Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond - Cover

Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond

Copyright© 2002 by John Baird

Chapter 27: Su Li Really Cums

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27: Su Li Really Cums - This is Part II of this tale. Part I told of the sexual encounters of a somewhat predatory male from age eleven until he was ready to enter college. This continuation of his recollections describes his further sexual adventures during his college years and after marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"Wow," was all that Debby said when I rolled off of her limply legspread body. "I guess I know now how you really feel about my kid sister."

"That was you, Debby. I just wanted to have some real sex after I saw your sister having false sex."

"Yeah, sure. I believe you Joe," she said with a wry grin. "I'm not jealous. In fact, I'm pleased. And Su Li will be overjoyed."

"What do you mean? I mean the bit about Su Li?"

"I told you Joe that we have a significant cultural difference... and I don't mean Caucasian - Asian. I mean in our acceptance of polygamy. And that's all that Su Li had ever known... in her own family, that is."

"Yeah but... that doesn't get around the age difference does it?"

"You make too much of the age difference. It's the same as between my father and Joyce, Su Li's mother. It doesn't bother her. And she's been watching us every time we do it here."

"What? Have you? Like? Has she talked about me?"

"She thinks you're the best man she's ever known... except maybe our father. You've been supportive and considerate and haven't drawn attention to her obesity... and she's developed a real inferiority complex over her weight. She was the one who asked me if I'd share you... let her be your second wife. What do you think? Do you want to?"

"My God, Debby. I have enough problems satisfying you let alone adding someone as hot-blooded as she appears to be. But if you're serious... both of you... I'd love to try. But not tonight."

It was almost like negotiating an arranged marriage with Debby taking on the role of parent. It was finally agreed that on Saturday evening Su Li would go down to my apartment for the consummation of the marriage. Most of the negotiation revolved around convincing Debby that I wouldn't allow her to surreptitiously view the first coupling. I finally agreed that after that first time Debby would have total access to our sexual performances... and more.

"She'll be good for us, Joe. She's different than I am... sort of... she'll be s good wife for you, Joe. Better than I."

I didn't really know what Debby was getting at but it's an understatement to say that I was looking forward to Saturday night. Would Su Li truly be a virgin? Had her cherry survived her masturbation sessions? I hadn't had a cherry for a long time... not since the babysitter, Belinda. But if she'd been watching me screw her half-sister then Su Li wasn't completely innocent. Damn. I got a hard on just picturing the way those mammoth jugs would wobble and jiggle when I pounded her. And although I liked Debby's firmness I was really looking forward to being enclosed by Su Li's soft, fleshy rolls.

"Come in, Su Li," I said in a soft voice when she arrived at my apartment door at exactly eight P.M. as scheduled. It was a tighter schedule than with a real marriage because we didn't have any legal mumbo jumbo to go through.

"I'm awful nervous," she said with a girlish giggle. "I'm glad it's you that I'm... marrying... 'stead of some young guy." She was dressed in a loose fitting sweater and a woolen, kilt-like skirt that covered her bounteous charms but didn't disguise them. It had been a long time... not since the babysitter Belinda that I'd had an opportunity to maul a big pair of fleshbags and Su Li's put Belinda's to shame.

"I'm truly honoured, Su Li. The thought that a beautiful, young woman like you would choose me is supremely flattering."

"Hee hee... you're just kidding me aren't you, sir. You know I'm too fat."

"You're just right, Su Li," and I led her to the sofa. "But are you sure you're ready to be my wife? Do you understand what I expect of my wife? Are you prepared to honour your husband as he should be honoured?"

"Uh... yeah... I think so?" The fat girl spoke hesitantly as I hefted one of the mammoth jugs under her sweater. "Like... I'm supposed to... like... make love to you... and I want to."

"Yes, I'm glad you want to, Su Li," I said as I mauled the soft fleshbag. "But you have to be obedient... the way it says in the bible. Are you going to be an obedient wife?"

"Oh yes! Oh yes! I'll be obedient," she said with a strange haste and I could see that she was looking at the bulge in my lap.

I'd already decided the programs for her first ever fuck... if that's what it was to be and I was pretty sure it was.

"But Sir? I mean... is it OK if I call you Joe?"

"Not tonight Su Li... unless... you can call me Mr. Joe... or Sir... or Master, if you feel that way. Remember that you're my wife... always remember that and what the Bible has told you about what wives do." I was hoping that Debby's religious upbringing and ideas had also been instilled in her young step-sister and I was to find out that they had. Su Li's mother must have been the perfect submissive and Su Li had observed this and assumed it to be normal wifely deference.

"Undress, Su Li. Take off your clothes!" I spoke firmly, ordering instead of asking. Tonight would set the tone for our ongoing interaction and I was determined that it would be a master - servant (even slave) relationship.

"I'm embarrassed S.S.Sir. I'm so fat."

"That's like a millionaire being embarrassed to be rich, Sue. You have a fabulous body... I'm sure... I want to see it... all of it." I guided my young, heavy, pseudo-bride onto my lap and began to pull up her sweater.

Su Li wore a flowered brassiere that was more like a harness than a bra but it managed to contain the two soft, fleshy mounds. Puppetlike she allowed me to reach behind and unfasten the clasp and as I pulled the bra away from her body the huge fleshbags tumbled free and hung there jiggling and trembling.

"God, Sue. They're fabulous!" I hefted their malleable fleshiness and stroked and squeezed the opulent jugs. At once her nipples popped out and I felt them digging into my palms. I rubbed them and as I did her eyes widened.

"Sir? Oohh Sirrr! That feels so good," and that's when I kissed her for the first time. If I'd had any doubts about Su Li's virginity the kiss dissolved them. She was definitely a novice at kissing... at least at sexual kissing. But a very trainable novice. Almost at once her tongue was tangling hotly with mine, her mouth sucking at me and I began to think of that pretty mouth sucking on something harder. But that could wait. Or could it?

While I initiated Su Li's hot mouth with my tongue and my hands were buried in the soft flesh of her naked back and sides I thought about what I would do. I didn't know how long our relationship would last but as I said, tonight would set the tone of that relationship. This was my opportunity to prepare this busty, soft-bodied teen to be my newest sex-toy. And she also might be the last virgin I would have the opportunity to deflower and I wanted to savour the event. And then I knew how I'd proceed.

"Are you sure, Su Li? Are you prepared to be a complete wife for me?

"Oh yes. You know I am."

"Do you understand what I'll expect of my second wife?

"Uh... I think so? Like... when Debby says it's OK we can sleep together and... like... other stuff, I guess?"

"It means that you will be completely obedient," I repeated, "first to me and second, to your sister. I expect unquestioning obedience. Your sole duty is to please me. Are you prepared to be that kind of wife?"

"Uh... yes Mr. Joe. I sort of... like... my Mom is kinda like that with Dad. So he likely... I don't want to think of them that way but she likely does stuff."

"Good. I'm glad you understand, Su Li. Are you a virgin?

"Oh yes! Of course, Sir! You know I am!"

"I know nothing of the sort, Su Li. But I'll know soon though, won't I?"

Without waiting for an answer I rolled her corpulent body off my lap and down onto the floor and peeled off her kilt and flimsy undergarments.

"Are you? Here? On the floor?"

Su Li's query was delightfully timorous and the timid submissiveness of her expression and the slack, loose-limbed way she laid there on the floor had an aphrodisiac effect on me. I dove between her huge, stout open thighs and buried my face in the pulpy softness of her fat, fleshy vulva.

"Oh my God!" I don't know if the girl's loud exclamation was from surprise or pleasure but when my mouth mashed against her lower labia her broad, deep pelvis arched and her chubby legs opened wider. She was already wet and as I worked my tongue between the twin rolls of swollen cuntfat to seek her clit, her hands held my head. She exuded a sexy, musky smell that I identified as perfume and I filled my hands with her massive buttocks as I attacked her pulpy pussy with wild abandon.

"Sir! Oh Sir! Oh Yes!" Su Li gasped and moaned and then, after less than a minute of tongue teasing her twat her fat thighs locked around my head and she began to hump up against my face. Her cries were muffled by the fleshy clasp of her thighs on my ears but I felt her soppy cunt bulge and flex and I knew she was cumming. She was so wet I thought I'd drown but it wasn't for long. Suddenly her legs fell away from my head and I heard her shuddering sigh of completion.

"Was it good?" I raised my wetly dripping face from between her still splayed thighs and looked at her jiggly nakedness spread out below me.

"Sir... oh Mr. Joe. Oohhh yeess."

I stood up, took off the rest of my clothes and then sat or more accurately, sprawled on the sofa.

"Get on your knees, Su Li. Kneel between my legs," I said in a firm voice.

The girl rolled over and got up on her hands and knees. She crawled over and then sat back on her substantial haunches between my open legs. Her eyes were fixed on my erection that was standing proudly, pre-cum dribbling down over the tautly stretched skin of the thickly veined column.

"Oh Joe... Mr. Joe... it's so big," she gasped, endearing herself to me by the awestruck expression on her face. "I'm kinda scared."

"Can you guess what I want you to do?" I cupped her pretty face with my hands and guided it closer to my upthrust tool. There could have been little doubt of what I wanted and her reply confirmed that fact.

"Do you want me to... to fellate you... with my mouth?"

"Not exactly that Sue. I want you to suck my cock. Fellate is for textbooks. Now, tell me what you're going to do?"

"Oh Sir," she said shyly with a timid smile. "I'm going to... to suck your... your cock," and she looked at me as if seeking my approval for her words.

"Do you know how?"

"Uh... I saw... like... Debby do it for you but... I don't think I can take it all?"

"That's OK, Su Li. She'll teach you sometime." I drew her face closer and her red lips parted to admit the bulbous knob between them. "Use your tongue, Sue. Lick it and suck it and take it as deep as you can," I urged as I moved her head back and forth, using her hot, wet mouth like a masturbating device.

With her pretty mouth filled with cock Su Li looked younger than her eighteen years... and sexier. I was no longer manipulating her head as she got the rhythm and was giving me head like she'd been doing it for years. The wet, sloppy sounds added to the eroticism of the event and she was like Homer Simpson thinking about doughnuts as her warm saliva drooled from her cock-filled mouth down over my sac.

"Fondle my balls, Su Li... gently," I gasped as I felt the pressure build in my groin and then her warm fingers were hefting my swollen balls and bringing my moment of bliss ever closer.

My new teenaged bride lowered her head ever so slowly; looking me right in the eyes the whole time and again took the head of my throbbing penis into her mouth, holding it there with her lips as she caressed it with her tongue. It was hard to believe that she hadn't sucked cock before Then she began to 'walk' her lips farther and farther down my erection, until I could feel the head of my cock pressing against her throat. Her sister was the only woman who'd ever sucked me like that. Had Su Li watched us and learned from observation? She wasn't able to 'deep throat' like Debby could but she didn't miss it by much, and not from lack of trying.

When she'd gotten me into her mouth as far as she could, she slowly raised her head again, tickling the bottom of my erection with her tongue, and leaving my cock coated with her saliva. After she'd gotten back to the head, she released it just long enough to ask me "Am I as good as Debby?" but, without waiting for an answer, she slowly started sucking me back into her mouth.

All that was left for me to do was to lean back and enjoy it, which I did to the utmost: watching the way her lips slid up and down my cock, how they would pull in a little when she sucked on me, the way her mammoth breasts would jiggle slightly as her torso moved, the feeling of her tongue as she'd massage the bottom of my erection when she had me all the way in her mouth or would use it to caress the head when she let it out again. I was moaning and as I got closer to cumming I started moving my hips as though I was fucking her mouth. SuLi seemed to understand that I wanted her to finish me off and started to speed up slightly and started twisting her head and using her tongue as much as possible, so that she was teasing and stimulating every part of my tool. She had one hand wrapped around the base of my cock and my balls in her other hand and I felt her start at the power of my first spurt. I grabbed her head and restrained her from her instinctive impulse to pull away and she began a stroking motion with her hand, milking me with both fingers and lips. The next spurt of semen surged up my shaft and erupted into her mouth. She kept pumping me gently, deftly milking my cock with her hand and lips. My cock spurted several more times, each time depositing more of my sperm in her willing mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.