her hips were wide and round but she didn't look fat and there was a discernible swell under her blouse but I didn't think she was exactly stacked. All in all though, she was good, prime Chinese beef and I began to think seriously about how I could make a meal of her. I sensed that she might be somehow different and I don't mean that I expected her slit to be horizontal instead of vertical. That would be neat, though. Wonder why the Maker didn't do it that way so the farther she spread her legs apart, the tighter she'd be? (Ha Ha)

A few days later we met again by the elevator and she asked why she never saw my wife with me. I explained briefly that I was separated from my wife and I saw her eyes widen. "But you still wear a ring. Do you want to get back together with her?"

"No. We decided we were both better off apart... and the kids were grown up enough to handle it."

"That's too bad," Debby said and I realized that she had a rather halting way of talking, as if she had to pause and consider each word before she released it to be heard. "Are you... was she... I mean, was it a Christian marriage?"

"Well, we were married in a Christian church," I replied, wondering what she meant by her question.

""Mmm hmm... all right... but? Like, was she a Christian wife? Did she do as the Bible says?"

"You may have to educate me, Debby. Some time we can get together and you can explain how you think a wife should act... or how the Bible tells her to."

"Oh yes, Joe. I'd like that. I could sort of be like a missionary," and she ended the statement with a smile that might have meant she was just kidding (about the missionary bit) or maybe it was just a friendly signal. Whatever it was the only missionary aspect I was interested in was having her in the missionary position. Damn. She would be able to give a good ride I mused and my unruly tool stirred in hopeful anticipation.

On the next Sunday I was at the elevator again when Debby came back from church. "Do you like tea?" she asked and when I answered in the affirmative she invited me to her apartment for tea. "We can have that talk... I'll be a missionary," she said with an enigmatic smile.

"I've thought about what you told me, Joe. I mean about being better off separated from your wife than together," she chatted as she put on water for tea and fussed with some other things in the open kitchen. "And I've prayed about it too. Can I read to you some passages from the bible?"

"Sure Debby, if you want to. But I'm not very religious."

"That doesn't matter. I can see by the way you act that you're a good person. Will you get my bible? It's on the little table at the head of my bed," and she pointed at her bedroom, the only bedroom in the apartment.

She's like Alice I was thinking, curiouser and curiouser as I went to her bedroom. Her bed wasn't really made up but it wasn't very messy either. The bible, a rich, leather bound book was on the table at the head of her bed as she'd said it would be. But that was not all I saw on the table. There was a lamp of course but what caught my eye particularly was a slender, eight inch plastic cylinder that looked very much like a vibrator, one for sexual purposes. For a moment I considered taking it along with the Bible but I didn't.

Debby was sitting on the sofa with the teapot and cups on the coffee table in front of her. It looked as if I was supposed to sit beside her and that certainly suited me. I sat and she poured the tea and after a couple minutes she opened the Bible to reveal a typewritten sheet of paper.

"This is what God says about a woman's duty and she read from the typewritten page, "To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed. That's written in Titus 2:5. Was your wife like that?"

"Not really," I said, wondering if this woman really believed in what she'd just read to me.

Debby continued to read from what may have been a sermon from somewhere. "What God is telling us is that the woman is to 'put herself under' the headship of her husband, her own husband. This word 'own' indicates that while there may be other expressions of submission which are necessary and appropriate for a wife to evidence in her relationships with others, there is a special 'submission' which is required in relationship to her husband." My neighbour stopped reading then, looked up at me and said, "Unless your wife did that... submitted to you... it is probably best that you separated from her."

"Well, she definitely did not submit to me in anything... more like she expected me to submit to her."

"It sounds like she is Godless... and maybe you are too if you submitted to her. It says her very clearly that there are no restrictions specified or implied as to the scope of her submission to her husband. This text requires that the woman be subject to her own husband in everything."

"Would you be that kind of wife?" Damn! I wanted to get between those big, strong legs.

"That's what God requires. I'm a servant of God."

"But you're not married. Have you ever been?"

"No. God hasn't willed that I should marry yet."

"Hmmm, I see. But what do you do?" I suddenly saw the opening to bring up the dildo. Had she left it there on purpose to invite my question? Or more? "I mean, you're a big, beautiful woman and I know you have needs... desires. How do you cope?"

"I pray. God helps me through prayer."

"And I guess that's a prayer tube on the table by your bed, is it?"

"I don't know what you mean, Joe," and she was either a good actor or she really didn't remember leaving the vibrator in the open.

"Come with me. I'll show you."

As soon as we got to the bedroom she saw the dildo and scooped it up and threw it in a dresser drawer. In the brief moment the dresser drawer was open I glimpsed what looked like some other sexual implements.

"Oh Joe... that's... like... I get a stiff neck and I have to use that on the muscles to relax them," she stammered, her face scarlet with embarrassment.

"C'mon Debby... you don't have to lie," I said softly and I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled her down beside me. "It's natural and healthy to do things to relieve those tensions." I cautiously placed a hand on her thigh and gave a reassuring squeeze. Yes, she was firm and strong. I was wearing loose fitting sweatpants and I had to shift position so my already raging erection was not bulgingly visible. "I'm sure you've studied what God has to say about it, too, haven't you?"

"Oh Joe. Do you... like... do you don't think I'm awful? I know what the Bible says... and I've read some other Christian things about it too. But I'm not... like I'm not sticking to what God says." She reached into a drawer in the little table by the bed and withdrew another sheet of paper. "This is what I found on the Internet... on a religious site" and she handed to me the sheet of paper.

She had obviously copied the text directly from a Web Site. It read thus:

Is it wrong to indulge in sexual fantasies; what about masturbation?

Yes. Such fantasies lead to lust. After marriage, there is nothing wrong with fantasizing about your legal spouse, especially during periods of forced separation. However, other sexual fantasies which do not involve a legal spouse lead to illicit lust. The Bible says fornication (sexual intercourse between unmarried persons) and adultery (sexual intercourse between married persons) are both sin. Jesus said that fantasizing about a person to whom you are not married is sin: "But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart." Matt. 5:28,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.