Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond - Cover

Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond

Copyright© 2002 by John Baird

Chapter 10: Lascivious Leena

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Lascivious Leena - This is Part II of this tale. Part I told of the sexual encounters of a somewhat predatory male from age eleven until he was ready to enter college. This continuation of his recollections describes his further sexual adventures during his college years and after marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

My first months of marriage were very satisfying, sexually. Not, of course, that there was much that we hadn't done before marriage but for a while my wandering eyes remained fixed where they ought to be. But for a while, only. First there was Marlene.

I hadn't met Leena, my wife's best friend from high school days, (along with BB, of course), until she came to visit us in late Spring, almost seven months after my marriage. I was impressed. Leena was cute, very busty and she had an open, bubbly personality. I knew that she'd had a baby at fourteen and that her mother was raising the boy who was now about eight or nine. Beyond that, I knew little about her.

The presence of the other woman in our apartment added a fillip of extra excitement to our lovemaking, for me anyway. I think it may also have given my wife a charge to know that her friend could hear us, as she most certainly could, since her bedroom was next to ours and the walls were thin. I fantasized that I was fucking Leena and, during the first three days of her visit, my wife and I were like the supposedly typical newlyweds, doing it two or three times a night.

Leena said nothing, but in the morning especially, I would see her in unguarded moments, looking at me with a pensive expression on her face. Most of the time I avoided looking at her because I knew that my wife became irrationally jealous even when I looked innocently at another woman. And any looks at Leena I did have were far from innocent.

On the last night of Leena's visit, we partied. Well, we didn't exactly party, but we drank a lot. The two women talked about their high school days, and nights. I learned more about my wife's former boyfriend who, I was sure, had screwed her regularly until I came along. The sly looks that she and Leena exchanged reinforced that belief. The evening ended, or at least my wife's evening ended, when I put her to bed in a more or less drunken coma. She never could hold her liquor.

"So, Joe, are you happy with marriage?"

Leena and I were at the kitchen table having a nightcap while my wife sawed it of in our bedroom. While I was putting her to bed, Leena had changed from her conservative, high-necked dress to a sheer, flimsy, silk dressing gown that left little to the imagination. In fact, the only thing hidden was the portion of her body hidden by the kitchen table.

"Yeah, sure. It takes some adjustment, but I like it." God, I could see the outline of her dark areola through the gown, twin circles that capped her large tit-mounds. "How about you? Do you have any plans for marriage?"

"Well, I didn't? Not until I came here?" She looked at me rather strangely. "But if I was here much longer, I'd have to get married or something." She sat up, stretching, and as she raised her arms over her head, those large, lovely globes were uplifted and, when she lowered her arms, they jiggled erotically.

"I don't understand? Why is that"

"Oh, for God's sake, Joe. You know damn well what I mean. That bitch you're married to has been torturing me, with your help. How do you think I feel when I hear her getting it every night while I'm all alone in my bed. I don't even have a dildo with me!"

"Damn. I never thought of that, Leena. I guess we get carried away, sometimes." I knew then what I'd already suspected. Her choice of gown was designed to excite me.

"The hell you never thought of it. Either of you. I know her and I'm getting to know you, too. I bet you're both trying to impress me. Do you ever pretend it's me with you, instead of her?

"Well... maybe... sometimes?" I grinned.

"And while you're fucking her and pretending you're fucking me, she's thinking that I'm going to go back home and tell him... you know who I mean... that she's getting it two or three times a night. I bet you don't do it that often when I'm not here?"

"Could be, Leena." Damn. This must be one hot piece. "But how about you? I mean, do you have someone special, even if you're not thinking of marriage?"

"Look. Joe. You know I got pregnant when I was thirteen. That wasn't an accident. Well, getting pregnant was an accident, but what led up to it wasn't. I had my first orgasm from riding my first bike. And it took me five more years before I met a guy that would give me what I wanted. They all thought that, just because I didn't have any hair on my pussy that I was too young." Leena drained her glass and stood up then, moving to my side of the table. "It wasn't until I was ten and these began to get big," and she hefted her lovely jugs, "that an older guy, a man, did it to me... fucked me. After that, until I got myself knocked up, I had all the guys I wanted... most of them as old as you are." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. This beautiful, sexy woman was completely open and uninhibited. "You don't have to pretend it's me you're fucking, tonight. You can have the real thing. She's too drunk to notice."

I'd never before been so openly propositioned, except maybe by Mrs. Haley. I surveyed Leena's form, the curves of her body were generous, her waist tight and slim, breasts opening out like an enormous flower above, hips vying with breasts for roundness. I pushed away from the table as she traced the outline of her full-lipped mouth with her tongue.

"You like these, don't you?" She hefted her heavy tit-globes and then dropped to her knees before me. "Have you cheated on her yet?" Her hands were at my waist, tugging down the polo pajamas I usually wore around the house. "I don't know why she lets you wear these when I'm around? They show off too much of you. Yes, I do know why she does it. She wants to make me envious."

I lifted my hips so Leena could pull down my pajamas all the way and my tumescent organ flopped out in its almost erect state.

"MY Gawwd, Joe! No wonder she makes so much noise. You're huge!" She dipped her head and her hot mouth closed moistly over my knob. I leaned forward to do what I'd wanted to do ever since she'd arrived. Opening her robe, I cupped and hefted her heavy breasts.

"Where will we go, Joe?" Leena raised her head, releasing her lip-grip from my tool. "I don't dare fuck you in my room... I'm going to make too much noise when you get that wonderful cock in me. Where?

"C'mon," I said as I got to my feet and led her past my bedroom and into hers.

"No Joe? Oh God, no? You're not going to fuck me here, are you?" She looked as if she'd really like that, perhaps because of the extra thrill from the danger of being caught.

"No Leena," I whispered as I opened the door from her room onto the landing of the back stairs. We lived on the second floor of the building and fire regulations required an alternate exit. This was it. A small, wooden platform, not much more than six feet square, leading to stairs that went to ground level. There was a slight chill in the air but, at that moment, we both had enough internal heat to survive a sub-zero cold snap.

For the first time, we kissed. Her lips were slippery from their brief contact with my juice-seeping cock and she moved them skillfully against mine, her tongue flicking but not thrusting into my mouth. She was about a foot shorter than my six foot, three inch height and she lifted herself on tiptoes, trying to grind her pelvis against my erection.

"God, you're lovely." There was a full moon and it was almost as bright as day on the landing. Thankfully this was only a two-story building so nobody could be up above, looking down. I pushed her gown off her shoulders and, with a little shrug that caused her large breasts to jiggle; Leena let it drop to the floor.

"You're pretty nice, yourself," she replied, "but I'm going to freeze, standing here with nothing on." She dropped to her knees, both hands on my organ, and then lay back, using my cock as a handle to pull me down on top of her. "There, now I have something big and warm on me... but I want something else that's big and hot inside me."

With the skill of more than ten years experience, Leena guided me to her lightly furred snatch. She was wet, dripping wet, and I slid easily into her hot, snug cuntal corridor. As I did, I felt a delightful squeeze, a compression much like I'd often felt before when my partner climaxed.

"Yeah... oohhh Gawwwd, Joe. I've never taken one as big as this before," she moaned appreciatively as I pushed up to the hilt in her receptive channel. Have you cheated before?"

"No, Leena." I felt a momentary pang of guilt but then I felt another soft compression of my cock and I ground against her.

"Good... then it's sort of like I'm getting your cheating cherry. I bet she'll cheat on you, too. I know her."

Leena was not a big woman, but she was strong. I liked the feel of her big, cushioning tits under my chest and, with her legs bent and feet flat on the floor, she was levering her firm hips up to mine, meeting each thrust with a reciprocal heave. God, she was good!

"I hope I don't have splinters in my ass when we're done, Joe. But I've never been filled like this before... it's worth a few splinters."

"Oohh baby... you're good... love the way you fuck, Leena."

"You're not too bad yourself, Joe. I'm going to have to visit here more often" she replied but now her breathing was showing signs of excitement. "Am I better'n her... does she give it to you like this."

"You're fabulous, baby... great," I grunted, hammering her hard but consciously refusing to answer her question. The answer, had I given it, would have been, yes, but I didn't want to say it.

"Faster, Joe... hurry... hurry... I'm going to cum," Leena panted and she wrapped her legs around my hips and rocked her pelvis under me. "Yuh... cuh cuh cuhhmmminnnggg." Did the neighbors hear? They might have. Her cry of completion was guttural but loud and, as she cried out, her vagina, for just a moment, seemed to become a yawning gulf and then it clamped down on my cock like a velvet vise.

"Hannhh... aahhhh Joe... you didn't go, did you?" Her legs had fallen away loosely from their hip-clasping grip and I could feel the continuing twitches of her sheath as, more slowly now, I ploughed her delightful channel.

"No, Leena... but I'm close... I don't think I can hold back much longer," I grunted, savouring the slippery grip of her hot passage. And then, like a soft, fleshy hand, her cunt began to squeeze.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.