Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond - Cover

Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond

Copyright© 2002 by John Baird

Chapter 12: Bottoms Up

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Bottoms Up - This is Part II of this tale. Part I told of the sexual encounters of a somewhat predatory male from age eleven until he was ready to enter college. This continuation of his recollections describes his further sexual adventures during his college years and after marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I lay on top of Irene until my organ shrunk and slipped out of her saturated slot and then, dismounting from her slack body, I lay on my side and cuddled her. Her lower lip began to quiver and I sensed that she was about to cry again.

"Let's have another drink, darling," I suggested and, although she didn't answer, I got up and mixed her a stiff one. When I returned from the little kitchen, she had belted her robe and was sitting on the sofa, tears running down her cheeks.

"Oh Joe... I feel jusht awful." We were sitting on the sofa and it was three drinks later, three stiff ones in Irene's case. She'd said words to the effect that she felt guilty, remorseful and afraid many times in the hour since we began drinking but now she was beginning to slur her words and her eyes had a bit of a glassy look.

"It was all my fault, Irene... but if you didn't feel so bad about it, I'd be overjoyed." My arm was around her, under her robe, and I was playing with an engorged nipple as I spoke. "It was wonderful... you were wonderful, darling. I just can't believe that anything as beautiful as making love to you can be wrong."

She seemed to be ignoring my teasing touch and, emboldened by her seeming acquiescence, I placed my other hand on her thigh. She turned to me, offering her mouth to a kiss, our first since I dismounted from her.

"We have to stop, Joe... we have to," she protested but the way she kissed me told me that it was only a token protest. I got my hands under her lovely bottom. "Joe? What are you doing?" she asked but, like an obedient servant, when I urged it, she climbed astride my hips, her robe opening to bare her firm-fleshed body. As I took one of her thimble-sized nipples between my lips, she pushed her breast against me and her head went back. I sucked and nibbled the thick, rubbery nipples while I stroked her straddling thighs but, when I began to tease the hot, wet folds of her fat pussy, she stiffened.

"Oh no... we can't... it's wrong," she whimpered but she made no attempt to prevent the intimacy.

"One more time, darling... just one more time... I love you," I pleaded as I fingered her large, erect clit. My penis was sticking up like a statue between us and she let me draw her closer so that the base rested in the soft wetness of her snatch, surrounded by her dense pubic hair, the tip pressed hotly against her belly, above her dimpled navel.

We kissed wetly and Irene uttered a meaningless denial when I adjusted our positions and collared the tip of my cock in her snug, juicy cuntmouth. Breaking off the kiss, then, I leaned back and, with my hands on the wide flare of her hips, I pulled her closer. It was delightful to feel her hot passage swallow my tool and incredibly erotic to see the way her eyes widened and her mouth gaped as I entered and expanded the liquid softness of her cunt.

"Joe... oh God, Joe... it's going right through me," she gasped as the tip of my cock pushed against her cervix. And then we were meshed completely, her hairy pubis plastered to mine, my cock imbedded in the depths of her body. At first she was awkward, her pelvis twisting and rocking without rhythm but, as our bodies adjusted to each others, her movements became fluid and smooth. She was fucking herself now while I leaned back and enjoyed the feel of her snugly grasping sheath.

"Oh God, Irene... oohh God, you're good." This time I was in control of myself but Irene's growing passion, enhanced I suspect by the alcohol- induced relaxation of her inhibitions, was salacious in its effect on me. Her jaw hung slackly, her eyes blank as she wantonly gave herself over to the sensations of fucking. And then the newly developed rhythm changed to a frantic, erratic gyration and I felt her sheath contract on my tool.

"Huh... huh... help me... move me," she gasped as her body stiffened and I grabbed her asscheeks, feeling the flesh-padded muscles flex, and I moved her up and down as she convulsed in climax. Kneeling astride me, her thighs quivered as she jerked against me until, with a ragged whimper, she fell forward on my chest.

"Was it good, darling? Do you like fucking? Do you like having my cock in your hot, sweet cunt?" I waited and watched for her reaction to my words. Supposedly, nice girls did not countenance such language and, until then, I talked that way only with my wife. But she'd been a nice girl, too, hadn't she? And I knew such language turned her on. I wanted to find out how Irene would react.

"Oh Joe... you know I liked it... I like it too much... but," she sighed, giving no outward acknowledgement of my crudeness. "Did you? Like? Again? Did you cum in me again?"

"No darling... I didn't cum yet." I kissed her softly trembling mouth and flexed my tool in the hot depths of her body.

"What? How? Oh Joe, are you going to do it? Cum? Do you have to?"

There was no doubt that she would yield to my desires if I wanted to go in her again but it was equally obvious that, her own ardour dampened by her climax, she didn't really want me to.

"Let's lie down, sweetheart. In your bed." With a faint groan she dismounted from me, her snug sheath seeming to release my cock with great reluctance. Definitely she enjoyed the feel of a cock in her cunt, even if so far she wouldn't say so. We snuggled together, face to face, in her bed. My hands wandered freely over her back and bottom, my organ clasped between her thighs. She raised her upper leg compliantly at my urging and, when I entered her hot fuckwell again, she sighed.

"Oohhhh Joe... it does feel good... so good it scares me." She pushed in against me as if trying to get me deeper inside. "Don't you? Like? Have one of those things? A condom?"

"Just relax, Irene. I don't have one. But I'm not going to cum in you," I soothed as I flexed my tool inside her. "Not if it scares you, darling." Irene's ass was and is the nicest I've ever felt. It wasn't overly large but it's definitely a woman's ass, the twin hemispheres shelving out roundly from her back, the muscles padded with a firm, resilient flesh cover. I held it, stroked it and explored the marvelous melons, squeezing and slowly working my way into the crack and down to where we were joined.

"Do you want to get on me? On top?" There was a shy hopefulness in her question, as if she wanted me on her but didn't like to ask.

"Not now, Irene... I want to but I don't dare," I responded as my obscene scheme took form. "I couldn't... you know... I'd go off if I was on top of you... I couldn't hold it. You're too good." The mouth of her cunt, stretched again around my throbbing penis, was wet and oily with the mixture of our juices. I spread the dripping lubricant to her small, puckered anal orifice and teased that sensitive location. I'm not sure if my intense desire to fuck her in the ass was due to the lush curving shape of her derriere or some baser desire to have her that way. I'd had Val that way several times, even after we were married and pregnancy was no longer a fear. And, in those pre-aids days, it was safe in every way. My lascivious scheme was to seduce her into allowing me to fuck her asshole by playing on her fear of pregnancy

That was the first time I saw Irene with the expression of wanton sensuality that is, along with her big nipples and her lovely ass, what makes her stand out among my loves. Her eyes were heavy-lidded, smoldering with desire, her full lips parted, sensuous and wantonly lax.

"I don't care," she murmured in a soft, throaty rejoinder. "Do it to me... I want it."

At that moment my finger, which had been teasing her anus with increasing pressure, suddenly popped through the sphincter. "Oh! Oh Joe!" she gasped in surprise, her leg lifting, her hips jerking forward as more of my cock slipped inside. Her initial movement might have been to escape the unexpected penetration but, moaning, she squirmed against me, taking more of my cock in her cunt while I probed her hot, tight anal orifice with my finger. She pulled my head closer for a wet, tongue-meshing kiss.

"No," she protested when I pulled out of her cunt. "You don't have to stop. Cum in me. I don't care." but compliantly she let me turn her over and, when I kneed her legs apart and lifted her hips, she knelt on all fours, looking at me quizzically, over her shoulder.

Directing the head of my cock into the soft slit of her vulva, I entered and, at the same time, pressed her shoulders down onto the bed. Then, with three inches of cock immersed in her vagina, I straightened up and looked at her. God, what an erotic sight! Irene knelt on her elbows and knees, her hips flaring out widely, her luscious asscheeks tilted up to my lustful gaze. Below the twin, smooth mounds of her buttocks, her fat-lipped pussy projected slightly, the lips dilated where my cock entered her body. She was looking back at me, gnawing her lower lip and I suspected from the apprehension in her eyes, that she'd already guessed my intent. But she wasn't objecting.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.