Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond - Cover

Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond

Copyright© 2002 by John Baird

Chapter 5: Venturesome Val

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Venturesome Val - This is Part II of this tale. Part I told of the sexual encounters of a somewhat predatory male from age eleven until he was ready to enter college. This continuation of his recollections describes his further sexual adventures during his college years and after marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I'd become friendly with Valerie, a slender but shapely sophomore, during my junior year. It was known that Janey and I were paired so there was no thought of a romantic attachment between Val and me, or at least no admitted thought. The relationship remained outwardly platonic for several months but it was a frustrating several months for me.

My frustration was not especially romantic in nature. Val was a pretty, strawberry blonde with long, shapely legs, narrow waist, nicely rounded hips, compact but prominent ass and firm, C-Cup breasts. Janey was, at last, putting out for me after last summer's successful conquest of her virginity but I saw her very seldom. I could sense interest on Val's part and it was rumored that she was screwing one of the football players. The thought of getting between those long legs gave me many a hard on.

"But Joe? What about Janey?" Val pushed me away after a deep, wet, tongue-tangling kiss, our first.

"It's over," I lied, or at least, half lied. She was a good fuck but we weren't really getting along that well any more. And right now, standing in a dark room with a party going on next door, I didn't care. Val's legs had opened easily to admit my thigh, my hands were clasping her firm, round bottom and she'd kissed me like a soft, wet vacuum cleaner. Again her mouth opened under mine and I was reaching for the hem of her skirt.

For the next five minutes there wasn't any conversation, just the sounds of her laboured breathing and the rustle of her clothes as I lifted her skirt and pulled up her blouse. At first I was just pushing the bulge of my erection against her but when I got my pants open to free it and push against her silken panties, she still didn't object.

"Hannh? Hannh?" she panted when I pushed her panties down over her ass. She sounded nervous but she wasn't saying no. I bent my knees slightly and my tool was between her warm thighs, nestling against her wet, furry fucknest. She rose up on tiptoes as I guided my knob to the aperture and I heard the rip of her panties as she opened her legs wider against their binding constraint. Damn. Why hadn't I taken them off completely? But it didn't matter. The flimsy undergarment tore and her legs were apart enough for my purposes.

"Oohhhh," her breathy sigh sounded as I pushed up, sheathing my throbbing tool into her snug, wet depths. It was awkward, my first vertical fuck, but it was good. I squeezed her firm asscheeks as I fucked her with short, hard jabs, evoking sharp grunts from her as my hips battered hers. And it worked. Fucking this way brought the shaft of my cock in firm, sliding contact with her clit and, as effectively as if I'd been rubbing it with my finger, I was bringing her off.

"Yunnh... yunnh... yunnngghhh!" The breath rushed from her lungs as her body stiffened in orgasm and then she was hanging on to me as her legs lost their strength. I was holding her up with my hands under her flexing buttocks and it felt like my cock might break from the downward pressure of her pubis as she slumped against me. The sensitive underside of my foreskin was being pushed against the softly clasping bottom of her vagina and I exploded, shooting my sperm up into her juicy passage. Just then we heard a noise at the door and, afraid of being caught, I pulled out.

"Now now... none of that, eh," my roommate Mac said as he came into the room. But, luckily he didn't turn on the light. We were just another necking couple, as far as he could see. He turned and left but, in the light from the still open doorway, Val and I both saw the dribble of creamy gism that ran down her inner thigh to make a puddle on the floor.

"It only happened once before you did it, Joe," Valerie whispered as I began to unbutton her blouse. We were under a blanket on a bed in a deserted, summer cottage and the late winter night was cold. With one of her girlfriends, she had gone out a window of their residence and now, shortly after midnight, I knew I was finally going to be able to truly savour her delightful body and, I hoped, make up for the frustration she must have felt from the several vertical couplings we'd had since that first night. She'd relieved me all right, but she, herself, hadn't cum, except for that first time. And even my relief had been something less than perfect with the awkwardness of standing in any of several dark, cold corners and the sensitivity loss because I was using a safe. Tonight, risky or not, I was going to fuck her, bare-pole.

"I don't care, Val, as long as you like me," I whispered. I didn't add that I didn't believe her.

"It was my cousin. I was only twelve. My mother wouldn't believe me."

"You're lovely, Val," I murmured and then our mouths were mashed together in a sloppy, loose lipped kiss while I fumbled with the clasp of her bra. Her breasts, though not large, were a handful, firm and springy to my touch with long, hard nipples. My mouth moved lower to kiss and suck her tits while, with her help; I removed the rest of her clothes.

Cold or not, the blanket didn't remain over us. I rolled on top of Val's naked body, her long legs opening to cradle me warmly. I rose up and, in the soft light from the full moon; I got my first look at her naked body.

Slender though she was, the curves of Val's body were generous, her waist tight and slim, breasts opening out like an alabaster flower above and hips that flared out from her waist and melded with the full shapeliness of her long, pale legs.

"Oohh God, Val, you're beautiful," I sighed as I raised my hips to free my organ from the warm trap between her thighs. It sprang up to lie on her firm, flat belly, slightly darker in hue than the whiteness of her flesh. She raised her head to look down as I rubbed my fat penis on the cool flesh.

"Oohh Joe? Oohh?" she gasped and fixed her fascinated gaze on it as if hypnotized. Then, although she'd had it in her several times, she said as if in awe, "It's wonderful."

I guided it lower then and, for a moment, her pelvis tilted down as if trying to escape. But only for a moment. When I nestled the knob in the soft, wet crevice, her deep eyes became half-lidded and she bent her legs, tilting her hips receptively. She wanted it as much as I did. I pushed in.

"You're wonderful, darling," I sighed as the snug, wet softness enclosed me. I knew she'd had others before me but, as I watched her pretty face, I became certain she'd never had a slow, relaxed fuck. Her eyes widened, her mouth formed a quivering, red O that seemed to express both delight and apprehension and I felt her thighs clasp my hips as if to restrain me.

"Joohhh... Joohhhh," she moaned as, inch by thick inch, I filled her. And then the gap between our bodies was gone and I felt my organ push on and displace the cushiony tip of her cervix. Her eyes squeezed shut, her thighs flopped open and, with a fierce, final thrust I drove the last inch into her. "Hunnhh!" exploded loudly from Val's lips and, arching her back, she thrust her breasts up and back with the shock as we were joined completely.

As I've said, I know that a woman's vagina is elastic and can handle much larger cocks than mine but Val's cunt in its natural state was shorter than most and the feeling I got from battering her cervix was one of delightful power and maleness.

I came down on her, feeling her firm breast-mounds like solid pillows under my chest, the long, hard nipples sticking into me like blunt nosed bullets. I moved against her, my hips and belly sliding, rotating against her firm flesh and, despite the cold, I could feel the slick moisture of our lust- generated sweat. I'd been in her before, but never this far, never all the way, and I could sense a response in her body that vastly exceeded anything between us, so far.

Val grabbed my head, pulling it down until our mouths were together and, digging my knees into the mattress, I began to fuck her. The soft, pliant walls of her vagina rippled aside in hot, receding waves before my thrusts and her tongue slithered in and out of my mouth in a lewd parody of what was taking place between our legs. Damn, I thought, she's a hot piece.

"Oh yes, Val darling, fuck me," I moaned and, as if on command, she began squirming and arching her body upwards, writhing against me as she panted and wailed with raggedly gasping breath. I slipped my hands under the half-moon orbs of her satin smooth buttocks and hauled her loins up tight against my own and felt her pull her thighs back even further to accept my plunging cock.

"Yunh Joe... Yunnhh... hurry... hurry," Val panted and her motions became faster, the tempo of her upward thrusts more urgent.

"Are you going to cum, Val? Are you cumming?" I knew I was going to go off. There was no way I could hold it back, not with her wild, wonderful undulations and the smooth, silky feel of her body.

"Yunnh... Yunnhh... now... NOWWW," Val cried out, loud enough I was sure that the other couple must hear and know what was happening. Her hands clutched me with the force of a madman, digging into my shoulders and her knees stretched back so that her buttocks were wriggling under my thighs as I hammered her firm hips with desperate force.

"Oohhh Gawwwd," I heard my voice exclaim as I suddenly felt the hot press of her orgasm squeeze around my cock and her fleshy cuntal lips began to clasp my penis hungrily. Her long legs were wrapped around my waist, her heels hammering my buttocks, as she jerked and gyrated under me and then, just as I felt the thick, viscous liquid begin its mad race the full length of my bloated cock, her legs fell away and she was lying under me, trembling and whimpering and holding my shoulders.

"Joohhh... oohhhh Jooohhh," Val sighed breathlessly and, at that moment I felt as if my cock was as big as a cannon and threatening to come out of her mouth. Although Val was motionless beneath me now, except for her trembling, the frantically pulsing walls of her vagina milked my exploding penis as if they were starving and, as my semen spurted into that writhing channel, it clasped and unclasped desperately, seeking each further lewd squirt. Seldom had I felt so virile as now, my tool bucking and spurting into Val's welcoming depths, hearing her soft moans and gasps and feeling like even my aching balls were up inside her cunt.

"Val, darling... you're wonderful," I sighed as I came to rest, full weight on her slack, open frame. I could feel the trickle of hot gism squeezing out of her vagina, bathing my sac, as I ground against her firm hips. Could I fuck her again, tonight? I'd planned to make her cum at least three times before I went off but she'd been too good, her athletic body too exciting for me to wait.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.